IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mobile Phone Suggestions!
hostonbarry
post Jan 12 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,843

Hi all, I've been given a challenge at work, and I know you guys are normally pretty good at this sort of thing. My boss currently has a HTC touch diamond, and hates it. Nothing very specific, beyond not getting on with the UI, buttons in the wrong place, and so on. So he's looking around (or more accurately, he's asked me to look around Rolling Eyes ) for something else. He doesn't need anything too flashy, but it does need to sync with MS Exchange/outlook for email functionality, and some basic web browsing capability. We've looked at a blackberry (not too bad, but expensive), HTC s740 (too bulky), HTC touch HD (looks not much different to the diamond), Nokia N96(not too sure about the functionality, iPhone (we're on an Orange contract, so that's a no-go). Any ideas?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vangelis666
post Jul 8 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #2

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,049

Firstly, get off Orange. I can't believe they're still around. Check out the HTC Desire only available on Telstra. I know, overpriced you're thinking but... recently they have revamped their cap plans once again and now they're very competitive with the other carriers. They have exclusivity on the HTC Desire probably for another 3 months. Or you can buy the phone outright on handtec if you want to go with another carrier. In any case, do yourself a favour and check the phone out at a T-Life store (or even a JBHiFi store). Great UI and it also has Microsoft Exchange connectivity. Yes, I'll be getting one when my plan expires later this year - can get it for $0 on the $49 plan for 24 months.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2019 - 01:34 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia