IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Macedonia Forever!!!!
Daniel
post Jul 7 2008, 04:26 PM
Post #21

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Banned
Member No.: 4,520

This post has been edited by Daniel: Jul 7 2008, 10:21 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel
post Jul 10 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #22

Greekplanet P Plater

Come on Dee, you cant tell me thats all you got

or even anyone

--------------------

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post Jul 10 2008, 01:04 PM
Post #23

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 716

daniel.

show me an artifact written in cryllic that has the same meaning in ur language.

pitty they are all written in ancient greek.

you found an artifact and put it infront of ur government house, funny u found it on the border and even funnier its written in greek

all the macedon kings had greek names, cant say 2 much about u, u all have slav names

The Egyptians know the Truth, Alexandria in GREEK script on the left and
Iskandariyah, or Alexandria written in Arabic on the Right..

If im not mistaken this is an ancient macedonian coin, clearly says, ALEXANDROY, clearly written in greek alphabet

This is a coin of Philip and it clearly says in ancient greek "FILIPPOY"

Clearly says Alexandrou

Clearly says "Basilews Alexandrou" which means king alexander

forget ur fucken politics mate this is what really counts historical PROOF

go back to ur bulgerian country and stop claiming Greek History

+Quote Post
Daniel
post Jul 10 2008, 03:39 PM
Post #24

Greekplanet P Plater

Oh goody, I new play mate

Riddle me this, oh vasilis, how is it that you are writing to me and English, and yet you are a Greek; doesnt that one fact make you an Englishman. Stop using linguistics as a means to differentiate ethnicities, it doesnt work like that, and you know it. I have stated this already, there were two languages in Macedon, Koine (trade and commerce) and a native language. So next time you think of showing me coins with Koine inscription on them, just remember this, coins are a part of commerce.

Well of course there are no ancient artifacts written in Cyrillic, the script is only 1,200 years old, it is whether what is written can still be read if you change the script that is important. Just as the Dura Europos inscription is not readable in Cyrilic or in Greek (although some charactors are similar in all the scripts), but the moment you transliterate them, in cyrilic, they make sense. Also, as I mentioned earlier, anything in Greek lands after 1913 that did not agree with, you changed or destroyed. One example is the village of Banitsa. Since 1913, it has had its name changed to Vevi, yet you can still find its name on a little building in Athens

BTW, that little building in the picture is not just random house, but Parliament house.

As for the Egyptians knowing the truth, I beg to differ; I believe that the Americans know the truth

See that, above Greece it specifically says Macedonia. But you know what, it doesnt matter what the Americans think, or the Egyptians.

They all have Hellenic names you say, oh, well thats the end of that problem, unless you actually bother to look into it. Philip, lover of horses, a Hellenic name, yet you can only Philips in Macedon, I beg of you to find me Hellenic Philips outside of Macedon. As for Alexander, protector of men, quite a nice name, used before Alexander the Great as a title for Hera. Very interesting, so the name was used as a title before be given to Alexander, you dont think that maybe that name wasnt given to him because of Philips love of the Hellenes, but as more of an homage to the great wife of Zeus. Who knows, but me having a Hebrew name obviously wouldnt, because I am a Jew, right?

So what have we learned at the end of this, other than the fact that I am a English Jew from Australia (thought I might put them in, since I use that currency). Probably nothing right, but hopefully it made you think, it might even get you to dispute the facts Dee couldnt find an answer to, well, heres hoping.

--------------------

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post Jul 10 2008, 04:15 PM
Post #25

Professional Poster

well if thats the case mate, why dont u still use those words in ur current language ? Basileus twn Makedwn, see we used those titles all through history including our byzantine times.

maps is it ok ill get some maps for u:

Vadarska was ur province, u were a serbian yugoslav state.

Gotse Delchev: an Ethnic Bulgerian !

Now this picture is interesting: it states the word "Makedonija" with a bulgerian flag with the captions "Sloboda ili smrt" which means freedom or death in serbian

if im not mistaken the anceitn macedonians spoke greek, and ur country currently still uses the term sloboda ili smrt. how does this work when there was no slavic presence in the balkans until 4th century ad ??

yes some of ur land was in the macedon kingdom, only after alexanders expantion from pella.

Clearly shows ur a state of slavs.

looks 2 me in this map ur apart of bulgeria ?? no macedonia ??

remember those coins, here is more from over greece

A silver coin of the Seleucid king Antiochus I Soter. The reverse shows Apollo seated on an omphalos. The Greek inscription reads ΒΑΣΙΛΕΩΣ ΑΝΤΙΟΧΟΥ (king Antiochus).

Κωνσταντίνος Β', Βασιλεύς των Ελλήνων (Konstantinos II, Basileus twn Ellhnwn). was a king of the byzantine empire.

Alexanders coins and philips all had Basileon or basileus.

O megas Alexadros, Basileus twn makedon.

"Alexander the Great (Greek: Αλέξανδρος ο Μέγας or Μέγας Aλέξανδρος,[1] Megas Alexandros; July 20 356 BC June 10 323 BC),[2][3] also known as Alexander III of Macedon (Greek: Αλέξανδρος Γ' ο Μακεδών) was an ancient Greek[4][5] king (basileus) of Macedon (336323 BC). He was one of the most successful military commanders in history, and was undefeated in battle. By the time of his death, he had conquered most of the world known to the ancient Greeks."

do u see his name in slavic anywhere ?? i dont see Aleksandar makedonski anywhere.

you call thessaloniki "Solun"

To bad A Macedon King called it Thessaloniki after his wife which was alexander the greats half sister.

"The city was founded around 315 BC by the King Cassander of Macedon, on or near the site of the ancient town of Therma and twenty-six other local villages. He named it after his wife Thessalonike, a half-sister of Alexander the Great (Thessalo-nikē means the "victory of Thessalians"). It was an autonomous part of the Kingdom of Macedon. After the fall of the kingdom of Macedon in 168 BC, "

This post has been edited by vasilis16: Jul 10 2008, 04:26 PM

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 10 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #26

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 4,366

The argument from history becomes irrelevant when the EU, UN & NATO do not recognise (nor will they) any dispute over "land-claims" into Greece from any neighbour.

The only issue on the table is the name, nothing else.
No international body of any credibility cares nor recognises any other issue between us. Which indicates just how credible Novamacedonia's new spin on history really is.

Stern words achieve nothing, a compromise is to mutual benefit.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 10 2008, 09:03 PM
Post #27

Professional Poster

Member No.: 211

In the bible, even in their own Skop bible, It mention's Alexander the Great as a Greek King!

It's the Book of Daniel in the Bible, where Alexander is "the King of Greece".

--------------------

...Greek Nationalist Guerilla Group E.O.K.A...

...its leader Colonel George Grivas...

...E.O.K.A. gunman ''the Turk killer'' Nicos Sampson...

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 10 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #28

Professional Poster

ANCIENT JEWISH SCRIPTS SAY MACEDON IS GREEK!

MUST SEE!!!!!!! ancient scripts right here!!

HAVE A LOOK HERE!?

Even ancient Jewish writers say Macedonia is Greek.

I wonder what the skops can say to this??

Here is an Jewish ancient text that is part of a series of chapter's written by different writers between the Old Testament and New testament period.
Although some people consider these short series of texts biblical worthy, they are generally not included in biblical texts, as they are writings that not inspired directly by God, however these series ancient texts (called the Apocrypta) has a chapter in it called the ''Maccabees''.

''The Maccabees'' was written by a Jewish writer just after the time of the Jewish-Isralite uprising against the Macedonian occupiers. It talked about the Jewish uprising against the Macedonian king of the time, Antiochus.

This is what the chapter Maccabees says:

1 Maccabees Chapter 1

1 Now it came to pass, after that Alexander the son of Philip the Macedonian, who first reigned in Greece, coming out of the land of Cethim, had overthrown Darius, king of the Persians and Medes: 2 He fought many battles, and took the strong holds of all, and slew the kings of the earth: 3 And he went through even to the ends of the earth: and took the spoils of many nations: and the earth was quiet before him. 4 And he gathered a power, and a very strong army: and his heart was exalted and lifted up: 5 And he subdued countries of nations, and princes; and they became tributaries to him. 6 And after these things, he fell down upon his bed, and knew that he should die. 7 And he called his servants, the nobles that were brought up with him from his youth: and he divided his kingdom among them, while he was yet alive. Divided his kingdom, etc... This is otherwise related by Q. Curtius; though he acknowledges that divers were of that opinion, and that it had been delivered by some authors, lib. 10. But here we find from the sacred text, that he was in error. 8 And Alexander reigned twelve years, and he died. 9 And his servants made themselves kings, every one in his place: 10 And they all put crowns upon themselves after his death, and their sons after them, many years; and evils were multiplied in the earth.

11 And there came out of them a wicked root, Antiochus the Illustrious, the son of king Antiochus, who had been a hostage at Rome: and he reigned in the hundred and thirty-seventh year of the kingdom of the Greeks Antiochus the Illustrius... Epiphanes, the younger son of Antiochus the Great, who usurped the kingdom, to the prejudice of his nephew Demetrius, son of his elder brother Seleucus Philopater. -- Ibid. Of the kingdom of the Greeks... Counting, not from the beginning of the reign of Alexander, but from the first year of Seleucus Nicator. 12 In those days there went out of Israel wicked men, and they persuaded many, saying: Let us go and make a covenant with the heathens that are round about us: for since we departed from them, many evils have befallen us. 13 And the word seemed good in their eyes. 14 And some of the people determined to do this, and went to the king: and he gave them license to do after the ordinances of the heathens. 15 And they built a place of exercise in Jerusalem, according to the laws of the nations: 16 And they made themselves prepuces, and departed from the holy covenant, and joined themselves to the heathens, and were sold to do evil: 17 And the kingdom was established before Antiochus, and he had a mind to reign over the land of Egypt, that he might reign over two kingdoms. 18 And he entered into Egypt with a great multitude, with chariots, and elephants, and horsemen, and a great number of ships: 19 And he made war against Ptolemee king of Egypt; but Ptolemee was afraid at his presence and fled, and many were wounded unto death. 20 And he took the strong cities in the land of Egypt: and he took the spoils of the land of Egypt.

People can read the rest here if they like.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/1ma001.htm

So when the Jewish writers said that Macedonia was a Greek kingdom, and that they were being occupied by a GREEK kingdom at the time, were they lying??

What's the Skopiano's comeback?

Can it be any more obvious that macedonia was Greek??

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jul 10 2008, 09:18 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 10 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #29

Professional Poster

A memoir of VMRO ring leader Dr. Hristo Tatarchev: [it clearly shows that himself and VMRO were Bulgarian and not Skopiano]

''We talked a long time about the goal of this organization and at last we fixed it on autonomy of Macedonia with the priority of the Bulgarian element. We couldn't accept the position for "direct joining to Bulgaria" because we saw that it would meet big difficulties by reason of confrontation of the Great powers and the aspirations of the neighbouring small countries and Turkey. It passed through our thoughts that one autonomous Macedonia could easier unite with Bulgaria subsequently and if the worst comes to the worst, that it could play a role as a unificating link of a federation of Balkan people. The region of Adrianople, as far as I remember, didn't take part in our program, and I think the idea to add it to the autonomous Macedonia came later.''

This is the reason why some of VMROs leaders had talked about an independent Macedonia, because it was easier to create and independent Macedonia first, in order to acheive their true aim to make that region part of greater Bulgaria.
Skops often wrongfully take VMROS leaders comments supporting an independent Macedonia as if those VMRO leaders actually think that Macedonians were it's own race.
This VMRO's ringleader's comments show otherwise to the Skop's claims.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 10 2008, 09:41 PM
Post #30

Professional Poster

Daniel:
Ancient Macedonia was a kingdom which was considered barbaric and backwards to the democratic city states and spoke two languages, Koine (trade and commerce) and a native language (thats why they were called barbaric, cause they didnt speak Hellenic unless they were high ups). Also, is it not true that when Alexander entered the games, their was an outraged protest from the competitors who said that he was a barbarian and that the games were only for Hellenes, also Archelaus created an Olypic games in Dion which Badian called the counter Olympics.

That is crap mate, they were considered barbarians because they were considered uncivilised to a large extent by the rest of Greece.
Also that mythical language they apparantly spoke, can you plase name me what it is? No you can't and their is no proper evidence for it because it did not exist.

Also, is it not true that when Alexander entered the games, their was an outraged protest from the competitors who said that he was a barbarian and that the games were only for Hellenes

Again utter crap.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 10 2008, 10:13 PM
Post #31

Professional Poster

Proof that the Skop race was created in 1944

Document from the U.S. foreign State department.

"U.S. State Dep. Foreign Relations Vol. VII, Circular Airgram [868.014], Secretary of State E. Stettinius, December 26th 1944,
to all consular officials, informing of the act to create a separate "Macedonia," as a "cloak for aggression against Greece......This Government considers talk of "Macedonian Nation", "Macedonian Fatherland", or "Macedonian National Consciousness" to be unjustified demagoguery representing no ethnic or political reality, and sees in its present revival a possible cloak for aggressive intentions against Greece".

In other words, it shows that Macedonia was a greek state, and that FYROM was created as a seperate phony Macedonia containing a phoney Macedonian race representing no ethnic reality

here's the document:

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jul 10 2008, 10:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Daniel
post Jul 10 2008, 10:36 PM
Post #32

Greekplanet P Plater

Vasilis, do you actually read what other people write, or do you find that you drift in and out. YOU CAN NOT USE LINGUISTICS TO DETERMIN ETHNICITY; repeat (just in case you drifted out again) YOU CAN NOT USE LINGUISTICS TO DETERMIN ETHNICITY. But just to humor you, I will play by your game for a while.
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...580433_7311.jpg
Alright now, lets take a closer look at the map you handed me, Serbia is Serbian, Bulgaria is Bulgarian, Macedonia is Bulgarina, but whats this, Greek Macedonia is also Bulgarian, with a bit of Turkish and Greek, but this cant be, this map says that all of Macedonia is Bulgarian, I guess you should take that blue flag off your avatar and replace it with a red white and green one, ay? Oh yes, and dont forget to put black eagles on a red background up in Athens. As for the map of the Banovinas, its all well and good to say there is no Macedonia, but at the same time there is no Serbia, Croatia and no Slovenia, so what are you saying, there is no Serbia, boy but are you brothers going to mad in the Serb Hellenic Forums.

Goce Delcev a Bulgarian, was he not born in Kilkis, oh wait, I forgot, Greek Macedonia is Bulgarian, my bad. What proof do you have that he was Bulgarian, Wikipedia, pfft. Find me a source and maybe I might think about changing my mind.

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...580449_7422.jpg
Yes, yes, yes, I have seen this many times before, and I know all about it. That was not a flag flown by ethnic Macedonians that was flown by the Vrhovists (Supremeists). The Vrhovists were originally Macedonians who were supporting VMRO from Sofia, until the Bulgarian government got involved and there was a conflict of interest. Thats why our uprising was done so early, so that the Bulgarians could come in after whilst the Turks were weakened, cause it was obvious we were going to lose.

Sloboda ili Smrt, Serbian, why is it Serbian, does it not make sense is Macedonian, well I will tell you it does, it makes perfect sense.

Just as a little post script, Thessalonica, if you look at my previous posts, you will see that I called it Solunika, so dont tell me what other people say. And to finish off, does the word Morea sound familiar to you, well it should, thats what the area of Greece was called a few centuries ago, can you tell me what Morea means, well I can tell you if you dont. Море (More) means sea in Macedonian, or as you put it Slavic. So can you tell me why Greece was known under a Slavic name?

As for EOKA ASSASSIN, ill get back to you tomorrow.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jul 11 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #33

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

And to finish off, does the word Morea sound familiar to you, well it should, thats what the area of Greece was called a few centuries ago, can you tell me what Morea means, well I can tell you if you dont. Море (More) means sea in Macedonian, or as you put it Slavic. So can you tell me why Greece was known under a Slavic name?

Known to who as Morea?
To the Bulgars, or the Serbs?
Certainly not the rest of the world.
What does Slavic people calling Greece by a Slavic name prove? What did they call China? I bet the word for that was in Slavic too. Is China part of the Macedonian kingdom too?

--------------------
<< . . , ' !>>
-

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post Jul 11 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #34

Professional Poster

im sure in persia they can find alexander the greats artifacts, you dont see them claiming to be macedonian, all through history our land our country was known as Greece.

and with your language, if u said sloboda ili smrt to alexander he would of looked at you like an idiot. your language never existed then nor does makedonski exist now

ITS A FUCKEN SERBIAN-BULGERIAN DIALECT WITH A CYRILLIC ALPHABET

on that map, thessaloniki isnt apart of bulgeria its in blue malaka

This post has been edited by vasilis16: Jul 11 2008, 01:29 PM

+Quote Post
Daniel
post Jul 11 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #35

Greekplanet P Plater

Known to who as Morea?
To the Bulgars, or the Serbs?
Certainly not the rest of the world.
What does Slavic people calling Greece by a Slavic name prove? What did they call China? I bet the word for that was in Slavic too. Is China part of the Macedonian kingdom too?

Morea (Greek: Μορέας or Μοριάς) was the name of the Peloponnese peninsula in southern Greece during the Middle Ages and the early modern period. It also referred to a Byzantine province in the region, known as the Despotate of Morea

I hope that gives you an insight on what the rest of the world, but obviously they are slavs too.

all through history our land our country was known as Greece.

Always you say, always. The first ever mention of anything close to Greece was Grekos; thats what the Romans called the citizen of southern Sicily. Other than that, Greece was first used in 1832, when the Kingdom of Greece was created. Just in case you mean Hellas, I would also beg to differ. Never once has there been a state called Hellas. As mentioned above, there has been a Morea, there has been an Achea, a Sparta

Just on that note, what did it take to be Hellenic in Ancient Times? Languages, Democracy, Culture, Religion, tell me what else and then tell me why the Macedonians are Hellenic.

Yes I realize that Solunica is in blue, but last time I checked, solun and halkidik are not the only parts of Macedonia, in fact, if we look at the map that proves that north Macedonia has nothing to do with south Macedonia, then we can see that the part of Macedonia that is not Bulgarian was apparently never Hellenic anyway
Macedon

Another thing to think about, how is it that the Macedonian language, which is at most 1300 years old has varying dialects from city to city yet Greece which has had its language for thousands of years only has 4
Greek Dialects

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 11 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #36

Professional Poster

Can't reply to my posts Daniel? I guess there is no way aroudn it for you and no explaination.

Sorry dude, but you can't change history no matter how much your try.

Always you say, always. The first ever mention of anything close to Greece was Grekos; thats what the Romans called the citizen of southern Sicily. Other than that, Greece was first used in 1832, when the Kingdom of Greece was created. Just in case you mean Hellas, I would also beg to differ. Never once has there been a state called Hellas. As mentioned above, there has been a Morea, there has been an Achea, a Sparta

Actually, the first mention of anything ''Greece'' was the word ''Graecia''.
Which is the Latin word for ''Hellas''.
Siciliy was called ''Magna Graecia'' which translates to ''Greater Greece''.
It was first used by Romans to describe Sicily because at the time it was highely populated by Greeks, as Greeks had colonised Sicily for a a few centuries by then.

Therefore the term ''Greece'' which is an English Translation of the word ''Graecia'' was first used in 1832, but the term ''Greacia'' has been used since ancient times.

Just on that note, what did it take to be Hellenic in Ancient Times? Languages, Democracy, Culture, Religion, tell me what else and then tell me why the Macedonians are Hellenic.

The fact that Macedonian's considered themselves Greek is alone one reason that's all that is needed.

However the fact that they spoke Greek (Not slavic), beleived in the 12 Greek Gods.

Not to mention they were known by everyone else as being Greek, as we can see in ancient sources such as the very own bible which refers to Alexander the Great as a Greek King, but the Jews, such as the ancient semi-biblical source, ''the Maccabees'' also says that Macedonia was a Greek kingdom, as I have shown you.

Just in case you mean Hellas, I would also beg to differ. Never once has there been a state called Hellas. As mentioned above, there has been a Morea, there has been an Achea, a Sparta

Tha land it self was called Hellas... Like for example the land in middle Russia is called Siberia.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 11 2008, 09:56 PM
Post #37

Professional Poster

Also regarding the chapter ''Maccabees'', it talks about the occupation of Isreal under the Macedonian Empire.
It called the Macedonian Empire a Greek kingdom and refers to Phillip as Greek, as I have shown.

Now, Jews eventually freed themselves.
To celebrate their freedom from the Macedonian Empire, the Jews have a celebration once a year called the ''Chanukkah'' or ''Hanukkah.''

Can you please explain to me why ALL Jews themselves from ancient times, to even today, recognise that Greeks were their occupiers? And not Slavs? In other words that the Macedonian Empire was Greek.

Why do Jews do this?

Is it because of the obvious that, that all ancient Jewish scripts, biblical, and semi-bibical refer to the Macedonians as being Greek? Including your own skop bible?
And the biblical and semi- biblical sources say that Jews were being occupied by Greeks [Macedonian Empire].

Or is it because Greeks brainwashed Jews really well in modern times into beleive that their occupiers were Greeks not Slavs?

Is this your excuse? Yeah?

He's just one example from a Jewish website:

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm

Chanukkah
Level: Basic

On the 25th of Kislev are the days of Chanukkah, which are eight... these were appointed a Festival with Hallel [prayers of praise] and thanksgiving. -Shabbat 21b, Babylonian Talmud
Chanukkah, the Jewish festival of rededication, also known as the festival of lights, is an eight day festival beginning on the 25th day of the Jewish month of Kislev.

Chanukkah is probably one of the best known Jewish holidays, not because of any great religious significance, but because of its proximity to Christmas. Many non-Jews (and even many assimilated Jews!) think of this holiday as the Jewish Christmas, adopting many of the Christmas customs, such as elaborate gift-giving and decoration. It is bitterly ironic that this holiday, which has its roots in a revolution against assimilation and the suppression of Jewish religion, has become the most assimilated, secular holiday on our calendar.

The Story
The story of Chanukkah begins in the reign of Alexander the Great. Alexander conquered Syria, Egypt and Palestine, but allowed the lands under his control to continue observing their own religions and retain a certain degree of autonomy. Under this relatively benevolent rule, many Jews assimilated much of Hellenistic culture, adopting the language, the customs and the dress of the Greeks, in much the same way that Jews in America today blend into the secular American society.

More than a century later, a successor of Alexander, Antiochus IV was in control of the region. He began to oppress the Jews severely, placing a Hellenistic priest in the Temple, massacring Jews, prohibiting the practice of the Jewish religion, and desecrating the Temple by requiring the sacrifice of pigs (a non-kosher animal) on the altar. Two groups opposed Antiochus: a basically nationalistic group led by Mattathias the Hasmonean and his son Judah Maccabee, and a religious traditionalist group known as the Chasidim, the forerunners of the Pharisees (no direct connection to the modern movement known as Chasidism). They joined forces in a revolt against both the assimilation of the Hellenistic Jews and oppression by the Seleucid Greek government. The revolution succeeded and the Temple was rededicated.

According to tradition as recorded in the Talmud, at the time of the rededication, there was very little oil left that had not been defiled by the Greeks. Oil was needed for the menorah (candelabrum) in the Temple, which was supposed to burn throughout the night every night. There was only enough oil to burn for one day, yet miraculously, it burned for eight days, the time needed to prepare a fresh supply of oil for the menorah. An eight day festival was declared to commemorate this miracle. Note that the holiday commemorates the miracle of the oil, not the military victory: Jews do not glorify war.

See? Even Jews themselves know that they were occupied by Greeks, not Slavs.

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jul 11 2008, 10:06 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post Jul 12 2008, 05:36 AM
Post #38

Professional Poster

and how the fuck did ur language exist for 1300 years, mate U SPEAK SERBIAN-BULGERiAN WAKE THE FUCK UP.

here MAKEDONIJA PRIPADA DO GRCKJA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pity all slavic countries speak ur language and im pretty damn sure in any history book it states the macedon kingdom spoke greek

btw, the word hellene has been around since ancient times - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellene#Mycenaean

MAKEDONSKI IS A FUCKEN SLAVIC WORD
THE MACEDON KINGS HAD GREEK NAMES NOT NAMES LIKE Gotse Delchev.

KING LEONIDAS OF SPARTA

ALEXANDER OF MACEDON

KING PHILIP OF MACEDON

all kings went what their kingdom was called, they still all called them selves HELLENES !

All Hellenes but classed their kingdom as their country.

BASILEUS TWN MAKEDWN, they never said MAKEDONSKI u fucken gypsy prick

Philip II of Macedon [ Greek: Φίλιππος Β' ο Μακεδών φίλος = friend + ίππος = horse transliterated ([Philippos] (helpinfo) note: modern Greek pronunciation[1])] (382336 BC was an ancient Greek[2] king (basileus) of Macedon from 359 BC until his assassination in 336. He was the father of Alexander the Great, Philip III

MATE

U HAVE BEEN FUCKEN OWNED

U HAVE NO HISTORICAL PROOF PROVING UR COUNTRY A SLAVIC NATION HAS ANY TIES TO THE GREAT KINGDOM OF MACEDON

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by vasilis16: Jul 12 2008, 05:37 AM

+Quote Post
Daniel
post Jul 12 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #39

Greekplanet P Plater

I have been owned? By whom, you, all you do is swear and call people gypsies, who the fuck do you think you are, Gordon Ramsey. The real person that is owning me here is EOKA ASSASSIN, to whom I can only say, I am but one person who does not know all, you have done well and for that i respect you.

But back to the one i dont respect, even if our language is just 60 years old, how is it that we have so many dialects, yet you only have 4 and as for MAKEDONIJA PRIPADA DO GRCKJA, I belive what you are trying to say is Makedonija pripagja do Grcija, which means Macedonia falls next to Greecs, why do you keep using this?

Makedonski a Slavic word, well maybe, but what does Makedonski really mean
Make Маќе = mother
Don Dom = home, domain
Ski = used as a prefix to signify ownership, in this case, it means of
Of Mothers Domain
And just because they didnt use the modern term, does not mean that they were different people with the Macedonians of today.

Where does it state that Alexander called himself a Hellene?

And just as a thought, you say we are all Slavs, but riddle me this, why is Greece full of pure Hellenes and Albania full of pure Illyrians? Did the Slavs go that whole distance (very unlikely with those circumstances) and thins, this is far enough and then a millennium later state borders were somehow made at the exact, exact spot were the Slavs stopped.

And please try this time to write like a civilized person and not like a barbarian, or a few years down the track we skops might claim you as our own.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 12 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #40

Professional Poster

Thank you Daniel for the respect you have shown me.

Appreciate it. smile.gif

I've got a question for you:

What if Goce Delchev himself told you VMRO and himself were Bulgarian?

Would you obviously beleive him?

Would you finally realise the that VMRO, Goce Delchev and the FYROM race were originally Bulgarian?

Here is a quote from him:

Text of a letter of Gotse Delchev to Nikola Maleshevski (Sofia, 1 May 1899):

"I have received all letters which were sent by or through you. May the dissents and cleavages not frighten you. It is really a pity, but what can we possibly do when we ourselves are Bulgarians and all suffer from the same disease! If this disease had not existed in our forefathers who passed it on to us, we wouldn't have fallen under the ugly sceptre of the Turkish sultans..."

Would he lie? He is saying it himself wink.gif

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jul 12 2008, 09:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th April 2020 - 02:26 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia