IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Automix Djs Vs Real Djs
Rating 5 V
ilav1m8
post Mar 31 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,073

I only like being around people RICH in culture........not members of the BASTARD race- descendants of convicts, you have no culture, you're like the americans, the canadians and the new zealanders- you're all BARSTARDS without heritage.

I'm sure the Indian Nations of America and Canada, the Australian Indigenous people and the New Zealand Maori..... hold a deep respect for all of you, as you all show respect for those Indigenous nations as you all reside as guests in their country....... They LOVE you all for TAKING EVERYTHING away from them.

You are a LOVED people.

Regards,
John Myatt

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 04:23 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 2 2008, 08:47 AM
Post #2

Atzamis

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

These are ever more FUN to use if your a REAL DJ, YOU just record yourselves saying them, then YOU scratch the crap out of these, its really funny.

"Hey I can automix on my computer at home, deadset you're a LOSER"

"The LEGEND of DJ automix.... WHOOOOO"

As the automix DJ SYNC's the mix, YELL out "automix robot dance", get everyone to do the robot dance while giggling.

"Anyone can automix, you dumb shit"

"DJ automix, you're a LOSER" when LOSER is YELLED out it is said slowly with sarcasm.

"You don't even know how to be a REAL DJ"

"DJ automix gets music from bearshare & limewire"

"If you were a REAL DJ, you'd be mixing REAL music on REAL equipment using REAL DJ techniques"

"You look like a LOSER"

If you were unfortunate enough to attend a SAD party DJed by an automix DJ, wouldn't you just LAUGH you're ass off, if you had YELLED out any of these taunts, or had heard someone else YELL them out.

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 12 2008, 08:24 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 11 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #3

Atzamis

I mean has anyone actually heard of an automix DJ, DJing the scene anywhere in the world? laugh.gif

crazy.gif

The only people all this dis-respect for all of the automix DJ "SYNC" masturbs effects is:

All of Darwin's and the rest of Australia's LOSERS

Regards,
John Myatt Various_Artists-grin.gif

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 2 2008, 05:40 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 15 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

If you ever get STALKED by Kathrine McMaster, watch out she's a psycho, ugly bitches are always psychotic.
Oh Kat-Mouse, everyone knows your a FCUKING IDIOT. Flat arse, no body, mousey brown hair, chicken legs, devil eyes...
OMG Your CROSS-EYED I mean your just plain ugly, with no personality to match laugh.gif
When I see you I just, lmao rofl.gif

You see GUYS are visual, regardless of the size of a woman, guys look for the 8 figure..... I'm sure YOU have other qualities.

Kathrine McMaster walks around with a tight skirt on with her fat hanging out, do you honestly think people want to see that shit..... NO!

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 2 2008, 03:03 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 16 2008, 12:57 AM
Post #5

Atzamis

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

These are ever more FUN to use if your a REAL DJ, YOU just record yourselves saying them, then YOU scratch the crap out of these, its really funny.

As the automix DJ SYNC's the mix, YELL out "automix robot dance", get everyone to do the robot dance while giggling.

"DJ automix, you're a LOSER" when LOSER is YELLED out it is said slowly with sarcasm.

"If you were a REAL DJ, you'd be mixing REAL music on REAL equipment using REAL DJ techniques"

"You look like a LOSER"

If you were unfortunate enough to attend a SAD party DJed by an automix DJ, wouldn't you just LAUGH you're ass off, if you had YELLED out any of these taunts, or had heard someone else YELL them out.

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 12 2008, 07:55 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 19 2008, 05:03 PM
Post #6

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: Apr 30 2008, 11:17 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 19 2008, 08:09 PM
Post #7

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 12 2008, 08:31 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 20 2008, 09:57 PM
Post #8

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

http://www.ultramixer.com/products.html#free

Check it out, and you can learn how to be REAL, using this software, then if YOU have the intelligence YOU can adapt those techniques to other software DJ emulators.[/b]

Regards,
John Myatt. Various_Artists-grin.gif

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 1 2008, 12:04 AM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 22 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #9

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

The ongoing struggle of DJ automix Vs the REAL DJs , see the link below.

http://www.transformers-movie-buzz.com/upl...ot-z3r9yv6i.jpg

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 1 2008, 12:09 AM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 23 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #10

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 04:35 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 24 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #11

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 04:30 PM

+Quote Post
niko
post Apr 25 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #12

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Seriously man, noone cares

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 25 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #13

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 12 2008, 08:13 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 25 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #14

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

I'm not whatever the fcuk you LOSERS, imagine me to be........ I'm the FAMILY GUY, not the illusion of friendship and hang out with all the LOSERS guy.

I'm a LONER, I don't even remotely WANT to know any of YOU people.

Friendship is an illusion based on want....... I don't want anything from any of YOU

To all the automix TOOL's and EVERYONE else in the whole of Darwin, when I get back to Charles Darwin Unversity, I don't want any desperate c#nts showing me their false courtesies at the uni or gym or anywhere else, don't even say hello, tilt your head in respect or do the FAG wave, (every time YOU losers do this, in my mind I'm thinking- I'd wish you'd just Fcuk Off) just look away, and just do your own thing over there somewhere else......

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: Apr 30 2008, 11:23 PM

+Quote Post
paulii
post Apr 26 2008, 12:47 AM
Post #15

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
From: Melbourne - On the DannCeee Floor Drinking Tequila Babyyy
Member No.: 3,463

you are absolutely fucking halerious John..

What a sad, mikro, analoto, bikro existance you live in..

Seriously, if you dont want friends, then fuck off from this forum please, no one here is going to read your posts so your just wasting your time.. ade, ksikisou.

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 28 2008, 01:13 AM
Post #16

Atzamis

All the LOSERS (un-educated, dole-bludgers, alcoh's, druggies, ppl without religion) beleive that I'm in love with someone named Jane, I only met this person once. I've NEVER said hello, or even tried to make contact ever. I'm totally ignorant to this person, she drinks alcohol, takes drugs and has no beleif system whatsoever.......I'm absolutely ignorant

While I did a bridging course in Darwin to get me into higher education, there was this PSYCHO that lived behind my mothers unit in Mannikan court, Bakewell, Palmerston, she was an absolute nutter, she'd follow me absolutely everywhere. Talk about obsessive disorder, I'd go to the gym, the pool, jog at gray school oval or take my neices somewhere, she'd be there. Then at the same time she'd diss me to her LOSER friends- Her and her friends have this obsession with DJing. Even the New Zealanders that lived next door to this nutter in a unit that resembles a miniture house, became obsessive, they'd sing out, "Come out with us" or "Do you want to hang out with us"...... I'd be like "NO, not really"..... I mean I don't even want to know any of these people, they drink alcohol take drugs and have no beleif system and they have this delusion that I want to know them, they had this delusion that because I knew some DJs somehow I must have wanted to be popular amoungst all the alcoh, stoner, speed freakin dropkicks....... What these LOSERS didn't understand was that my idea of a good time was counting calories and spending time at the gym..... They just had a different world view, I called these people the Palmerston Losers Club and made that name stick..... So now you all know where the P.L.C. comes from, if you didn't already know. I'm absolutely ignorant

I go to the uni library one day and use the elevator, when I get to the elevator area..... I get this girl standing there with tears in her eyes as I press the elevator button and she say's "I love you", I immediately burst out laughing and got in the elevator and laughed my ass of all the way to the third floor......... I'm absolutely ignorant....... I saw her again when I came back from a 6 month break in Queensland at the uni bus stop, (I had a pony tail hair do then) she's sitting there and waves...... Like I don't even know who this person is. I'm absolutely ignorant

I go to the Gym, (I'd train for 2 hours a day every day) then I get this girl that I met once like 14 years ago following me to the gym and going on the treadmill when I go on the treadmill, like everyday........ Then her friend some racist bitch that was in my Law classes says "Just go and talk to him",...........Like I don't even want to know either of you...... I'm absolutely ignorant

When I went to the Sunshine Coast, I was only there for two weeks before I had a girl with a mental problem stalking me on the USC chat and my E-mails. I told Kathrine Mc Master to fcuk off that many times its not funny. Her harrasment stopped after she E-mailed me her phone number and I gave it to everyone else and said she was EASY. I'm absolutely ignorant

The point is if YOU'RE racist, hang out with racist's, drink alcohol, take drugs, or don't know me, don't like have this delusion that I know you or want to know you.

Why can't all you people just do your own thing over there, somewhere else.................... I'm only EVER going to hang out with my family, friendship isn't REAL...... So just get over yourselves.

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 2 2008, 05:35 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 28 2008, 09:31 AM
Post #17

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 12 2008, 08:18 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 29 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #18

Atzamis

I mean lets face it, none of the LOSERS will figure it out, half of YOU aren't even educated...... and I already know for a fact that NO DJ in the whole of Darwin will reveal it to anyone now. EVERYONES lips are sealed...... I get to LAUGH my ass off, even when I get back to Darwin I'll be LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

Regards,
John Myatt

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 12:25 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 29 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #19

Atzamis

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 2 2008, 04:52 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post Apr 30 2008, 07:47 AM
Post #20

Atzamis

Do the Darwin OKA's and pakeha's think that I like being followed around by SLUTS.......... I don't know where they've been, I'd rather WANK myself.

All of
Darwin's
automix
DJs are
LOSERS

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 2 2008, 04:58 PM

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2020 - 02:35 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia