IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stupid Desperate People In Darwn, Why Can't You Do Anything On Your Own.
What should we do with the illiterate John Myatt
What should we do with the illiterate John Myatt
Leave him, he is a doing fine job making a fool of himself [ 2 ] ** [20.00%]
Give him a gift voucher for a spell checker [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ban his sorry arse [ 4 ] ** [40.00%]
Help him by finding ways for him to commit suicide [ 4 ] ** [40.00%]
Report him to his ISP [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ask him to provide a photo of himself, so we can decide how 'sexy' he claims to be [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
ilav1m8
post May 13 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #61

Atzamis

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,073

QUOTE (JIMMYJUMP @ May 13 2008, 01:02 AM) *
Until we cut him up properly once again.

This is a private message I sent to jimmyjump:

Your a deadset DICKHEAD

I wonder what his reply will be, probably something lame like "You better watch yourself mate, you wait, I'm gonna cut you up something bad"

jj must think he's a gangster in gangland Greece, and he's going to get some payback.

Bravo, cut me up if you will, say something witty jj.

Regards,
John Myatt.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 13 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #62

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 13 2008, 04:11 PM) *
This is a private message I sent to jimmyjump:

Your a deadset DICKHEAD

I wonder what his reply will be, probably something lame like "You better watch yourself mate, you wait, I'm gonna cut you up something bad"

jj must think he's a gangster in gangland Greece, and he's going to get some payback.

Bravo, cut me up if you will, say something witty jj.

Regards,
John Myatt.

Hahahhahahahahaa, is that the best you have?

Lets tell the members and guests what you wrote in your previous message:

You Barstard

You Barstard,

I thought you were going to cut me up old chap, I'm terribly disappointed in you.

Posting on the shoutbox should be a right of all users, I do understand that there are limits, however I feel that I have not overstepped any boundaries by my em-powerment of DJs- as it is their right as a DJ to express themselves in a manner by which they see fit to do so.

I promise to be good from now on and be respectful of others, I shant use any degrading terms such as LOSERS, automix DJs ect. and vow never to swear ever again.

I mean this shoutbox ban is just plain, mean.

I swear to good I will be god.

Regards,
John Myatt.

I sweat to Good I will be God? Barstard?

Hahaahahahaaaa, please wanabe DJ, instead of worrying about automated DJ programs, download a decent spell checker before you post.

As for cutting you up, the way I look at it, no need too, you seem to be doing a fine job cutting yourself up without me adding some spice laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyways, there is still some quotes of yours that I will be quoting. Lets see if you can respond with logic and without cut copy and pasting the gibberish about automated DJ programs which as a person who bags them has a very good knowledge of them. Could it be that YOU use them? Hypocrite.

--------------------

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post May 13 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #63

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 716

BANN THE MOTHERFUCKER OR FIND HIM N SMACK HIM JJ hahahahahaha

oi i dj better than u ya sook

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 13 2008, 07:52 PM
Post #64

Atzamis

Hahaahahahaaaa, please wanabe DJ, instead of worrying about automated DJ programs, download a decent spell checker before you post.

As for cutting you up, the way I look at it, no need too, you seem to be doing a fine job cutting yourself up without me adding some spice laugh.gif laugh.gif

Anyways, there is still some quotes of yours that I will be quoting. Lets see if you can respond with logic and without cut copy and pasting the gibberish about automated DJ programs which as a person who bags them has a very good knowledge of them. Could it be that YOU use them? Hypocrite.
[/quote]

Hey jimmyjump ya FAG

I have Office Ultimate, but only FAGS use a spell cheker for the internet.

I've had the experience of knowing how to use DJ hardware way before I ever used DJ software, so you could say that I (like other REAL DJs) have the advantage of "actually knowing" the use of REAL DJ techniques and hence what to look for in DJ software.

Every single one of the software emulators has an automix function in them, its up to the DJ as to wether or not they choose to use them, I as with all other REAL DJs choose not to use the automix functions. I've used everything from Ambelton to VJ, but I as with all REAL DJs actually use the REAL DJ techniques that exist in each of the software emulators instead of automixing with them.

I just like to lmao laugh.gif at automix DJs that just don't have a clue. In PCDJ-FX how I told all YOU MORONs how to use the loop 64 function to Cued/Play just absolutely cracks me up laughing at all of YOU........ It is sooooooo SIMPLE........ The first time I told the automix DJs in Darwin about that was about two and a half years ago, and to think they still haven't figured it out, some automix DJs even bought the software, only to find there exists no step by step guide. laugh.gif

It doesn't matter if you use HARDWARE or SOFTWARE, all you need to know is a buttons function, then you just use logic. If you all did fiddle around with the Repeating/Cue function in FX, now you know what to look for if you ever hear it, but that information is useless without the Cued/Play function in FX, unless all the MORONS intend on Cued/Playing using the loop 64 function...... As I said YOU automix LOSERS crack me up.

I have to admit I do like using the Repeating/Cue and Cued/Play functions in my OWNED versions of PCDJ-FX and PCDJ-VJ. Only all the AUTOMIX LOSERS automix on software, because they're to STUPID to work out how to be REAL.

This is what YOU get to say jj: "look at me, no, no, no, LOOK AT ME I'm a DJ" while automixing VJ as YOU dream about Tiesto.

While I get to actually mix House and Trance just like your HERO- Tiesto at the Privilage club on the island of Ibiza. See below.
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/privilege_i.htm

I've given jj inspiration and hope, with automixing there's so much he can do as well as dream about.

Regards,
John Myatt.

+Quote Post
Pat__
post May 13 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #65

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

you know if you spent half your time djing instead of preaching you'd actually not want to kill yourself every five minutes?
you're beginning to bore the fuck out of me. you are without doubt a blatent attention seeking little bitch - a bigger one than half the members here i who can't stand. ntropi sou mana mou!

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 13 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #66

Atzamis

Heading back to Darwin.

I'll be moving back to North Flinders International House (NFIH Student Accomodation) at Charles Darwin University for semester 2 of 2008. I just thought I'd let EVERYONE know, so I don't get any DICKHEADS doing their FAG wave and tilting their heads at me. I don't go to uni to sleep with the uni-sluts or hang out with the "PARTY DICKHEADS". Everyone at NFIH probably already hate me for being such an ignorant prick, who cares I only want my degree.

When EVERYONE thinks your "SPECIAL", you get all the LOSERS (sluts and dickheads with no prospects in life) wanting to know you, LOSERS beleive that "SPECIAL" people (if they cared enough) can somehow make their sad destitute lives better. I'm sorry but none of the LOSERS serve any purpose to me, the LOSERS need to suck up to the likes of people like Carlos and Damo that can see some sort of purpose within them.

I don't care if you knew me, think you know me, believe your related to me, seen me somewhere before, seen me around, or you know someone I know- I don't care OK- I'm not lonely or hard up on friends and am not seeking companionship- Just FUCK OFF and do your own thing over there, somewhere else every single one of you.

If you don't know already, I'm the guy with the dreads and the thick gold chain, so now you all know who to look away from when ever I walk your way. I don't make any new friends or bond with any new people. (Yet the LOSERS still try) Just do your own thing, over there somewhere else. Friendship is an illusion based on want, I don't want anything from any of you.

Just remember that I'm the FAMILY GUY, not the illusion of friendship guy- and we'll all get along just well. (look away, and live your own life)

Regards,
John Myatt.

Ps: I'll still scratch- diss all the automix LOSERS just for fun.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 14 2008, 10:41 AM

+Quote Post
Pat__
post May 14 2008, 11:26 AM
Post #67

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

<sarcasm> can u just leave now?
god bless your soul.
u are awesome.
wow.
i think ive fallen in love with you.
oh my.
marry me? </end sarcasm>

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 14 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #68

Atzamis

QUOTE (Pat__ @ May 14 2008, 11:26 AM) *
<sarcasm> can u just leave now?
god bless your soul.
u are awesome.
wow.
i think ive fallen in love with you.
oh my.
marry me? </end sarcasm>

<sarcasm> can u just leave now?...... Is this reverse psychology or what?
If I can't futher disempower any of YOU and spread the word (legs) and fuck you over (and over again), whats the point of being here?

Elvis (your idol) has left the building never to return.

Before I leave though:

How many alcoholic, druggie, dropkick, dole bludging, slut and automix DJ friends does EVERYONE in Darwin think that I have? .... NONE.

Upon my return to Darwin how many alcoholic, druggie, dropkick, dole bludging, slut and automix DJ friends does EVERYONE in Darwin think that I'll actually make? .... NONE.

Have fun with your automixing career's?

LAST POST EVER

Below will be my LAST EDIT EVER

DJ vicky and DJ jimmyjump you could both get a Hercules Mixing Console from Derringers.com.au for $350. and use REAL mixing techniques, that'd give you a competitive edge over EVERYONE else get yours from Derringers see link below:

http://www.derringers.com.au/asp/derringer...j&offset=30

Seriously check out the Central Station, Hercules Mixing Console review below:
http://www.centralstation.com.au/articles/...Product_Review/

THIS IS JIMMYJUMPS.............VAST KNOWLEDGE ON THE SUBJECT OF DJING.

JimmyJump states below ilav1m8 quote:
QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 5 2008, 11:43 PM)
However JIMMYJUMP if you want to look pathetic on a laptop- good luck with your ongoing DJ career.
Ps: this will be my last post...... if anyone else wants to say anything, I just won't care

Ok, firstly I'm not a DJ, but know the industry very well. Beat mixing via a turntable or the CDJ's from pioneer are a skill, which these days is easily replicated on a pc. Now, the catch is, something that a pc nor a fuckwit of a DJ can't do is pick the genre of music played, as well as a decent selection of music. There is no point mixing in a vocal trance track with a house track even if the bpm's are the same or close.

Its a shame the pc's have taken some elements out of true DJ ing, but music selection is ultimately the choice of the person trying to be a DJ.

as for your last point, well I'll believe it when I see it.

JimmyJump also states below ilav1m8 quote:
QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 5 2008, 11:43 PM)
Hey Jimmy I accept your sentiments, but there exists NO automix DJs in the whole of Darwin (THANK GOD).......

Ok, maybe for the world's 0.0000000000078% population there isn't yet. But there will be, and there are many all around the world. The faster you accept this, the better for your self esteem.

Oh JJ I think you're an IDIOT, JJ it seems that your numbers mixed up, you see I think your part of the world's 0.0000000000078% population that isn't there yet....... At least you and all of the worlds automix DJs have DJ dreams to aspire to as your all to STUPID to work out how to be REAL DJs, I’m sure that your DJ dream, as with the all the worlds automix DJs dreams will someday come true.

Good luck to the 100's of the 1000's of automix DJ's across Darwin, I really mean it this time.

[b]Hey all of Darwin's LOSERS just don't copy my Twin Battle DJ setup. [/b]
PCDJ Dac-3 controller, Denon DN-HC4500 controller (upgraded), Denon DN-X500 four channel mixer, Korg Kaos Pad 3 (KP3) effects unit.

Just remember, I'm the FAMILY GUY, not the illusion of friendship guy. All of YOU also remember to just look away and live your own lives.

LAST EDIT EVER

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 15 2008, 01:18 PM

+Quote Post
Xristina
post May 14 2008, 03:05 PM
Post #69

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 38

QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 14 2008, 01:08 PM) *
LAST POST EVER

Regards,
John Myatt.

nai, tha doume e?

--------------------
Huh? What? Somebody's throwin' stuff. You gonna build a fire or what?

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post May 14 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #70

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 14 2008, 01:38 PM) *
How many alcoholic, druggie, dropkick, dole bludging, slut and automix DJ friends does EVERYONE in Darwin think that I have? .... NONE.

Upon my return to Darwin how many alcoholic, druggie, dropkick, dole bludging, slut and automix DJ friends does EVERYONE in Darwin think that I'll actually make? .... NONE.

Have fun with your automixing career's?

LAST POST EVER

Regards,
John Myatt.

What makes you think people would actually want to be your friend matey?
Its a win win situation for us and for you Mr.AutomixDJ, you dont want friends, nobody will tolerate you as a friend.

Continue on your journey to become Tiesto - or whoever the fuck DJ you want to aspire to.

And in regards to your LAST POST EVER remark.. You have said that 5+ times already.

Regards,
Me

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post May 15 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #71

Professional Poster

Member No.: 716

Tell you what, we are going to veto you just like we vetoed the skopianoi !

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 15 2008, 02:25 PM
Post #72

GP HOOLIGAN

Hahahahahahahahahaha, last post my arse.

You went back and edited your last post moron. Maybe I should take the right away of you editing your posts moron.

and just to clarify a few points you fuckhead, find where in any of my posts I claim to be a DJ. I ourely said i have a good knowledge of the DJ industry. Huge difference, but if your reading is as good as your spelling, well, no wonder you cant comprehend what I wrote.

Now that you have worked me up, I will cut you up 2night when I get home from work.

Ps, I will make sure its your last post until you reply to my post tonight.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hellenic Patriot
post May 16 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #73

Hellenic Warrior

Member No.: 3,420

ilav1m8: Banned ! For Abusive behavior towards members and spamming the forum with posts and PM's

--------------------
My Love is For my People and My Country

ELEU8EPIA H 8ANATOS

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post May 24 2008, 12:37 PM
Post #74

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

Are you John Myatt under another username?.. Because that would just be sad

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 25 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #75

GP HOOLIGAN

QUOTE (Kathisterimeni @ May 24 2008, 12:37 PM) *
Are you John Myatt under another username?.. Because that would just be sad

Yes it is, and he is banned again. And will kepp banning and delting his posts.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Russel
post May 30 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #76

Professional Poster

Member No.: 423

David Myatt if i remember correctly was a British Nazi,who dabbled in Satanism and recommended human sacrifise as a means of eliminating the useless creatures of this world.

he has currently converted to Islam.

was he the inspiration for these posts?

+Quote Post
Russel
post May 30 2008, 11:14 PM
Post #77

Professional Poster

Member No.: 423

what about Son of Sam,when is he going to respond?

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Jun 4 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #78

GP HOOLIGAN

He is banned, dont think he will be responding.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jun 4 2008, 04:58 PM
Post #79

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

Shouldn't this topic be closed paidia...?

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 11:48 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia