IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Real Djing Isnt Rocket Science., RepeatingCue & CuedPlay
Zoltan
post Jul 2 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,517

Anyone can be a REAL DJ, all it takes is a bit of intelligence, hard work and perseverance.

JimmyJump Im doing YOU a favour here, YOU wont have to say Look at me no, no, no LOOK AT ME Im a DJ rofl.gif

There's no need to be a hater JJ

JJ I dont want you to look like a PATHETIC LOSER automixing on your computer, this is YOUR chance to be a REAL DJ and not be OWNED by every DJ and laughed at by EVERYONE else out there.

I use a Dac-3 controller with my copy of PCDJ-REFLEX on my Denon DNX-500 Mixer with a Korg Kaoss Pad 3 effects unit and its absolutely awesome!

Google- "Automix DJs Vs Real DJs"..... and you'll find out REAL DJing is not rocket science, just as anyone can mix with vinyl with a bit of practice, anyone can use a twin deck CD player, a CDJ 1000 or DJ software and be a REAL DJ that uses REAL DJing techniques.

(The people that don't know, an automix DJ is someone who uses autogain, does everthing automatically on their computer. Some of these automix DJs even own headphones and a mixer- but what the hell are they monitoring if they use autogain and automix??)

My message is simple automix DJs look like LOSERS when they automix on their computer, its not that hard to work out how to be a REAL DJ using REAL DJ techniques and use a mixer with headphones to monitor the mix.

I had already informed people on how to use the Repeating/Cue in PCDJ-Reflex on the Teknoscape Forum (Perth) on the same forum Id given instructions on how to automix a CDJ 1000, I'd already informed people in Darwin in the use of the Repeating/Cue in PCDJ-FX at least 3 years earlier. The other Repeating/Cue technique is used in PCDJ-VJ.

Firstly go to pcdj.com and download the PCDJ-Reflex demo.

This is it, the Repeating/Cue function in PCDJ-Reflex is done by pressing play while you monitor on an external mixer with headphones, then you pause the song and press <<rewind>> fast forward to activate the Repeating/Cue function (sounds like a scratched record, da, da, da, da, da) to find the exact position of the BEAT, once the BEAT is found, you just CUE it to save it........

There's enough clues in my (ilav1m8's/John Myatt) posts to work out how to manually Cued/Play it, once you all work that part out, your on your way to being a REAL DJ that uses REAL techniques rather than looking pathetic automixing on your computer....... Honestly REAL DJing is not rocket science...... Its better to use the keyboard shortcuts, or get a midi controller, this technique is one of the many REAL techniques that you'll discover which can be used on DJ hardware (twin deck cd player). Everyone just have fun trying to develope your REAL DJing techniques.

If none of YOU figure out the Cued/Play function in PCDJ-REFLEX by the start of higher education for the second semester of 2008, Ill just tell you all how simple it really is.

Peace. rofl.gif

Ps: While Im in Darwin I dont want anybody tilting their head or doing their FAG wave, I dont give a RATS ASS about popularity or status. Everyone at Charles Darwin University and North Flinders International House needs to understand that John Myatt is the family guy, not the illusion of friendship guy..... Friendship is an illusion based on WANT, I just dont see any purpose whatsoever in any of YOU.... Go be used by someone else that sees some sort of purpose within YOU. thumbsup.gif

In Darwin I have this Bet Midler look alike stalker who has this delusion that she looks like Jennifer Aniston, I don't know what ITs name is but this thing is the UGLIEST f#king IT in Darwin. Look the F#k away YOU ugly @ont.

This post has been edited by Zoltan: Jul 2 2008, 06:10 PM
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 2 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #2

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,366

Anyone can be a REAL DJ

And in your first six words, you have described the exact value of the "DJ profession", which is zero. The value of the opinions of DJs is proportionally equal to the profession.
DJing is a nice hobby, and if some people use computers and other use hardware - it doesn't matter either way.

I've met several "Greek DJs" and their opinions outside of what music they like are of no consequence. The "Greek DJs", at least the ones I've met, are the most unintelligent wastes of human life on the planet.
Given the discourse on this forum between you and other members, I am certain in saying that you do not break from tradition.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jul 2 2008, 05:49 PM
Post #3

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

John Myatt you are a loser!

Seriously....i have no time or patience for idiots like you to even exist on the same earth that i do.
Someone should really ethnic cleanse your ass and any retard like yourself

--------------------
<< . . , ' !>>
-

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jul 2 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #4

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

can't you guys just ban this guys IP from accessing the site.
cmon this little xaithoumeno must be a 67 year old pedo who has nothing better to do all day!

i agree with whoever posted above me (yeah sorry i forgot who it was)...

+Quote Post
Zoltan
post Jul 2 2008, 08:01 PM
Post #5

Atzamis

QUOTE (Epicurus @ Jul 2 2008, 05:39 PM) *
And in your first six words, you have described the exact value of the "DJ profession", which is zero. The value of the opinions of DJs is proportionally equal to the profession.
DJing is a nice hobby, and if some people use computers and other use hardware - it doesn't matter either way.

I've met several "Greek DJs" and their opinions outside of what music they like are of no consequence. The "Greek DJs", at least the ones I've met, are the most unintelligent wastes of human life on the planet.
Given the discourse on this forum between you and other members, I am certain in saying that you do not break from tradition.

Yes, DJing is a nice hobbie.

However, if DJing was so easy, why isn't EVERYONE a DJ and why are people so eager to pay $20-$30.00 to enter a pay as you enter House/Trance party?

Furthermore if most "Greek DJs" are so unintelligent wastes of human life on the planet, why do they earn so much for doing so little?

I'm challenging your intelligence to work out the Cued/Play function in PCDJ-Reflex, if its SO EASY.

Maybe I'll tell EVERYONE the answer, maybe I won't tell anyone and just LMAO rofl.gif

+Quote Post
Zoltan
post Jul 2 2008, 08:51 PM
Post #6

Atzamis

QUOTE (Zoltan @ Jul 2 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Anyone can be a REAL DJ, all it takes is a bit of intelligence, hard work and perseverance.

JimmyJump Im doing YOU a favour here, YOU wont have to say Look at me no, no, no LOOK AT ME Im a DJ rofl.gif

JJ I dont want you to look like a PATHETIC LOSER automixing on your computer, this is YOUR chance to be a REAL DJ and not be OWNED by every DJ and laughed at by EVERYONE else out there.

I use a Dac-3 controller with my copy of PCDJ-REFLEX on my Denon DNX-500 Mixer with a Korg Kaoss Pad 3 effects unit and its absolutely awesome!

Google- "Automix DJs Vs Real DJs"..... and you'll find out REAL DJing is not rocket science, just as anyone can mix with vinyl with a bit of practice, anyone can use a twin deck CD player, a CDJ 1000 or DJ software and be a REAL DJ that uses REAL DJing techniques.

(The people that don't know, an automix DJ is someone who uses autogain, does everthing automatically on their computer. Some of these automix DJs even own headphones and a mixer- but what the hell are they monitoring if they use autogain and automix??)

My message is simple automix DJs look like LOSERS when they automix on their computer, its not that hard to work out how to be a REAL DJ using REAL DJ techniques and use a mixer with headphones to monitor the mix.

I had already informed people on how to use the Repeating/Cue in PCDJ-Reflex on the Teknoscape Forum (Perth) on the same forum Id given instructions on how to automix a CDJ 1000, I'd already informed people in Darwin in the use of the Repeating/Cue in PCDJ-FX at least 3 years earlier. The other Repeating/Cue technique is used in PCDJ-VJ.

This is it, the Repeating/Cue function in PCDJ-Reflex is done by pressing play while you monitor on an external mixer with headphones, then you pause the song and press <<rewind>> fast forward to activate the Repeating/Cue function (sounds like a scratched record, da, da, da, da, da) to find the exact position of the BEAT, once the BEAT is found, you just CUE it to save it........

There's enough clues in my (ilav1m8's/John Myatt) posts to work out how to manually Cued/Play it, once you all work that part out, your on your way to being a REAL DJ that uses REAL techniques rather than looking pathetic automixing on your computer....... Honestly REAL DJing is not rocket science...... Its better to use the keyboard shortcuts, or get a midi controller, this technique is one of the many REAL techniques that you'll discover which can be used on DJ hardware (twin deck cd player). Everyone just have fun trying to develope your REAL DJing techniques.

If none of YOU figure out the Cued/Play function in PCDJ-REFLEX by the start of higher education for the second semester of 2008, Ill just tell you all how simple it really is.

Peace. rofl.gif

Ps: While Im in Darwin I dont want anybody tilting their head or doing their FAG wave, I dont give a RATS ASS about popularity or status. Everyone at Charles Darwin University and North Flinders International House needs to understand that John Myatt is the family guy, not the illusion of friendship guy..... Friendship is an illusion based on WANT, I just dont see any purpose whatsoever in any of YOU.... Go be used by someone else that sees some sort of purpose within YOU. thumbsup.gif

In Darwin I have this Bet Midler look alike stalker who has this delusion that she looks like Jennifer Aniston, I don't know what ITs name is but this thing is the UGLIEST f#king IT in Darwin. Look the F#k away YOU ugly @ont.

I don't even want to know any of the automix LOSERS once I get back to Darwin. Here are some DISSES I'll record then be scatching the crap out of at North Flinders International House useing either my Dac-3 controller or a Technics 1200 with time code, after I scratch-diss the crap out of the automix DJs I doubt any of them will want to know me either....... Who cares I'm not even remotely trying to be their friend.

"DJ automix your a LOSER"..... ?underlined word is yelled out slowly with sarcasm.

"I can automix on my computer at home, you STUPID cont"

"automix d!ckheds dont you EVER claim to be a DJ EVER again, all you know how to do is press the SYNC BUTTON"

"automix robot dance.... WHOOOOOO" then start giggling then yell WHOOOOOO

"You live the legend, the legend of DJ automix.... WHOOOOOO"

"Hey automix d!ckhed a toilet seat see's more pussy than you do I'll use this diss the most.

"The LEGEND of DJ automix.... WHOOOOO"

"Anyone can automix, you dumb shit"

"automix DJs you look like a LOSERS"

I mean like DJing is meant to be fun, isn't it rofl.gif

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 2 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #7

Greekplanet P Plater

QUOTE (Zoltan @ Jul 2 2008, 07:31 PM) *
Yes, DJing is a nice hobbie.

However, if DJing was so easy, why isn't EVERYONE a DJ and why are people so eager to pay $20-$30.00 to enter a pay as you enter House/Trance party?

I am sure my answers will fall on deaf ears, but I will shed some light on this false dichotomy you have presented.
People pay that much because; people enjoy music and people enjoy the atmosphere. That $20-30 has to cover fixed costs for the venue owner and any variable costs associated with the 'gig', it also has a Required Rate of Return component which is forecast on estimated numbers.

Everyone isn't DJing because; people have other interests, more money can be made elsewhere, people don't enjoy it and many other reasons that vary between people.
What you do not understand is that the market system allocates suppliers with willing and able consumers - the going price doesn't reflect the skill to any material affect. Some people in Hollywood pay $2,000 + for a coffee enema, further to the point price is not indicative of talent or skill.

Furthermore if most "Greek DJs" are so unintelligent wastes of human life on the planet, why do they earn so much for doing so little?

There are several companies in operation whose sole purpose is patents. They make millions of dollars doing nothing, just owning intangible ideas.
Again, the number of DJs that exist & the number of people who want to enjoy music in a venue dictate what DJs make, skill rarely has anything to do with it. The area I work in requires a pretty thorough scientific understanding, I have a degree with masters and am completing a second degree now. However, my wage has very little to do with my skill, society has decided my industry is important and there are not that many of us therefore we get a pretty generous pay.

Another problem which you ignore is that most DJs actually need second jobs, even though the rate per gig may be good there just are not enough gigs for most to actually live of it as a profession. I do not think most DJs will climb beyond the 15% bracket.

Anyway, my original statement was about the unintelligence of the DJs I have met, which has nothing to do with income. The market system allocates finite commodities, whose value is decided by the size of the active-consumers - not as a function of intelligence or skill.
Cretinous dauphins with disproportionately high self-importance populate the DJ collective, in my experience. I do not doubt that nice and humble people to are DJs, but ostensibly you are not one of them.

I'm challenging your intelligence to work out the Cued/Play function in PCDJ-Reflex, if its SO EASY.

Maybe I'll tell EVERYONE the answer, maybe I won't tell anyone and just LMAO rofl.gif

You said it was easy, that was never my claim.

If you are indeed this great DJ who is a "pro" of great talent and wealth, why doesn't that fact console you? And why must you insecurely try and obtain our approval?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zoltan
post Jul 3 2008, 08:11 AM
Post #8

Atzamis

QUOTE (Zoltan @ Jul 2 2008, 03:27 PM) *

Peace. rofl.gif

................................................................................
You said it was easy, that was never my claim.

If you are indeed this great DJ who is a "pro" of great talent and wealth, why doesn't that fact console you? And why must you insecurely try and obtain our approval?
................................................................................

Epicurus....... Um like I dont want your approval, Im actually a humble university student that struggles as much as any other university student. Im just about empowering all those who try to copy my style of DJing, by giving them the knowledge they seek so that they may accomplish their dreams.

It is through my and others, ridicule of them that will help them to strive to discover the truth about REAL DJing techniques so that they may one day finally say with pride Im a REAL DJ that uses REAL DJ techniques. rofl.gif

I cant help it EVERYONE wants to be like me, but I just want to be a loner and do my own thing and with respect I expect everyone else to do their own thing over there somewhere else, away from me.

Heeye, Heeye.... We must protect the sacred order of DJing.

Anything that Ive said does not effect any REAL DJs that use REAL DJing techniques in any way, it only effects EVERYONE that wants to be like me by giving them hope and inspiration so that they may dream about what they could possibly achieve, in the hopes that someday their dream will come true.

On these pages are the tools to achieve that DJ dream without me actually divulging any information directly to anyone, think of it as a puzzle to which you have not yet found the key to solving.

Good Luck to EVERYONE in figuring out the many REAL DJing techniques.

PEACE

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 3 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #9

Greekplanet P Plater

QUOTE (Zoltan @ Jul 3 2008, 07:41 AM) *
Im actually a humble university student

I don't know about you, but I define Humble as "not proud or arrogant. Modest"
Then after your self-proclaimed humility you follow up with this gem:
I cant help it EVERYONE wants to be like me

A glorified button-pusher? An insecure attention seeker?

Heeye, Heeye.... We must protect the sacred order of DJing.

Then isn't your real 'enemy' the creators of "automix" software?
Ridiculing someone for using software is not going to change anything. Mostly because the opinions of DJs is something that can rather easily be laughed off, as you have seen from your presence on this site.

If you really care about your profession, why not be humble and actually teach people how to DJ using equipment?
A method far more effective than what you're employing now!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zoltan
post Jul 3 2008, 11:13 AM
Post #10

Atzamis

QUOTE (Epicurus @ Jul 3 2008, 10:15 AM) *
I don't know about you, but I define Humble as "not proud or arrogant. Modest"
Then after your self-proclaimed humility you follow up with this gem:

A glorified button-pusher? An insecure attention seeker?

Then isn't your real 'enemy' the creators of "automix" software?
Ridiculing someone for using software is not going to change anything. Mostly because the opinions of DJs is something that can rather easily be laughed off, as you have seen from your presence on this site.

If you really care about your profession, why not be humble and actually teach people how to DJ using equipment?
A method far more effective than what you're employing now!

Epicurus, I did teach EVERYONE how to use DJ equipment, all you have to do is read my posts and apply logic, it's not that hard to figure it out. On other forums I've described in detail how to automix using hardware (CDJ 1000 and a twin deck CD player) and software. I've also described how to use the basic industry standard DJ techniques, which all Deck DJs all over the world use. If you don't figure out the Cued/Play function, someday I may well just tell you how its done. Just remember that the techniques that YOU discover in any PCDJ software (PCDJ-Reflex) can also be used on a twin deck CD player that is used in the clubs, after all PCDJ software are DJ deck emulators. Thats why when YOU buy the software there arent any instructions as such in its use. PCDJ software is designed by DJs for DJs, an experienced DJ need only know a buttons function then applies logic to its use.

Once I've arrived back in Darwin and I've once again settled back into North Flinders International House at Charles Darwin University, I'll record myself saying these automix DJ taunts and I'll scratch the crap out of these taunts using either the twin scratching dials of my Dac-3 controller or the use of a Technics 1200 with timecode.

"DJ automix your a LOSER"..... ?underlined word/s is yelled out slowly with sarcasm.

"I can automix on my computer at home, you STUPID cont"

"automix d!ckheds dont you EVER claim to be a DJ EVER again, all you know how to do is press the SYNC BUTTON"

"automix robot dance" then start giggling then yell WHOOOOOO

"You live the legend, the legend of DJ automix.... WHOOOOOO"

"Hey automix d!ckhed a toilet seat see's more pussy than you do" I'll use this diss the most.

"The LEGEND of DJ automix.... WHOOOOO"

"Anyone can automix, you dumb shit"

"automix DJs you look like LOSERS"

I won't be scratching these automix taunts because I'm just plain mean, I'll be scratching these automix taunts because I may be practicing for a DJ battle.

This post has been edited by Zoltan: Jul 3 2008, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Jul 3 2008, 12:41 PM
Post #11

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

John Myatt.

Your IP banned, now go and have a sook somewhere else.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 3 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #12

Greekplanet P Plater

Calligraphy with a quill is not hard, all those auto-type writers are LOSERS.
Word, Excel, Note Pad LOL! I must protect the sacred right of scribing.
Real writers use a fine feather quill of geese and fine parchment.

I will go home and write on my calligraphy pad with my quill, "The auto-type writers" and then laugh hysterically "LOSERS".

Just a small spoof to point out the obvious idiocy of Zoltan's posts.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2019 - 06:31 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia