IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Liverpool Vs Arsenal
WoGBoY
post Nov 17 2006, 11:01 AM
Post #21

Greekplanet NRL tipping Co-ordinator

Group: Members
Member No.: 354

ARSENAL IS THE BEST and niko what u think of an "arsenal supporter" is no where near what i am. Henry is good and talented but im not saying hes the best of all time. At least Arsene Wenger is better then Alex Ferguson (red cheeks). BAHAHAHAHAHA. Arsenal have a good team this year and are strong contenders to win the title. ARSENAL OLE

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
niko
post Nov 17 2006, 12:19 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]66762[/snapback]

ARSENAL IS THE BEST and niko what u think of an "arsenal supporter" is no where near what i am. Henry is good and talented but im not saying hes the best of all time. At least Arsene Wenger is better then Alex Ferguson (red cheeks). BAHAHAHAHAHA. Arsenal have a good team this year and are strong contenders to win the title. ARSENAL OLE

Arsene Wenger is better then Ferguson? Oh please son, Wenger has won three FA Cups and three Premier Leagues. Ferguson has won eight EPL titles, five FA Cups, a Champions League trophy and a UEFA Cup trophy.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Something Arsenal will never taste.

The only thing Wenger has on Ferguson is that he can utilize a full team of Zulu players who have no chance of communicating with the vast array of other non-English nationalities on the team and get minor success with it.

He's a disgrace to English football (not that I care much) but more importantly he's a disgrace to football itself because he has no respect for the footballing country that he's in. He shows this by not using any of their players at all.

At least Ferguson brings up British talent and wins trophies with it, as opposed to Wenger who'll buy any black player he can possibly find to replace the pitiful British players that have the potential to win the CL like Ferguson did. Wenger is scum and so is Arsenal

As for you guys having a good team and being good contenders to win the title, (being 10 points off the pace after 12 games and not looking like improving much), i'd love to have the number of your dealer

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Nov 17 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #23

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 11:31 AM) [snapback]66762[/snapback]

Typical idiotic response... You saw a little malakia like Red Cheeks because you have nothing to prove that he is better. Arsenal are and English Premier League team with the majority of them being FRENCH or some other fucking ratsa. It's disgusting. Play some brits for fuck sake.

QUOTE(niko @ Nov 17 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]66787[/snapback]

Arsene Wenger is better then Ferguson? Oh please son, Wenger has won three FA Cups and three Premier Leagues. Ferguson has won eight EPL titles, five FA Cups, a Champions League trophy and a UEFA Cup trophy.

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. Something Arsenal will never taste.

The only thing Wenger has on Ferguson is that he can utilize a full team of Zulu players who have no chance of communicating with the vast array of other non-English nationalities on the team and get minor success with it.

He's a disgrace to English football (not that I care much) but more importantly he's a disgrace to football itself because he has no respect for the footballing country that he's in. He shows this by not using any of their players at all.

At least Ferguson brings up British talent and wins trophies with it, as opposed to Wenger who'll buy any black player he can possibly find to replace the pitiful British players that have the potential to win the CL like Ferguson did. Wenger is scum and so is Arsenal

As for you guys having a good team and being good contenders to win the title, (being 10 points off the pace after 12 games and not looking like improving much), i'd love to have the number of your dealer

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
Thankyou niko for saying it. Cause i have said it a million times and everyone thinks it's bullshit.
Arsenal ARE THE WORST EPL TEAM EVER!! It's the best thing to watch them crumble slowly Various_Artists-grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Nov 17 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #24

Arsene Wenger is a disgrace? Please who cares about red cheeks? Alex Ferguson just uses the whole english squad to win titles and the occassional over seas player.

Team W L D F A D P
1 Manchester United 10 1 1 27 5 22 31
2 Chelsea 9 2 1 22 7 15 28
3 Arsenal 6 2 3 19 6 13 21
4 Aston Villa 5 1 6 15 9 6 21
5 Bolton 6 3 3 12 11 1 21
6 Portsmouth 6 4 2 17 10 7 20
7 Everton 4 3 5 16 11 5 17
8 Wigan 5 4 2 16 13 3 17
9 Liverpool 5 4 2 14 15 -1 17
10 Fulham 4 3 5 13 16 -3 17
11 Reading 5 6 1 13 18 -5 16
12 Tottenham 4 4 3 8 11 -5 15
13 Middlesbrough 4 6 2 10 16 -6 14
14 Manchester City 3 5 4 7 14 -7 13
15 Blackburn 3 6 3 10 16 -6 12
16 West Ham 3 7 2 9 15 -6 11
17 Sheffield United 2 6 4 6 15 -9 10
18 Newcastle 2 7 3 7 14 -7 9
19 Watford 1 5 6 9 17 -8 9
20 Charlton 2 8 2 9 18 -9 8

Niko considering we have a game in hand were 10 points off but if we win the game in hand thats 7 points. And what its only 12 rounds into the season anything can happen. Oh yea and Wenger has only been at arsenal for how long compared to ferguson? About half the time? I dont think you can call world class players "Zulu players". Hes a disgrace to football? I dont think so. If he has no respect to the "footballing country" hes in then why do all the arsenal supporters love him then? Because hes with Arsenal? If Arsenal is a scum i dont know what PAO is? Sorry niko but weve only played 11 games! Look at the table above if u need proof!

This post has been edited by WoGBoY: Nov 17 2006, 01:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Nov 17 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #25

Watch Arsenal crumble slowly. Soccer what exactly are u talking about? If we were crumbling we woldnt be in the top 3. As for Ferguson HES THE BIGGEST MALAKA in the EPL to date. If you ask why look it up for yourself. And so what if they are FRENCH. You Being racist now? Look at Real Madrid for example i dont just spanish players in there xcept for three or four? So what are you trying to say by we are a "French Team"? And as i said Wenger has only been at Arsenal for half the time Ferguson has been there! SC cant take competition huh? What were the worst team in EPL because where your competition? Please explain and by the way if were a disgrace to the EPL look at Man Utd getting bought out by some American freak who was in debt WTF? I call that a disgrace. Please people explain yourselves because i dont know if its just me but i dont get where you people are coming from!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Nov 17 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #26

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]66804[/snapback]

Watch Arsenal crumble slowly. Soccer what exactly are u talking about? If we were crumbling we woldnt be in the top 3. As for Ferguson HES THE BIGGEST MALAKA in the EPL to date. If you ask why look it up for yourself. And so what if they are FRENCH. You Being racist now? Look at Real Madrid for example i dont just spanish players in there xcept for three or four? So what are you trying to say by we are a "French Team"? And as i said Wenger has only been at Arsenal for half the time Ferguson has been there! SC cant take competition huh? What were the worst team in EPL because where your competition? Please explain and by the way if were a disgrace to the EPL look at Man Utd getting bought out by some American freak who was in debt WTF? I call that a disgrace. Please people explain yourselves because i dont know if its just me but i dont get where you people are coming from!

As for Ferguson HES THE BIGGEST MALAKA in the EPL to date. If you ask why look it up for yourself.

Because you know fuck all and can't justify what you say.

And so what if they are FRENCH. You Being racist now? Look at Real Madrid for example i dont just spanish players in there xcept for three or four? So what are you trying to say by we are a "French Team"?

No i am not racist. But play some English players... Everyone knows Real Madrid is fucked up anyway. You may as well go play along side Lyon smile.gif

And as i said Wenger has only been at Arsenal for half the time Ferguson has been there! SC cant take competition huh? What were the worst team in EPL because where your competition?

We will squash you like shit... Arsenal are NOT competition for Man Utd.

Please explain and by the way if were a disgrace to the EPL look at Man Utd getting bought out by some American freak who was in debt WTF? I call that a disgrace.Please explain and by the way if were a disgrace to the EPL look at Man Utd getting bought out by some American freak who was in debt WTF? I call that a disgrace.

Does it look like being bought out has effected us? Top of the table buddy, and playing quality football... be more original with your arguments.

--------------------

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Nov 17 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #27

SC i could write a 10 page essay why Alex Ferguson is a malaka but u think im bothered? Just do your own research and you will know why. Im not gonna sit here explaining a whole essay on why Ferguson is a malaka thats just waisting my time.But some examples include hes arrogant, hes up himself, he sucks up and theres many more. Ok stop there how can we play english players if Man Utd and Real Madrid take them all? Please explain that. And what just because we have French players we musp play in France is that what your implying i dont get that point please justify it! Arsenal are not competition for man utd? What are you talking about? One of the biggest rivalries in England is between Arsenal and Man Utd so i dont know where you got that point from? Squash us like rats? We will see next game and who squashes who. Your jumping to conclusions to quickly. Playing quality football? By having a malaka such as Christiano Ronaldo diving? Or having other idiots faking injuries? You call this quality football. I call this bullshit football! It might not have affected you guys but it has definitely affected you financially? As well you are know an American owned club. Arsenal is English owned then you say we must play alongside lyon? You might as well as take man utd to America. I am original your just jumping to conclusions to quickly. And there are many wholes in your argument just like man utd is the biggest whole in the EPL.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Nov 17 2006, 02:47 PM
Post #28

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]66800[/snapback]

Arsene Wenger is a disgrace? Please who cares about red cheeks? Alex Ferguson just uses the whole english squad to win titles and the occassional over seas player.

Exactly... that's my point

Niko considering we have a game in hand were 10 points off but if we win the game in hand thats 7 points. And what its only 12 rounds into the season anything can happen. Oh yea and Wenger has only been at arsenal for how long compared to ferguson? About half the time?

If you knew anything about football you'd realise that Manchester United sucked dick before Alex Ferguson and he basically built an empire single handedly for united. His first title was 6 years into his tenure as manager and it was the first in something like 25 years for MU. Wenger came into an Arsenal team that had won a few EPL titles in the past few years as well as a couple of FA Cups and a CWC I believe, plus he had an already talented squad. Arsenal lovers love him because they are a bunch of retards as well.

I dont think you can call world class players "Zulu players".

Eboue, Adebayor, Diaby & co are NOT world class players buddy

Hes a disgrace to football? I dont think so. If he has no respect to the "footballing country" hes in then why do all the arsenal supporters love him then? Because hes with Arsenal?

Yes

If Arsenal is a scum i dont know what PAO is?

What do we have to do with it?

Sorry niko but weve only played 11 games! Look at the table above if u need proof!

I told you that you had a game in hand before

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 02:11 PM) [snapback]66804[/snapback]
And so what if they are FRENCH. You Being racist now? Look at Real Madrid for example i dont just spanish players in there xcept for three or four? So what are you trying to say by we are a "French Team"?

Arsenal have not one starting player or even a frequent player that comes off the bench that is English. Real Madrid have a mainly Spanish squad. Even your squad players are African. Real also have players that actually play that are Spanish, e.g. Raul, Casillas, Salgado, S. Ramos, Guti, Helguera, Reyes.

And as i said Wenger has only been at Arsenal for half the time Ferguson has been there! SC cant take competition huh? What were the worst team in EPL because where your competition? Please explain and by the way if were a disgrace to the EPL look at Man Utd getting bought out by some American freak who was in debt WTF? I call that a disgrace. Please people explain yourselves because i dont know if its just me but i dont get where you people are coming from!

None of that made any sense at all, back to grade two to learn expression

hes arrogant, hes up himself, he sucks up and theres many more

Sounds more like Wenger

Ok stop there how can we play english players if Man Utd and Real Madrid take them all? Please explain that.

Real Madrid have one English player and I just counted the amount of MU players in the squad to face Holland, there were four.

EDIT: You probably don't know how many players are chosen for international matches, it's 21

This post has been edited by niko: Nov 17 2006, 02:51 PM

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Nov 17 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #29

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 02:54 PM) [snapback]66829[/snapback]

SC i could write a 10 page essay why Alex Ferguson is a malaka but u think im bothered? Just do your own research and you will know why. Im not gonna sit here explaining a whole essay on why Ferguson is a malaka thats just waisting my time.But some examples include hes arrogant, hes up himself, he sucks up and theres many more.
Ok stop there how can we play english players if Man Utd and Real Madrid take them all? Please explain that. And what just because we have French players we musp play in France is that what your implying i dont get that point please justify it! Arsenal are not competition for man utd? What are you talking about? One of the biggest rivalries in England is between Arsenal and Man Utd so i dont know where you got that point from? Squash us like rats? We will see next game and who squashes who. Your jumping to conclusions to quickly. Playing quality football? By having a malaka such as Christiano Ronaldo diving? Or having other idiots faking injuries? You call this quality football . I call this bullshit football! It might not have affected you guys but it has definitely affected you financially? As well you are know an American owned club. Arsenal is English owned then you say we must play alongside lyon? You might as well as take man utd to America. I am original your just jumping to conclusions to quickly. And there are many wholes in your argument just like man utd is the biggest whole in the EPL.

Bold point 1:

You just described, Arsene Wenger. All of those reasons have nothing to do with football and why Arsene Wenger is better than Sir Alex Ferguson(that's right buddy it's SIR).

Bold point 2:

You tool. All english players are at Real Madrid? and Man Utd? not even I would say a malakia like that, and i say ALOT of malakies when it comes to soccer. We take them all??? Once again you're a tool, Arsene Wenger doesn't buy any in transfer season, why? because he is a cocky Galo wanker and has infested your little poofta squad with other gali.

Bold point 3:
We have rivalary. Like olympiakos and Pao, what i ment was you are not competition for us on the field. Manchester United is in top form, and will molest Arsenal when we play you. That is what i ment by no competition.

Bold point 4:
You vlaka.. You really have no clue. Ronaldo, IS going to be one of the best footballers in this era.. sook kse sook he is quality.. Get over it. As for the fake injuries that malakia isn't even worth justifying with a response.

Bold point 5:
Dominated by french.

Bold point 6:
thats my line fucker, stop using my material.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post Nov 17 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #30

The biggest "whole"?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Nov 17 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #31

it's ment to be hole

--------------------

+Quote Post
Minimalistix
post Nov 17 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #32

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 36

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 12:01 PM) [snapback]66762[/snapback]

i havnt read any posts after this one, but im pretty sure Niko already pointed it out

if Arsene is better then Ferguson, what are you basing this off? certaintly not the trophy cabinet, thats for sure

+Quote Post
southyouth
post Nov 19 2006, 07:34 PM
Post #33

Atzamis

Member No.: 444

Continue supporting your Vourligans with your 20 hooligan supporters.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2019 - 03:03 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia