IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hello From A Guy Who Tends To Move Shortly In Sydney, but im gonna need ur advice bout this short term desicion
panayiotis
post May 13 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,348

And to be frank that's the reason i joined the forum. Hopefully i would be in here sometime.

Give me ur wisdom buddies!

Things are rather peculiar considering my options.

I ve lived in the States for almost 4 years.
Returned to homeland because my mother was diagnosed with cancer. But that belongs to the past.

What about nowadays? I have a friend in Sydney who's offering me accommodation as long as i need it.

Never got married, got no kids, no pets or a house here so i can move easily in no time.

What my pal advises me? "Get a tourist visa and come in Sydney. Before 3 months passed you ll be getting a job and able to change your visa status etc".

Is that possible? And what are the possibilities of succeeding? Sure my friend is willing but i have to think over and over the reality of this attempt no matter how critical things are in Greece.

A little about me:
1) Amateur (mostly) musician (guitar - vocals) in rock bands (Greece and California).
2) I have taught electric guitar to beginners for a short time in Greece. I do not have a relevant degree though.
3) Radio sound engineer and editing audio too but my specific Greek diploma is not acceptable elsewhere.
4) DJ in bars - clubs of Mykonos and Athens, particularly on radio for many years in broadcasting (Athens Rock fm and not only).
5) Have appeared in major Greek television channels (mega-channel and alpha-tv) as a media guest over the past five years.
6) Worked for a while in tourism business, conferences, exhibitions, logistics etc.
Versatile would dare to say.

Knowing that i'm a "difficult case" i have always been an optimist. Still am, considering my current position.
Except i can only afford a roundtrip to Sydney. And im 44.

Will appreciate any feedbacks.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 10:13 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia