Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some Important Changes On Greekplanet.
Greek Planet Forum > Announcements "Αγγελίες" > Announcements - Ανακοινώσεις
JIMMYJUMP
In the last week, there has been some feedback from members on a few issues. In the last week, the admin team along with the mods had discussions on some rule changes.

* Shoutbox- All mods and supermods can now edit and delete shouts. Please understand that the shoutbox is the first part of GP that guests see. I dont mind the use of swear words in the forum as much as on shoutbox. Please keep the shoutbox free of profanities.

* Members signatures- free of racist material, if not sure, ask the admin team.

* Racism in the forum- A very hard area to police. I have asked the mod team to be more vigalent on those topics, again, racism is very open to a persons interpretation of the topic. I have also asked the mods that if they see a topic that is out of hand, to make it invisible to guests and members until we discuss its future.

* We are going to have an "unmoderated section" created. This section will be hidden to guests and members, and you will be given acess to it if you ask for it, and are over the age of 18. Anything goes in here, if you want to abuse each other, go for it. At the same time, do not come to Senna or myself asking to have posts deleted or warnings handed out. Its YOUR choice if you want to use it. Although its unmoderated, there will be some rules applied such as posting of personal info, and any post that breaks Australian laws such as bomb making threads.This section will be trialled for 1 month, and reviewed after that period.

* Changes in Chat- please note there will be a few changes, when they are ready, I will be posting about them

* The section 'News and announcements from Admin' has been moved to the top of the forum, making it easier for members to view it, and the excuse " I didnt know or didnt read it' will not apply, if we are willing to make an effort to post changes, then I expect you to read them.

Thank You

Senna and JIMMYJUMP
Monty Python
keep up the good work biggrin.gif
Vicky
when can we get this new section th_gunsmilie.gif
JIMMYJUMP
Its up and running, I wana just test it first for a few things.

48hrs max it will be open to members.

Until then, hold off the swearing on the forum please.
EOKA ASSASSIN
QUOTE(JIMMYJUMP @ May 2 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]93084[/snapback]

* Shoutbox- All mods and supermods can now edit and delete shouts. Please understand that the shoutbox is the first part of GP that guests see. I dont mind the use of swear words in the forum as much as on shoutbox. Please keep the shoutbox free of profanities.

how come I can't? How do I do it?

* Members signatures- free of racist material, if not sure, ask the admin team.

who agreed to it? there was general agreement about baggin races in general, but anti-Turk stuff was considered ok? wink.gif
Kathisterimeni
QUOTE(Vicky @ May 7 2007, 06:14 PM) [snapback]94005[/snapback]

when can we get this new section th_gunsmilie.gif

QUOTE(JIMMYJUMP @ May 7 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]94008[/snapback]

Its up and running, I wana just test it first for a few things.

48hrs max it will be open to members.

Until then, hold off the swearing on the forum please.

Where is this 18+ section? blink.gif
Pat__
vicky on a rampage... xristina on a rampage.... pat always on a rampage... ahhh its going to be fun is it not???????
Vicky
QUOTE(Pat__ @ May 8 2007, 12:53 PM) [snapback]94143[/snapback]

vicky on a rampage... xristina on a rampage.... pat always on a rampage... ahhh its going to be fun is it not???????

does the word Impulse come to mind MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sennitsa
QUOTE(Kathisterimeni @ May 8 2007, 11:58 AM) [snapback]94141[/snapback]

Where is this 18+ section? blink.gif

It is a new section that I am creating. Read JJs post carefully. The members who will be given access must be over 18.
Pat__
QUOTE(Vicky @ May 8 2007, 12:51 PM) [snapback]94145[/snapback]

does the word Impulse come to mind MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMPULSE meaning Impulsively passionate that makes you want to mooooooooooooove and h/dance wherever you are????.....

im positive, i have come to the conclusion with my random story of impulse... its highly amusing just like the chocolate sex... but now to differentiate we can equate the spiel of deoderant.

ready Pat's equation:

IPB Image + IPB Image = IPB Image...

that is all.. until my next random story enjoy either kats myspace story about prissy princesses and impulse or my bulletin about mr milo and miss nutella... for the good ol nutelimo
Vicky
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
hahahahahahaha fuckya that was funny!
Pat__
no... it is the truth... and nothing beats the truth...

cant wait for my next inspriration....
Xristina
QUOTE(Pat__ @ May 8 2007, 01:11 PM) [snapback]94148[/snapback]

IMPULSE meaning Impulsively passionate that makes you want to mooooooooooooove and h/dance wherever you are????.....

im positive, i have come to the conclusion with my random story of impulse... its highly amusing just like the chocolate sex... but now to differentiate we can equate the spiel of deoderant.
ready Pat's equation:

that is all.. until my next random story enjoy either kats myspace story about prissy princesses and impulse or my bulletin about mr milo and miss nutella... for the good ol nutelimo

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice story!!
Kathisterimeni
QUOTE(Pat__ @ May 8 2007, 01:41 PM) [snapback]94148[/snapback]

ready Pat's equation:

laugh.gif I understand now laugh.gif
I Loike it
It's a Russel film - how appropriate laugh.gif
Vicky
ooooooo we have a gp click laugh.gif

pat, xris, me and maria dirol.gif
niko
QUOTE(EOKA ASSASSIN @ May 8 2007, 11:44 AM) [snapback]94136[/snapback]
who agreed to it? there was general agreement about baggin races in general, but anti-Turk stuff was considered ok? wink.gif

The admin decided, maybe they're moving towards a more cultured environment in which we don't have you regurgitating your flawed propaganda

QUOTE(Vicky @ May 8 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]94192[/snapback]
ooooooo we have a gp click laugh.gif

pat, xris, me and maria dirol.gif

Clique*
Vicky
thankyou niko, editor extraodinaire
EOKA ASSASSIN
QUOTE(niko @ May 8 2007, 06:55 PM) [snapback]94254[/snapback]

The admin decided, maybe they're moving towards a more cultured environment in which we don't have you regurgitating your flawed propaganda

blah blah blah, Tourkaki Nikolaki wink.gif
niko
I'd rather be a Turk than of your kind
HBK
Here Here

Anyone with the mental capacity of Umbrella Assassin needs urgent help

A Sheep if I ever saw one

baaa baaaa
Pat__

IPB Image + [img]

hey girls... check out the design of the impulse bottle - i just realised.... u think it was made like that on purpose ???? hahahahaha
Vicky
swear to frogs i noticed it but didn't say anything so that people especially maria would have reason to mock me laugh.gif
Pat__
alll i can say is that its deeep... very deeep...
nate
QUOTE(Vicky @ May 8 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]94257[/snapback]

thankyou niko, editor extraodinaire

Sis Vis Pacem, Para Bellum [ X ]

Si vis pacem, para bellum thumbsup.gif

PFVR is rolling over in his grave at that typo.
Vicky
thankyou for pointing it out wub.gif you pay so much attention to me tongue.gif
nate
If your chest were a separate entity, you'd be claiming I neglect you.
Vicky
to be honest.. you have been neglecting me a little Various_Artists-cry.png it hurts me..
ps. keep the boobies out of this!
Sennitsa
Stick to the topic please.

A few hiccups with setting it up atm. Hopefully up and running fully later this week.
Kathisterimeni
QUOTE(Vicky @ May 9 2007, 12:29 AM) [snapback]94321[/snapback]

swear to frogs i noticed it but didn't say anything so that people especially maria would have reason to mock me laugh.gif

hahahahahaha, I noticed it as well!! laugh.gif
forbidden fruit
it looks like a penis..............and there has been way to much talk of this impulse the past few days.....so come on fess up whose been using it on themselves tongue.gif as in for deodorant purposes of course LMAOOOOO
Vicky
ohhhh but its more then just a deoderant laugh.gif laugh.gif
EOKA ASSASSIN
QUOTE(HBK @ May 8 2007, 11:41 PM) [snapback]94313[/snapback]

Here Here

baaa baaaa

the sheep here is you.
completely brainwashed...

baaa baaaa

that's it... keep baaaaring like the brainwashed little sheep you are... wink.gif
HBK
Keep living you right-wing fantasy world Umbrella Assassin.
Xristina
QUOTE(Pat__ @ May 8 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]94315[/snapback]

hey girls... check out the design of the impulse bottle - i just realised.... u think it was made like that on purpose ???? hahahahaha

PIPI
k0ukz23Q

ready Pat's equation:

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll aahahahahaahahaa good call!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Vicky
hahahahaha you caught on tooooooo laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
JIMMYJUMP
Its set up.

Pm Senna or myself to get acess to it.
JIMMYJUMP
Will notify you when you have acess to it, as well as rules to read. I have your pm's, so when we are ready, you will be notified by pm.
Pat__
QUOTE(forbidden fruit @ May 9 2007, 10:37 AM) [snapback]94395[/snapback]

it looks like a penis..............and there has been way to much talk of this impulse the past few days.....so come on fess up whose been using it on themselves tongue.gif as in for deodorant purposes of course LMAOOOOO

what on earth are you talking about??? we just like impulse... it smells good AND makes some females feel good about themselves. no female would ever dare using impulse for unholy purposes now would they????? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE(Vicky @ May 9 2007, 11:54 AM) [snapback]94400[/snapback]

ohhhh but its more then just a deoderant laugh.gif laugh.gif

ra... pallavi - siopa!!!! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! leave my random stories out of this... i thought of another one... i think im going to have to make a topic of pats photographic random spiels about all kinds of issues - ranging from scrofes, to shoes, to chocolate, to cars etc.

QUOTE(Xristina @ May 9 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]94427[/snapback]

PIPI

circumsised u reckon??? LOL! im so over this... i have a new story in mind already...... will have to run it by u 1st just in case....

QUOTE(Zylia @ May 9 2007, 02:27 PM) [snapback]94431[/snapback]

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll aahahahahaahahaa good call!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

thankyou... *bows* lol.

QUOTE(Vicky @ May 9 2007, 02:39 PM) [snapback]94433[/snapback]

hahahahaha you caught on tooooooo laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

caught on to what? whats going on???? *innocent and confused as all fuck*
niko
Words can't describe this
Vicky
Yes they can.. Wonderful, spectacular, Brilliant amazingly amazing and so on and so forth.
niko
This topic is "amazingly"? I think you summed up the intelligence level here all in one shot
Vicky
i do believe i said amazingly amazing but hey.. whatever.
niko
Simple punctuation mark that goes by the name of a comma. Try it out
Vicky
My english teacher always said i "waffled" when writing.. he got use to it.. you shall also.
JIMMYJUMP
No more of this malakies in this thread. Only post for the new section only.

Any posts that do not fit in with the topic will be deleted.
Monty Python
just a website if u want to attack grammar do so on msn or something like that
toldu
QUOTE (HBK @ May 8 2007, 11:41 PM) *
Here Here

baaa baaaa

Thank you... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.