IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> My Two Cents........., Hypocrisy...that Most greek trait.
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #21

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,613

QUOTE (Χριστ&# @ Jul 24 2008, 08:02 PM) *
and your stupid "the whole world is against us" attitude

At least when we imagine that 'the whole world is against us', we have some grounds for it-you people are no different-everyone from Nato to Turkey, from the US to the UK are supposedly out to get you................mate, they don't know you exist.
Contrary to what you think Jews don't want anyone to feel sorry for them, however it's our right to harp on about our sufferings as much as we like. I find it funny that people always make that comments as if it's their right to dicate to us what we can harp on about-we don't make you people stop going on about the joys of sticking up your mates backside.
And regarding the holocaust-why would we stop talking about that-we havent stopped talking about what happened to us in Egypt three thousand years ago!

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 09:18 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #22

Atzamis

........and when are you people going to shut up about your supposed ancestors great acheivements-you have done absolutely zippo since then.
At least we retain the creativity and vigour of our ancestors-we are still achieving!
Remember everyone gets their go-your go was two thousand years ago.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 24 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 40

Can someone ban this clown, he has fuck all to say

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #24

Atzamis

QUOTE (niko @ Jul 24 2008, 09:30 PM) *
Can someone ban this clown, he has fuck all to say

I know---the truth hurts.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 24 2008, 10:00 PM
Post #25

Yes, the truth hurts buddy.

Ask anyone, any race, creed, colour, religion or persuasion and ask them if they like Jews or... hmm... anyone else in the whole world more; then get back to me.

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jul 24 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #26

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

jim - a jew
memo - bless you...
jim - memo, not a choo... a JEW!
*add dance here*

i thought that was relevant.

carry on.

This post has been edited by Pat__: Jul 24 2008, 10:19 PM

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #27

Atzamis

QUOTE (niko @ Jul 24 2008, 10:00 PM) *
Yes, the truth hurts buddy.

Ask anyone, any race, creed, colour, religion or persuasion and ask them if they like Jews or... hmm... anyone else in the whole world more; then get back to me.

here you show your ignorance.....while many hate us, many do not.

+Quote Post
Otis
post Jul 24 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #28

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 10:37 PM) *
here you show your ignorance.....while many hate us, many do not.

care to elaborate? who are the jew lovers?

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 10:55 PM
Post #29

Atzamis

QUOTE (Otis @ Jul 24 2008, 10:48 PM) *
care to elaborate? who are the jew lovers?

No doubt you believe jews run America, Hollywood the media etc....whether you accept it or not you can'y actually do that without at least some people liking you..many people like jews.........many American Christians are amongst Israels biggest supporters.

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #30

Atzamis

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 10:55 PM) *
No doubt you believe jews run America, Hollywood the media etc....whether you accept it or not you can'y actually do that without at least some people liking you..many people like jews.........many American Christians are amongst Israels biggest supporters.

Of course I never suggested any Greeks like us.....fascinating that as you spurn your racist supremacist nonsense, offending Macedionians (the true descendants of Aleksandar) Bulgarians, Turks, Albanians.......Northern Europeans see you people as a bunch of barbarians and joke amongst themselves that 'these people don't seriously think they are really descendants of the ancient Hellenes'.
And it is absurd....modern Greece is a mix of Albanian ancestry, and Greek Orthodox Arabs from the Middle East. pretty much everthing other than ancient Greek ancestry.

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 11:03 PM

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #31

Atzamis

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 11:00 PM) *
Of course I never suggested any Greeks like us.....fascinating that as you spurn your racist supremacist nonsense, offending Macedionians (the true descendants of Aleksandar) Bulgarians, Turks, Albanians.......Northern Europeans see you people as a bunch of barbarians and joke amongst themselves that 'these people don't seriously think they are really descendants of the ancient Hellenes'.
And it is absurd....modern Greece is a mix of Albanian ancestry, and Greek Orthodox Arabs from the Middle East. pretty much everthing other than ancient Greek ancestry.

I personally never had the slightest problem with Greeks until I realised the depth of hatred they have for us, while worshipping a Jew as God, perhaps we threaten your religious faith as we have a greater understanding of the culture that Jesus sprung from and therefore the massive flaws and misunderstandings within your faith.

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 11:08 PM

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jul 24 2008, 11:12 PM
Post #32

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 11:00 PM) *

is there a reason as to why you are replying to yourself?

now id like to pay attention to this line
.... whether you accept it or not you can'y actually do that without at least some people liking you..many people like jews.. ....

you should understand that many people do not like jews... and if that really is the case (considering a few of the normal people commented back to you) you can preach all you want.. nothing will sway their opinion. so why not just give up and find other people who are more than willing to accept what you have to say?

i should also point out that i have nothing against jewish people.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 24 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #33

I bet Hitler's platoon leader in WWI was your grandfather or something, there's only one way that one man could try wipe out an entire race and that's if someone as fucking annoying as you inspired it

--------------------

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 25 2008, 09:36 AM
Post #34

Atzamis

QUOTE (niko @ Jul 24 2008, 11:13 PM) *
I bet Hitler's platoon leader in WWI was your grandfather or something, there's only one way that one man could try wipe out an entire race and that's if someone as fucking annoying as you inspired it

My point is not to offend or irritate but to illustrate that others to can go on with the nonsense you people go on about, you talk of the genocide the Turks perpetrated on you-then concur with the Germans killing Jews-strange. And jews get no pleasure out of killing Palestinians, but for right or wrong feel they are doing so inself-defence.

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 25 2008, 09:39 AM
Post #35

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 4,366

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 08:47 PM) *
At least when we imagine that 'the whole world is against us', we have some grounds for it-you people are no different-everyone from Nato to Turkey, from the US to the UK are supposedly out to get you................mate, they don't know you exist.
Contrary to what you think Jews don't want anyone to feel sorry for them, however it's our right to harp on about our sufferings as much as we like. I find it funny that people always make that comments as if it's their right to dicate to us what we can harp on about-we don't make you people stop going on about the joys of sticking up your mates backside.
And regarding the holocaust-why would we stop talking about that-we havent stopped talking about what happened to us in Egypt three thousand years ago!

Sorry, but your people were never in Egypt as slaves, your own countries archaeology has confirmed this.
Moses wasn't there either, the ten commandments were never received (nor divinely scribed) and there is no evidence whatsoever of Jews in the dessert yet alone the existence of Mount Sinai.
That story is exactly that, a story with no basis in truth.

The holocaust was terrible and six million dead is among the greatest atrocity to take place, however do you think your people's cause was helped by telling everyone that god had chosen them and not the others? That kind of arrogant stupid belief caused insult to injury and only further motivated the anti-Semitism inherent to European Christianity.

As to people being out to get Israel, the entire developed world will protect Israel because no one is prepared to let Iran develop nuclear weapons.
So your harping on in 2008 as poor victims is quite frankly pathetic, equally so the Greeks who think everyone is out to get them.

As to your ignorant assumptions and generalisations about Greeks, Hellenism has done lots for Israel and its culture. Secular jews are often called Hellenised Jews by the fanatical religious among you. Although this is meant as an insult it is actually a compliment for to be a Hellenised Jew in this sense is to have a brain and not believe lies in your Torah such as: the creator of the universe hates foreskin (yet put it there in his perfect creation).

Hellenism gave Jews schools of skepticism and critical thinking tools which were far more advanced than the religious reasoning Jews of the time had. The wisdom Hellenism gave to your culture far exceeds the ignorance of your 'holy' book, which was the only academic authority at the time. Simply put, Hellenism brought enlightenment.

Give respect where it is due if you are honestly asking for respect in return.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 25 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #36

Atzamis

QUOTE (Epicurus @ Jul 25 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Sorry, but your people were never in Egypt as slaves, your own countries archaeology has confirmed this.
Moses wasn't there either, the ten commandments were never received (nor divinely scribed) and there is no evidence whatsoever of Jews in the dessert yet alone the existence of Mount Sinai.
That story is exactly that, a story with no basis in truth.

The holocaust was terrible and six million dead is among the greatest atrocity to take place, however do you think your people's cause was helped by telling everyone that god had chosen them and not the others? That kind of arrogant stupid belief caused insult to injury and only further motivated the anti-Semitism inherent to European Christianity.

As to people being out to get Israel, the entire developed world will protect Israel because no one is prepared to let Iran develop nuclear weapons.
So your harping on in 2008 as poor victims is quite frankly pathetic, equally so the Greeks who think everyone is out to get them.

As to your ignorant assumptions and generalisations about Greeks, Hellenism has done lots for Israel and its culture. Secular jews are often called Hellenised Jews by the fanatical religious among you. Although this is meant as an insult it is actually a compliment for to be a Hellenised Jew in this sense is to have a brain and not believe lies in your Torah such as: the creator of the universe hates foreskin (yet put it there in his perfect creation).

Hellenism gave Jews schools of skepticism and critical thinking tools which were far more advanced than the religious reasoning Jews of the time had. The wisdom Hellenism gave to your culture far exceeds the ignorance of your 'holy' book, which was the only academic authority at the time. Simply put, Hellenism brought enlightenment.

Give respect where it is due if you are honestly asking for respect in return.

I accept most of what you say, however I think you might find that historians generally do accept that we were in Egypt for a time-in saying that I don't particularly care whether we were or wernet and its of no relevance to my comment-Jews harp on about it, believing they were there at any rate.
I didnt say Israeli's were poor victims, I said they kill others percieving themselves to be as such-however they are victims in sense, as they were pushed into israel by untenable european anti-semitism and once there conflict was inevitable.
It is a bit suspicious when the Europeans that created the conditions leading up to the current conflict critisize Israeli for basically fighting back.

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #37

Greekplanet P Plater

Europe and its leaders fully support the actions Israel take to ensure its survival, what they don't support is the crazy Jews who think they deserve all of Israel (because Yaweh promised it to them) and refuse to recognise Palestinian sovereignty.
It is to the Jews credit that not once in history have Jews resorted to suicide bombing or terror in general, even now the state of Israel gives aide to Palestinian schools and hospitals.

However why is it in regard to Greece you ignore the fact that Greece initiated peace-talks with Turkey, initiated a pact to help each other out at moments of crisis and at the current is getting close to resolving the Cyprus conflict.
Greece has extended the olive branch moreso than Israel has done to its aggressors.

So your argument about Greece is mere sophistry; as modern-Greece and modern-Israel are very similar nations. They are modern Democracies whose values are peace and stability rather than nationalism. Both nations have also failed to subdue religious fanaticism in their nations; due probably to some foolish sentiment to 'tradition'.

By judging Greece by idiots here like Vasili, Xristiras and EOKA ignores the fact that Greeks like myself view them as the biggest enemy Greece has. I might also add that Greece is very much in conflict with Islamicists as are the Jews.
Turkey's ruling Government is a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to Islamicize Secular-Turkey. They are pro-nationalist and will not engage in reason with Greece. The Turkish Government warned Greece about mourning the tragic loss of the Pontian genocide, imagine if Germany warned you about mourning the holocaust. So for you to dismiss Greek concerns shows your lack of knowledge on the issue.

I support the existence and actions Israel take to ensure its right to exist, I do not however support the crazy Zionist settlers on the West Bank. Having read some of your prior posts, you actually do not appear to be a moderate decent Israeli but more over to the fanatical side, some of your comments are baseless ad-homonyms and non-sequiturs that are based on anecdotal 'evidence' and ignorant stereotypes.
You are not quite the Jewish equivalent of EOKA or Vasili, but you're close enough.

I would suggest that you think about what you really think about Greeks and Greece and not make baseless comments about them just to stick it to the EOKA types. Greece actually is an ally to Israel and many Greeks feel solidarity toward your small and besieged democracy.
The problem is never the nation but rather the ideas of certain people in the nation.
Nationalist, solipsist and theocratic ideologies are what must be attacked.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 25 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #38

Greekplanet P Plater

double post, sorry.

This post has been edited by Epicurus: Jul 25 2008, 12:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 25 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #39

Atzamis

QUOTE (Epicurus @ Jul 25 2008, 12:30 PM) *
Europe and its leaders fully support the actions Israel take to ensure its survival, what they don't support is the crazy Jews who think they deserve all of Israel (because Yaweh promised it to them) and refuse to recognise Palestinian sovereignty.
It is to the Jews credit that not once in history have Jews resorted to suicide bombing or terror in general, even now the state of Israel gives aide to Palestinian schools and hospitals.

However why is it in regard to Greece you ignore the fact that Greece initiated peace-talks with Turkey, initiated a pact to help each other out at moments of crisis and at the current is getting close to resolving the Cyprus conflict.
Greece has extended the olive branch moreso than Israel has done to its aggressors.

So your argument about Greece is mere sophistry; as modern-Greece and modern-Israel are very similar nations. They are modern Democracies whose values are peace and stability rather than nationalism. Both nations have also failed to subdue religious fanaticism in their nations; due probably to some foolish sentiment to 'tradition'.

By judging Greece by idiots here like Vasili, Xristiras and EOKA ignores the fact that Greeks like myself view them as the biggest enemy Greece has. I might also add that Greece is very much in conflict with Islamicists as are the Jews.
Turkey's ruling Government is a wolf in sheep's clothing trying to Islamicize Secular-Turkey. They are pro-nationalist and will not engage in reason with Greece. The Turkish Government warned Greece about mourning the tragic loss of the Pontian genocide, imagine if Germany warned you about mourning the holocaust. So for you to dismiss Greek concerns shows your lack of knowledge on the issue.

I support the existence and actions Israel take to ensure its right to exist, I do not however support the crazy Zionist settlers on the West Bank. Having read some of your prior posts, you actually do not appear to be a moderate decent Israeli but more over to the fanatical side, some of your comments are baseless ad-homonyms and non-sequiturs that are based on anecdotal 'evidence' and ignorant stereotypes.
You are not quite the Jewish equivalent of EOKA or Vasili, but you're close enough.

I would suggest that you think about what you really think about Greeks and Greece and not make baseless comments about them just to stick it to the EOKA types. Greece actually is an ally to Israel and many Greeks feel solidarity toward your small and besieged democracy.
The problem is never the nation but rather the ideas of certain people in the nation.
Nationalist, solipsist and theocratic ideologies are what must be attacked.

well you sure make your point eloquently enough, I was baiting really-I confess, I just find this stupid de-humanising of other groups really grating. All people are the same, lets be honest.

+Quote Post
paulii
post Jul 25 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #40

Greekplanet Star

From: Melbourne - On the DannCeee Floor Drinking Tequila Babyyy
Member No.: 3,463

You just got bared to the MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th November 2019 - 06:45 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia