IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ruud want's to leave United
Vicky
post Jul 17 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

So, Ruud Van Nistelrooy wants to leave Manchester United. There has already been contact from Real Madrid and Bayern Munich for his services.

Ruud is having a little sook because Ferguson didn't let him play on the final day of the season, and since then there has been speculation that he would leave this summer.

Ruud said whilst on international duty with Holland at the 2006 World Cup finals that he would decide his future before the start of the season.

The Dutchman, who has scored 150 goals for United in five years since joining from PSV Eindhoven for £19million in 2001, will leave the club, with Real Madrid and Bayern Munich first in the queue.

Ferguson is not going to let him go without a high price.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 17 2006, 05:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

He lost his starting place to Saha. He is a far superior striker to Saha. I see his point

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
PAOKARA
post Jul 19 2006, 04:34 PM
Post #3

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 277

Ruud shits on Saha, i dont blame him for wanting to leave the Wankers either, Ferguson only didnt play him due to the rift they had, not form based at all.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Jul 19 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #4

he didn't even stay to watch the game, him and fergie had been fighting for day's apparently... ahh well kani i guess... but hopefully it won't be a trend when he goes to spain, if he does, players that played in england then go to spain don't always get into it.. so i have notice... could be wrong.. you guys wil most likey say i am wrong.. but i am just using owen as an example

--------------------

+Quote Post
PAOKARA
post Jul 19 2006, 06:45 PM
Post #5

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 277

Owen went to Spain and killed it laugh.gif
played like 35 games scored 15 goals, thats awesome coming straight out of another league

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Jul 19 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #6

Why did he go back so quick?

Hey i said i could be wrong.. no need to be a smart ass about it.. LOSER tongue.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 19 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ Jul 19 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]39981[/snapback]

Why did he go back so quick?

Hey i said i could be wrong.. no need to be a smart ass about it.. LOSER tongue.gif tongue.gif

Because at a club such as Real Madrid, Raul and Ronaldo must be started every single game. Ronaldo because he is the star, Raul because he is Real. First team football and a shitload of money took him back to Newcastle.

Woodgate and Beckham are the two failures, Woodgate because of injury, Beckham because he's a faggot. Is is only some British players that go into other leagues and fail. Players trained in other schools of football can come in, go out and flourish in all places they play, prime example being Zola.

Ferguson lets his ego lose him some top players like Keane and Beckham (top player for EPL long balls)

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post Jul 19 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #8

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

And Fergos ego will let him lose Ruud who I believe is an asset for Man U.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981 ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 01:25 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia