IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stupid Desperate People In Darwn, Why Can't You Do Anything On Your Own.
What should we do with the illiterate John Myatt
What should we do with the illiterate John Myatt
Leave him, he is a doing fine job making a fool of himself [ 2 ] ** [20.00%]
Give him a gift voucher for a spell checker [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ban his sorry arse [ 4 ] ** [40.00%]
Help him by finding ways for him to commit suicide [ 4 ] ** [40.00%]
Report him to his ISP [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Ask him to provide a photo of himself, so we can decide how 'sexy' he claims to be [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
ilav1m8
post May 8 2008, 08:46 AM
Post #21

Atzamis

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,073

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

"Hey I can automix on my computer at home, deadset you're a LOSER"

"The LEGEND of DJ automix.... WHOOOOO"

As the automix DJ SYNC's the mix, YELL out "automix robot dance", get everyone to do the robot dance while giggling.

"Anyone can automix, you dumb shit"

"DJ automix, you're a LOSER" when LOSER is YELLED out it is said slowly with sarcasm.

"You don't even know how to be a REAL DJ"

"DJ automix gets music from bearshare & limewire"

"If you were a REAL DJ, you'd be mixing REAL music on REAL equipment using REAL DJ techniques"

"You look like a LOSER"

If you were unfortunate enough to attend a SAD party DJed by an automix DJ, wouldn't you just LAUGH you're ass off, if you had YELLED out any of these taunts, or had heard someone else YELL them out.

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:37 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 8 2008, 08:48 AM
Post #22

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

hehe

end.of.discussion

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pat__
post May 8 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #23

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 410

yet the maimouni doesn't get it.

what's the bet a thousand other posts will be made about dj's and shit? i bet you this wank couldn't find tickets to Tiesto and is having a hissy fit... blaming the people who actually bought their tickets early, who went and who had a ball. either that or his partner fucked him over for a dj.

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 8 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #24

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (Pat__ @ May 8 2008, 09:30 AM) *
yet the maimouni doesn't get it.

what's the bet a thousand other posts will be made about dj's and shit? i bet you this wank couldn't find tickets to Tiesto and is having a hissy fit... blaming the people who actually bought their tickets early, who went and who had a ball. either that or his partner fucked him over for a dj.

Pure Touvlo.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Xristina
post May 8 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #25

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 38

just LOL

--------------------
Huh? What? Somebody's throwin' stuff. You gonna build a fire or what?

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post May 8 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #26

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

Man...we don't care if you're a born again Green, Red, Yellow or most likely....PINK
Nor do we care about automix DJs. If as you claim, you "don't really care about that stuff" Why do you endlessly waste our time with posts that about djing that you've been spamming all over the net? Actually....think of that as a rhetorical question...DON'T ANSWER!!

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 8 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #27

Atzamis

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

As the automix DJ SYNC's the mix, YELL out "automix robot dance", get everyone to do the robot dance while giggling.

"DJ automix, you're a LOSER" when LOSER is YELLED out it is said slowly with sarcasm.

"If you were a REAL DJ, you'd be mixing REAL music on REAL equipment using REAL DJ techniques"

"You look like a LOSER"

If you were unfortunate enough to attend a SAD party DJed by an automix DJ, wouldn't you just LAUGH you're ass off, if you had YELLED out any of these taunts, or had heard someone else YELL them out.

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:41 PM

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 9 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #28

Atzamis

gun_thug.gif

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 05:03 PM

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post May 9 2008, 03:03 PM
Post #29

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

Could you possibly be a dear and go reef your head out of your ass?

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 9 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #30

Atzamis

QUOTE (Kathisterimeni @ May 9 2008, 03:03 PM) *

Its like that movie 300 about the Spartans where the king of Greece states "We take from them EVERYTHING, and we give them NOTHING". Various_Artists-grin.gif

PEACE to the LOSERS

+Quote Post
Xristina
post May 9 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #31

Greekplanet Elite

QUOTE (Kathisterimeni @ May 9 2008, 03:03 PM) *

lol nup its toooooo far gone... and again just LOL

--------------------

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 9 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #32

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:45 PM

+Quote Post
Pat__
post May 9 2008, 07:32 PM
Post #33

Professional Poster

can u do me a favour?
go lick ur wounded bones someplace else?
noone has the time for your vlakies.

you studied law right? be a fucking diplomat and learn to shut the fuck up. treat GP like a client. listen but don't respond..... and yes, i do know exactly what i am preaching - unlike some... i am not a tool who picks up a degree to make mummy and daddy happy.

got it?

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 9 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #34

Atzamis

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party in Darwin and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:49 PM

+Quote Post
Pat__
post May 9 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #35

Professional Poster

actually fuckwit
i have made it into higher ed..
and i am a year and a bit away from graduating...
and honey, watch yourself. libel is a bitch =)
furthermore... i actually know a lot more than what i let on - unlike you.

what did your lecturer tell you, you have to be witty in order to study law? was it he who made you realise that being an advocate was too much work? or was it simply the fact that you has difficulties with understanding legal theories and their pragmatic views... or more to the point did you have issues with identifying the issues that must be dealt with in each case? maybe if you didn't write like you were an immigrant you'd succeed... no wait, i have met people who predominantly rely on English as a second language and they still don't make as many mistakes as you... so again... leave professionalism and higher ed to those of us who can a) actually cope b) have at least half a brain and c) the non degenerates who sit on greek planet awaiting for people like Pat to show you attention.

furthermore... why you continuously call me loose i don't know. unlike u i can actually keep my legs closed... and believe me, if i were looose trust me honey...... my life wouldnt be limited.... coprehende amigo?

oooooooooooooosnap!

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 9 2008, 11:02 PM
Post #36

Atzamis

TAUNTS you'd YELL out- if you had attended a $20.00 pay as you enter or a House/Trance party in Darwin and there was an automix DJ, DJing.

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:53 PM

+Quote Post
Xristina
post May 10 2008, 01:14 AM
Post #37

Greekplanet Elite

QUOTE (ilav1m8 @ May 9 2008, 07:02 PM) *
lol nup its toooooo far gone... and again just LOL

The only people I allow myself to associate with are people that are alcohol-drug free, free of sin and are:
  • Strong in Culture

• Deeply religious

• Does alot of voluntary work for their culture or the community that they live in

Everyone else are just d!ckheads caught up in their various illusions and the illusion of friendship. Your various addictions are TOOLS that enslave you, even your (illusion of) friendship enslaves you to the wants and needs of your hero's........... You're a SLAVE.

So enlighten me, are YOU all automix DJs now?

FROM THE automix djs VS REAL DJS TOPIC, THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL LEARNT HOW TO DO:
DOWNLOAD the VJ Demo from PCDJ see link below.

http://www.pcdj.com/products/video-karaoke-software/vj/

You also know that YOU can Mix Video, Audio, and Karaoke files with this software, and are totally blown away by the possibilities of the software.

You've also learnt how to use PCDJ VJ,..... how to automix VJ anyway.

• Use autogain in the VJ software. Now load songs that are 2 BPM difference into deck A & B then play deck A.

• Then you just press the "SYNC" buttons.

• Then play deck B and move the crossfader across, its so SIMPLE even a 6 year old child can do this.

You get to pretend- "Look at me, no, no, no, LOOK AT ME..... I'm A DJ"

You've also learnt that you could just get the Hercules mixing console for $350.00. @ derringers.com.au which includes Virtual DJ which (2 years ago) is liciensed from atomix, as is the Numark Cue and PCDJ VJ (they're all the same software, just differnt skins) when considering the costs of VJ, its a bargain, and you've all probably seen this Hercules console in the MIDI controller section of the VJ software options.

All of Darwin's automix DJs are constantly convincing themselves that its about the sets that they play, rather than actually OWNING REAL DJ equipment and mixing REAL OWNED music using REAL DJ techniques. "Oh I'm too stupid to work out the Repeating/Cue and the Cued/Play functions, I'll just automix it on my computer" "Oh look at me EVERYONE, I can press the SYNC button"

From reading the above information, then concluding that any halfwit with half a brain can be an automix DJ.

What is the point of being an automix DJ, if any halfwit out there or EVERYONE that reads this can be an automix DJ?

If anyone can be an automix DJ, would you pay $20.00 to watch someone at a party press the "SYNC" button on their computer?

Anyone can be an automix DJ. WOW, then YOU can all mix music like all the little kiddies on their mummy and daddies computers.

Have fun PRETENDING to be DJs.

PEACE to all the LOSERS

So tell me, what have you all learnt.

LOL that had nothing to do with what i said why quote it? lmao UNI my ass

--------------------

+Quote Post
ilav1m8
post May 10 2008, 03:24 AM
Post #38

Atzamis

"You look like a LOSER"

Regards,
John Myatt.

This post has been edited by ilav1m8: May 11 2008, 03:57 PM

+Quote Post
Xristina
post May 10 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #39

Greekplanet Elite

lmao u are a tool and very thick

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post May 10 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #40

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

You are a tool....why don't u go 2 the 'Toolshed' tonight. Isn't that your favorite steki u homo!

OK...so if law is soooo easy....why didn't u graduate???
If you are soooo skillful at djing 'properly'..... why don't u do that anymore?? I bet you got fired from the club you were playing at because you were soooo shit and were replaced by an automix dj! That's why you are obsessed isn't it??
And if u only hang out with "
alcohol-drug free, free of sin, Strong in Culture, Deeply religious, Does alot of voluntary work for their culture or the community that they live in" ....why are you constantly acting as if you are drunk or high; writing in a culture less manner; sinning by swearing, abusing and pissing us all off; and dissing all the automix djs in Darwin which, if I'm not mistaken, is your community???

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 12:03 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia