IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gp Members, OLD MEMBER IS BACK
KOUKLA69
post Feb 25 2013, 04:23 AM
Post #1

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 24

Hi all i joined GP in 2005 and it's been so long since iv'e been back to this site. I can see plenty new names that i don't know of, but i hope the old members are also still here.... blink.gif

I'm a moderator from Adelaide, and i would like to keep everyone informed of coming up of greeknites, events and concerts. I would also like to arrange meet ups who ever is interested from Adel. In the past i used to go and meet up with the members of GP from Melb, n Syd, it was fun and gr8 to have met those ppl.

Anyway hope this site becomes useful again to those who like it.

I will keep you all posted soon

Regards

KOUKLA69 laugh.gif

MODERATOR FOR ADELAIDE.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 01:26 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia