IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Man Utd Champions Of England !
Bolts
post May 9 2007, 11:57 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 261

Thats 9times baby !

Glory Glory MAN UTD !

--------------------
Its all abut the red ! Red or dead ! Glory Glory Man UTD & Olympiakos
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Vasili
post May 10 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #2

Atzamis

Member No.: 1,478

Well done Man United. We are Champions. Lets hope we can win the FA Cup too.

Go Man United

+Quote Post
Bolts
post May 10 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #3

Atzamis

Member No.: 261

QUOTE(Vasili @ May 10 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]94638[/snapback]

Well done Man United. We are Champions. Lets hope we can win the FA Cup too.

Go Man United

E nai...Man UTD should smash scabsea !

--------------------
Its all abut the red ! Red or dead ! Glory Glory Man UTD & Olympiakos

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post May 10 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #4

Professional Poster

Member No.: 716

we got this but we drew wid chelsea thismornin malakies we got these cunts !!! GLORY GLORY MAN UTD

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post May 10 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #5

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

We drew because Fergie played a second string team. Who cares we won

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981 ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 19 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #6

Greekplanet Star

From: I used to live near Macquarie University, Eastwood NSW - now i live in Ashfield
Member No.: 222

MANUTD ARE THE GREATEST FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE WORLD AND HAVE PROVEN IT BY BEATING CHELSEA TO THE E.P.L. TITLE THIS SEASON ...

WHAT I FOUND MOST AMAZING IS THAT THEY DID IT WITHOUT THEIR STAR STRIKER RUUD VAN NILSTEROOY WHO LEFT THE CLUB AND JOINED REAL MADRID ...

TONIGHT I HOPE THEY BEAT CHELSEA IN THE F.A. CUP MATCH AT WEMBLEY ...

MANUTD FOREVER AND EVER ...

UNITED UNITED UUUUNNNIIITTTTTEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

... first.gif .... clap2.gif ... laugh.gif ... thumbsup.gif ... to_pick_ones_nose2.gif ... character0029.gif ... th_banned.gif ... blum.gif ...

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 19 2007, 09:48 PM

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post May 20 2007, 08:18 PM
Post #7

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

pity the couldn't get the other cups, such as the carling cup, fa cup, champions league still one out of four aint bad wink.gif

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post May 20 2007, 08:27 PM
Post #8

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Monty Python @ May 20 2007, 08:18 PM) [snapback]96145[/snapback]

pity the couldn't get the other cups, such as the carling cup, fa cup, champions league still one out of four aint bad wink.gif

I thinking winning the premiership counts for more than the other cups except for the champions league of course.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981 ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 20 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #9

Greekplanet Star

From: I used to live near Macquarie University, Eastwood NSW - now i live in Ashfield

I THOUGHT MANUTD WERE DEFINITELY THE BETTER TEAM .. THEY PLAYED VERY DANGEROUSLY UPFORWARD AND LOOKED LIKE THE TEAM TO SCORE DURING THE GAME AND ESPECIALLY DURING EXTRA TIME ...

AS THE COMMENTATOR SAID MANUTD CONTROLLED AND BEAT CHELSEA IN THE 25MINS OF EXTRA TIME AND IT WAS SO SAD TO SEE A DIRTY PLAYER IN DROGBA SCORE THE GOAL ... DIRTY FOR KICKING VIDIC BEHIND HIS KNEE TO BRING HIM DOWN IN THE PENALTY BOX - WOULD HAVE GOT A YELLOW CARD IF THE REFEREE HAD SEEN IT ... DROGBA HAD ALSO THE NERVE TO ARGUE BACK WITH RIO FERDINAND AS THOUGH HE WAS INNOCENT WHEN HE WAS CONFRONTED BY HIM FOR THIS BAD INCIDENT ... !!

MANUTD WERE UNDOUBTEDLY A BETTER TEAM IN THE 2006-2007 SEASON ...

I WAS AT THE WESTS TIGERS LEAGUES CLUB TO WATCH THE GAME AND EVEN THE CHELSEA FANS KEPT QUIET AFTER THE GOAL WAS SCORED ... IT WAS OBVIOUS THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN THE 2007 FA CUP ...

MOURINHO WAS HIMSELF AGAIN BEHAVING LIKE A IMMATURE KID OR A CLOWN ... CAN NEVER TELL THE DIFFERENCE WITH HIM ....

CHEERS GUYS ... MANUTD ARE THE GREATEST !!
... thumbsup.gif ... wink.gif .... dirol.gif ...

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 20 2007, 08:39 PM

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post May 20 2007, 08:39 PM
Post #10

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

blue is the colour smile.gif chelsea all the way bring back gianluca vialli lmao

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
ultrasouth g4
post May 20 2007, 09:53 PM
Post #11

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 227

Go Man United, all we can do is win a Cup, Man United wins leagues, something we cant do.

Glory Glory Man United.

--------------------
Its ok to be gay like me

IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post May 20 2007, 10:57 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(diaggello @ May 20 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]96165[/snapback]

I THOUGHT MANUTD WERE DEFINITELY THE BETTER TEAM .. THEY PLAYED VERY DANGEROUSLY UPFORWARD AND LOOKED LIKE THE TEAM TO SCORE DURING THE GAME AND ESPECIALLY DURING EXTRA TIME ...

AS THE COMMENTATOR SAID MANUTD CONTROLLED AND BEAT CHELSEA IN THE 25MINS OF EXTRA TIME AND IT WAS SO SAD TO SEE A DIRTY PLAYER IN DROGBA SCORE THE GOAL ... DIRTY FOR KICKING VIDIC BEHIND HIS KNEE TO BRING HIM DOWN IN THE PENALTY BOX - WOULD HAVE GOT A YELLOW CARD IF THE REFEREE HAD SEEN IT ... DROGBA HAD ALSO THE NERVE TO ARGUE BACK WITH RIO FERDINAND AS THOUGH HE WAS INNOCENT WHEN HE WAS CONFRONTED BY HIM FOR THIS BAD INCIDENT ... !!

MANUTD WERE UNDOUBTEDLY A BETTER TEAM IN THE 2006-2007 SEASON ...

I WAS AT THE WESTS TIGERS LEAGUES CLUB TO WATCH THE GAME AND EVEN THE CHELSEA FANS KEPT QUIET AFTER THE GOAL WAS SCORED ... IT WAS OBVIOUS THEY DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN THE 2007 FA CUP ...

MOURINHO WAS HIMSELF AGAIN BEHAVING LIKE A IMMATURE KID OR A CLOWN ... CAN NEVER TELL THE DIFFERENCE WITH HIM ....

CHEERS GUYS ... MANUTD ARE THE GREATEST !!
... thumbsup.gif ... wink.gif .... dirol.gif ...

OK firstly, I'm sure the Chelsea fans really cared that United played better. The fact of the matter is that Chelsea was better in front of goal and that showed from the scoreline. Also, calling Drogba dirty then defending that fucking coke addict Ferdinand is ridiculous, take off the glasses.

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 20 2007, 11:05 PM
Post #13

Greekplanet Star

QUOTE(niko @ May 20 2007, 10:57 PM) [snapback]96194[/snapback]

OK firstly, I'm sure the Chelsea fans really cared that United played better. The fact of the matter is that Chelsea was better in front of goal and that showed from the scoreline. Also, calling Drogba dirty then defending that fucking coke addict Ferdinand is ridiculous, take off the glasses.

CHELSEA ARE CHEATS ...

GIGGS'S GOAL WAS LEGIT WHEN IT CROSSED THE GOALINE ... CECH EVEN ADMITTED IT WAS A GOAL ...

WE WON THE GAME YET TYPICAL OF THESE HOPELESS ENGLISH REF'S ...

ANOTHER CONTROVERSIAL GAME WE WERE CHEATED ...

AND FOR YOUR STUPID COMMMENT ABOUT RIO FERDINAND - HE WAS NEVER EVER CAUGHT DOING COKE THEREFORE YOU FALSELY ACCUSE WITH SUCH A PATHETIC STATEMENT AS SUCH ...

MANUTD WILL GET THEIR REVENGE AND CHELSEA WILL GO DOWNHILL ALL THE WAY NOW AND MOURINHO WILL END UP GOING BACK TO PORTUGAL AS A LOSER ... YOU WATCH !!

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 20 2007, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post
niko
post May 20 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #14

Hahaha, you're calling Chelsea cheats when your own player was the one banned for missing a drug test. You didn't win shit, end of the day the scoresheet says Chelsea 1 United 0. That's what counts, you have no idea what would have happened if United went 1-0 up. If my memory serves me correctly, United have been awarded some dodgy penalties this season and other teams have been denied clear penalty's against them too...

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post May 21 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #15

GP HOOLIGAN

Member No.: 3

Boring game overall, I fell asleep watching it on my couch.

--------------------

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 21 2007, 01:01 AM
Post #16

Greekplanet Star

QUOTE(niko @ May 20 2007, 11:55 PM) [snapback]96203[/snapback]

Hahaha, you're calling Chelsea cheats when your own player was the one banned for missing a drug test. You didn't win shit, end of the day the scoresheet says Chelsea 1 United 0. That's what counts, you have no idea what would have happened if United went 1-0 up. If my memory serves me correctly, United have been awarded some dodgy penalties this season and other teams have been denied clear penalty's against them too...

YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE REAL GAME !!!

IF CECH WAS FOULED AS YOU SAY THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AWARDED A FREE KICK THAN PLAY ON (AS WAS THE MATTER) ...

CECH ADMITTED THE BALL CROSSED ATHE LINE AFTER THE GAME AND PUT IT BACK OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE "THE BIG CHEAT" .... VIDEO COVERAGE DIDNT LIE RATHER PROVED IT !!

IN REALITY MANUTD WON THE GAME FAIR AND SQUARE ...

SHOW'S WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GAME RE !!

.... punish.gif ... th_banned.gif ... warning.gif ... rofl.gif ...

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 21 2007, 01:02 AM

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post May 21 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #17

Professional Poster

Member No.: 716

UNITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GLORY GLORY MAN UTDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

+Quote Post
niko
post May 21 2007, 12:59 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(diaggello @ May 21 2007, 01:01 AM) [snapback]96213[/snapback]

YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THE REAL GAME !!!

IF CECH WAS FOULED AS YOU SAY THEN HE WOULD HAVE BEEN AWARDED A FREE KICK THAN PLAY ON (AS WAS THE MATTER) ...

CECH ADMITTED THE BALL CROSSED ATHE LINE AFTER THE GAME AND PUT IT BACK OVER THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE "THE BIG CHEAT" .... VIDEO COVERAGE DIDNT LIE RATHER PROVED IT !!

IN REALITY MANUTD WON THE GAME FAIR AND SQUARE ...

SHOW'S WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE GAME RE !!

.... punish.gif ... th_banned.gif ... warning.gif ... rofl.gif ...

Sure the keeper said it crossed the line, he didn't say it should of been a goal. The fact that Giggs basically kicked the keeper across the line is a different story. Either the linesman and the ref made a mistake that kept the game completely fair or they saw the foul and just called play on without bothering to stop the game after a clear foul. If you think that you can just barge a keeper when he has the ball in his arms then it shows what YOU know about the game... RE
character0029.gif .... thumbsup.gif .... wink.gif .... to_pick_ones_nose2.gif .... first.gif .... clap2.gif

This post has been edited by niko: May 21 2007, 01:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 21 2007, 01:03 PM
Post #19

Greekplanet Star

QUOTE(niko @ May 21 2007, 12:59 PM) [snapback]96314[/snapback]

Sure the keeper said it crossed the line, he didn't say it should of been a goal. The fact that Giggs basically kicked the keeper across the line is a different story. Either the linesman and the ref made a mistake that kept the game completely fair or they saw the foul and just called play on without bothering to stop the game after a clear foul. If you think that you can just barge a keeper when he has the ball in his arms then it shows what YOU know about the game... RE

RUBBISH ... IT WAS PLAY ON !!!

CHELSKI CHEATS !!!!

This post has been edited by diaggello: May 21 2007, 01:05 PM

+Quote Post
niko
post May 21 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #20

No point continuing this I think, you're a Hawthorn supporter, what can I say

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 04:51 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia