Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So How Many Automix Djs Are There Now, In The Whole Of Darwin?
Greek Planet Forum > Greek Planet Localities > Australia > NT
ilav1m8
Last time I checked there were over 100 automix DJs across the whole of Darwin, they consisted mainly of high school kids at Taminmin, Palmerston, Casuarina, Dripstone high schools.

A year ago, some bastard had put the word out on automixing using a marketing technique called "Viral Marketing", then through SMS text messaging EVERYONE knew about it, this person was going to create 100's of automix DJs throughout Darwin and then somehow exploit them.

I wonder what the automix count is now? 500- maybe even 1000.

What if the count was 1000- How special would YOU feel, if YOU were an automix DJ- knowing there were 1000 other automix DJs out there throughout the whole of Darwin........

I mean like if that were the case, would you even admit that YOU knew about automixing?

With a 1000 other automix DJs out there in Darwin, would you even want to be an automix DJ? rofl.gif

Regards,
John Myatt.
Vicky
I though you said it would be your last post about 294721309481098312 posts ago??

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU PATHETIC FUCKEN LOSER!
ilav1m8
QUOTE (Vicky @ May 3 2008, 03:28 PM) *
I though you said it would be your last post about 294721309481098312 posts ago??

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT YOU PATHETIC FUCKEN LOSER!

That was my last post on that particular Topic.

DJ vicky automix "SYNC" masturb, its all about the sets you play, who cares it doesn't matter- just as long as the music's good...... Keep telling yourself that and all your DJ dreams will come true.

Go go DJ vicky........whooooo. blink.gif

Do you all know what the funniest part is for the 100's of even 1000's of automix DJs in the whole of Darwin.

Its the FACT that they get to DREAM "Someday my dream will come true" Various_Artists-grin.gif ......... To know that you're all THIS close.

So the next time any of YOU "SYNC" masturbs see one of DJ Leno's pay as YOU enter parties............ Just do the maths girl_cray2.gif

The automix DJ "SYNC" masturbs get to dream, so when ever they see a $20.00 pay as you enter House/Trance party anywhere in Darwin, they get to do the maths and DREAM about money they could NEVER make. ie: $20.00 venue/party from 8pm to 4am holds 250 people, but throughout the night 300 people attend, so for 8 hours work, this venue party makes $6,000. in door takings in one night........automix DJ "SYNC" masturbs get to dream........

So DJ vicky.......... Whats it like to WANT?

See attached....... This is how COOL, DJ vicky could be..... Mixing music from her Ipod using VJ on a Hercules console ......

Go go DJ vicky....whoooooo.

Regards,
John Myatt.
Vicky
You need to seek psychiatric help. Obviously those gangsters in Palmerston have hit your head to hard.
Vicky
You need to seek psychiatric help. Obviously those gangsters in Palmerston have hit your head to hard.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.