IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Senator Alan Fergusion, Demand Alan Ferguson apologise for Genocide denial
Aliti
post Apr 19 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #1

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

On the 18th March, 2009, one Senator Alan Ferguson, a Liberal Senator from South Australia, uttered manure in the Federal Parliament, giving a ridiculous interpretation of history, and berating the Honourable Michael Atkinson, Minister for Justice in South Australia. Why? Because Minister Atkinson had the decency and fortitude to pay tribute to the 353,000 Pontic Hellenes, victims of the NeoTurk movement, lead by Mustafa Kemal Attaturk, that resulted in the Christian Genocide in the early part of the previous century.

Senator Ferguson was obviously influenced by a junket that the Turkish (military junta) Government organised for him (and who knows what happened there...).

The President of the Federation of Pontian Associations of Australia, Harry Tavlaridis, has written to this historically dyslexic Senator expressing the Federation's grave disappointment at his anathema. I implore that you too write to the Senator condemning his utterances. You can send your concerns via his e-mail at senator. [email protected] <[email protected]> Please cc your letters to Harry Tavlaridis at [email protected]

Further to the above regarding the history distorter, one Senator Alan Ferguson, the man who has shamed the Australian Parliament for the sake of a junket to Turkey, we have prpepared a petition. Please fill it in and pass this on to as many people from around the world. It will be submitted to the Parliament of Australia as well as the international media. The link to the petition is as follows:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/26406.html

I urge everyone to sign this important petition

This post has been edited by Aliti: Apr 19 2009, 06:49 PM

--------------------
THROUGH MY GLASSES I SEE MARS, SYDNEY OLYMPIC TAKE ME TO THE STARS

ANDREA THE LEGEND

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0k6c9FW...gif?w=500%22%22
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2019 - 03:03 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia