IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nrl And Afl Tipping Comps For 2007
JIMMYJUMP
post Feb 20 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #1

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Guys, im about to write the rules, any suggestions before I do ?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post Feb 21 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #2

Greekplanet God

Group: Members
Member No.: 16

NATIONAL RUGBY LEAGUE TIPPING COMPETITION RULES FOR GREEK PLANET TIPPING COMPETITION FOR SEASON 2007

• Members must submit their tips before 6pm Friday at the latest
• Members who do not submit tips will receive zero points
• For the State of Origin matches the tips must be submitted by 6pm on the day the game is played
• During the regular NRL season, if you choose the winner in any game its worth two points, if you select a draw it is worth one point and no points for an incorrect selection.
• During the State of Origin season, if you choose the winner, you receive three points; if the game is a draw you receive two points, and no points for an incorrect selection. The same rules apply throughout the finals series.

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Louky
post Feb 23 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #3

Proud Greek

Member No.: 17

id like to add to that list...this goes on from montys list...

* footy tipping mods must provide a commentary on how the tipping went for the previous weeks tips. That is who got the most points for that week, who moved from what to what place. no cheap shots.

* footy tips adjustments by mods to scores/tally etc must be up by midday monday the latest. the last game was on the night before, therefore footy mods have plenty of time to make the adjustments and add the scores. its is the footy tipp mods responsibility to make sure that the tips are up by midday monday. tongue.gif

so when im in at work on monday i can put my tips in tongue.gif

* if a 'tipstar' gets a perfect round for all their tips correct, they should be rewarded 'bonus' points on top on the points rewarded. That is a maxium of 10 points is up for grabs if they receive a perfect round.

* during state of origion, 'tipstars' should have the opportunity to nominate the scores and if scores are identical to the game played addional bonus points should be rewarded.

*during state of origion, points may also be rewarded if they receive partly correct winners/loses teams scores etc

these are suggestions for your consideration smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post Feb 23 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #4

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

* footy tips adjustments by mods to scores/tally etc must be up by midday monday the latest. the last game was on the night before, therefore footy mods have plenty of time to make the adjustments and add the scores. its is the footy tipp mods responsibility to make sure that the tips are up by midday monday.

so when im in at work on monday i can put my tips in

louky this year there are going to be monday night games so although your suggestion was good...tuesday is when the tables will be updated..

the other suggestions ill discuss with Kitty and the admin team smile.gif

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Louky
post Feb 23 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #5

Proud Greek

Member No.: 17

QUOTE(Monty Python @ Feb 23 2007, 03:40 PM) [snapback]83139[/snapback]

there are going to be monday night games so although your suggestion was good...tuesday is when the tables will be updated..

the other suggestions ill discuss with Kitty and the admin team smile.gif

tuesday midday sounds good...you have an extra 24hours tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 08:44 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia