IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> To the Liverpool supporters
Minimalistix
post Nov 3 2006, 01:23 PM
Post #81

Greekplanet Elite

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

but what you dont take into account Aliti is the financial difference between Everton and Liverpool

Liverpool is full of international stars, and Everton isnt - our budget is alot lower then urs, and players are more attracted to Liverpool then Everton, and whos dissing out the poutsa? haha, EVERTON!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_HBK_*
post Nov 3 2006, 03:02 PM
Post #82

Guests

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ Oct 30 2006, 03:04 PM) [snapback]63553[/snapback]

Kingjim...
I know that, it's dillusional Liverpool fans that have a hard time coming to grips with it!

I admitted that we, due to our inconsistency won't challenge for the EPL title any time soon or can't you comprehend my polished posts?.

QUOTE(saucyellinida69 @ Oct 31 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]63747[/snapback]

i only watched until the 2nd goal when i screamed the loudest ive ever screamed.. malaka never scores, but ofcourse against liverpool he does. nightmare. Various_Artists-cry.png

taki the match against aston villa was impossible for me to watch.. and we won 3-1. youv matiasid me you evil. anyway the goals were kila crouch staks it and he scores, kuyt did a kella goal and of course garciaaaaaaaaa pwaaaaaar legend! good stuff boys wink.gif

Like I said before, If you don't watch the game, we have a chance of winning but with your evil eyes watching, you have matiaseid the team and quite simply your bad luck tongue.gif

And as for Mini, the season ain't over yet.

We will see where Everton truly ends up smile.gif

+Quote Post
saucyellinida69
post Nov 12 2006, 03:56 PM
Post #83

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 298

arsenalll tonighttttt smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
ATHENS 2007

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Nov 17 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #84

Greekplanet NRL tipping Co-ordinator

Member No.: 354

ARSENAL 3 - LIVO 0 BOUTSA BOUTSA BOUTSA.....ARSENAL WILL WIN THE EPL THIS YEAR YOU WATCH!!!! ITS GONNA BE CLOSE THOUGH BETWEEN ARSENAL LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA IF U WANT TO ARGUE MY POINT GO AHEAD BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY THESE 3 TEAMS ARE PLAYING EXCELLENT FOOTBALL AND ARE ON FIRE. UNLESS THEY SUFFER FROM INJURIES THEN THESE TEAMS SHOULD FINISH FIRST SECOOND OR THIRD. AS FOR LIVERPOOL THEYLL BE LUCK TO FINISH IN THE TOP 10 rofl.gif AND I SUPPORT ARSENAL BECAUSE I GREW UP WATCHING THEM AND LEARNING ABOUT THEM. SORRY BUT THERE IS 1 PLAYER I CANT STAN IN MAN UTD THATS CHRISTIANO RONALDO. AND DONT TELL ME HES GOOD CSE ILL JUST SAY HE IS THE BIGGEST DIVER AND FAKES SO MANY INJURIES. CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT WATCH HIM CLOSELY NEXT TIME. AND GUYS STOP ARGUING WHOEVER YOU SUPPORT YOU SUPPORT THATS IT. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR DO IT WONT CHANGE ONES OPINION.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Nov 17 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #85

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(WoGBoY @ Nov 17 2006, 12:23 PM) [snapback]66769[/snapback]
ARSENAL WILL WIN THE EPL THIS YEAR YOU WATCH!!!!

They have played very inconsistent and lacklustre football this season and are still 10 points off first and 7 off second. Fair enough you've got a game in hand but you'll probably draw or lose it anyway. You don't have the squad to win the EPL or any trophies this year

ITS GONNA BE CLOSE THOUGH BETWEEN ARSENAL LIVERPOOL AND CHELSEA IF U WANT TO ARGUE MY POINT GO AHEAD BUT ALL I HAVE TO SAY THESE 3 TEAMS ARE PLAYING EXCELLENT FOOTBALL AND ARE ON FIRE. UNLESS THEY SUFFER FROM INJURIES THEN THESE TEAMS SHOULD FINISH FIRST SECOOND OR THIRD.

AS FOR LIVERPOOL THEYLL BE LUCK TO FINISH IN THE TOP 10

Rightio buddy

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 10:13 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia