IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mark Bosnich Agrees Sydney Olympic Deal, TELECHOICE NSW PREMEIR LEAGUE
Aliti
post May 4 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #1

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

I am happy to announce that:

In arguably the league's biggest coup ever, it's believed the star keeper agreed terms with the former NSL club on the weekend and will be unveiled later this week.

It's understood that Bosnich, 37, wants to stay sharp in the off-season with a view to returning to the A-League next season.

The former Socceroo shot-stopper played for Central Coast Mariners on a seven game deal at the start of last season and his experience was sorely missed during the Mariners' subsequent A-League and ACL campaigns.

Since then, Bosnich has trained with Sydney FC but a deal for next season's A-League has so far not been forthcoming.

Sydney Olympic, coached by former NSL winning coach and Newcastle Jets boss Nick Theodorakopoulos, are home to Sutherland Sharks this Sunday at Belmore stadium.

--------------------
THROUGH MY GLASSES I SEE MARS, SYDNEY OLYMPIC TAKE ME TO THE STARS

ANDREA THE LEGEND

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0k6c9FW...gif?w=500%22%22
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 6 2009, 02:56 AM
Post #2

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
From: I used to live near Macquarie University, Eastwood NSW - now i live in Ashfield
Member No.: 222

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5001023,00.html

Mark Bosnich signs with Sydney Olympic

Article from:
By John Taylor
May 05, 2009 12:00am

Signed and sealed ... Mark Bosnich. Photograph: Gary Graham

FLAMBOYANT goalkeeper Mark Bosnich is not ready to be put out to pasture yet and will sign for NSW Premier League club Sydney Olympic tomorrow.

The former Socceroos custodian wants to show how serious he is about playing on and is hoping to be thrown a lifelife by one of the A-League clubs.

Bosnich, 37, proved in a seven-match guest stint with Central Coast last season, while Danny Vukovic was serving a ban, that he still has plenty to offer.

Bosnich met coach Nick Theodorakopoulos on Saturday and has agreed to play 10 games for the former NSL club.

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 6 2009, 02:57 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Mark_Bosnich_CCmariners_2009.jpg ( 28.64K ) Number of downloads: 16
Attached File  Mark_Bosnich_CCmariners_2009.jpg ( 28.64K ) Number of downloads: 16

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 6 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #3

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

I spoke to Nick Theo last night after training, it is not just 10 games, but for the rest of the NSW Premier League season.

Either way, major signing for the Mighty Sydney Olympic. Congrats on who ever pulled the strings and got Bosnich to play for Olympic.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2019 - 07:22 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia