IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Devils Mark
Elli Nitha
post Aug 22 2006, 08:54 AM
Post #21

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
d(o_0)b
post Aug 22 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #22

The do0bst3r

Member No.: 134

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

freaky...

--------------------
d[o_0]b M'agapas? Den M'agapas? M'agapas! d[o_0]b

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Aug 26 2006, 01:24 AM
Post #23

Greekplanet NRL tipping Co-ordinator

Member No.: 354

Well guys 1st of all no1 knows if there is life after death. Yes most or alll of us are believers in god, but no1 knows if hell or heaven exists as no1 can prove it. So how can the devil be making his mark if life after death hasnt been found. And i dont get how ppl believe that the devil is making his mark. Its like those people who stand there sayin that Jesus is coming back to earth for money. No one knows what can happen in real life but a devil making his mark that is one that i dont believe. Its like saying vampires and witches and the rest of them exist. So i dont believe that the devil is making his mark or that Jesus is coming back to earth. If we sit there worrying about this all u r doing is wasting ur time. I dont beleve that the devil is making his mark and i never will.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Aug 26 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 40

So can you prove that we are living at all? There are so many holes in your argument it's not funny. How are we supposed to prove that there is life after death? We are not dead, therefore it's logically impossible. Do you believe that after you say goodnight to your dad and go to your room, that your dad still exists despite you not being able to see him? You do, don't you? Think about it

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Aug 26 2006, 11:30 PM
Post #25

Well first yes u can prove that ur living during the day cse we do have senses (for eg sense of smell) which proves it. During the night though noone knows whether your still living or not. And for the devil to be makin a mark after life must be proven which yes niko it is logically impossible. So if life after death can never be proven then how do we know the devil exists? huh.gif huh.gif And when we sleep we can prove that we do live cse other people can see us as well as that when someone shakes u u wake up straight away (unless ur dead). However each individual cant prove to themselves what happens and what we do during our sleep. This is all part of philosophy. But i will never believe that the devil even exists because im a christian and therefore i dont believe that the devil is making his mark.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Aug 26 2006, 11:51 PM
Post #26

That post was absolute gold, I did not understand one sentence of it. I'm just going to repeat myself for now:

do you believe that after you say goodnight to your dad and go to your room, that your dad still exists despite you not being able to see him? You do, don't you?

Now, I am asking you to use your own logic on this. You say that you cannot prove that there is life after death because there is no physical way of proving it. I ask you, is there any physical evidence that your brother or sister in the very next room is still alive? No, you can't say yes or no because you can't touch or feel them at this very moment can you? Your argument is flawed for this reason

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Aug 27 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #27

Niko i dont know what ur talking about dude. Thats all im saying. blush.gif blush.gif blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Aug 27 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #28

Didn't expect you to

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elli Nitha
post Sep 13 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #29

Professional Poster

Member No.: 6

Well I know there IS life after death, too many things have happened to prove it to me but I couldnt be bothered going into it right now.

As we have to accept that we are alive now, so we have to accept the possibility that there might be some form of life after death. Something so beautiful as life surely cant just end because the shell it lives in dies. Life lives on in ways we will never understand until we get there.

If you dont believe thats fine, one day we will all experience death, I think we will also experience what comes after it though, and even you non believers will see that life is not just for the living.

Geez I dont know where that just came from. I was in a trance when I was writing it. Or was I possessed??? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 16 2006, 09:59 PM
Post #30

Professional Poster

Member No.: 423

now from my part of the world,666,is not only a lucky number but something we all envy.

on our ID cards,i am fortunate enough to have a 666.

this brings nothing but good luck.

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 16 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #31

Professional Poster

and by the way,who ever said the Devil was "bad"?

i think if you serioulsy look at your bible you will find the only "bad" being is Jehovah and his merry men.

+Quote Post
niko
post Oct 16 2006, 11:07 PM
Post #32

That's why nobody cares about your part of the world

--------------------

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 16 2006, 11:12 PM
Post #33

Professional Poster

niko not at all.
u r so wrong.

they are all killing to get a slice of our part of the world.

it is u guys who are dying out there...not us...at least noone forces you to do a chinese test here if you want to come and live here..or do a chinese values tests..unlike u kakomirides...

a tests on being an aussie?

what the hell does that mean?
how many beer cans u can throw at the referree?

re ta halia tous...

and i cant believe u have greeks in governemtn and italians who refuse the chicken shits to stand up to this nosense...panathema tous..poustides..sorry no offence to the homosexual community...a term of endearment to your greek and italian politicans that take it up the ass...

+Quote Post
niko
post Oct 16 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #34

Gee I know i'd really want to live in Hong Kong!

As for beer throwing, it's umpire not referee

How are we dying "out here"? You are full of shit buddy, no-one is queuing up to move to Hong Kong, not even Britain wanted you anymore so they threw you away like a piece of shit.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 16 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #35

Professional Poster

niko,i understand u r the super moderator,and it isnt nice to have a fight on our first session.

but,lets say that to move here u have to have skills.
u dont just come here with semi skilled labour.

u wouldnt come here because u wouldnt be allowed to stay here because u lack significant skills.

china is biggest and largest growing economy n the developing world.
growth rates of 10%.
australias boom today exists simply because it is selling to china.
simple.

aussies are lining up to come here.

as for britain wanting us or not,it is a complicated issue.

when i use the word "dying",what i mean is u guys have no future.
u r slaves.
u grow up in one place and u will die in the same suburb.

u work for tax and the sytem in geared up to get fcked up.

and on top they give u shit that u r a greek,and ask u to beleiev u r in the best place in the world...ha ha...what a joke.

u r dying there because u r not free.

this is the truth.

just accept it niko.

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Oct 17 2006, 12:14 PM
Post #36

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(Russel @ Oct 16 2006, 10:31 PM) [snapback]61116[/snapback]

and by the way,who ever said the Devil was "bad"?

i think if you serioulsy look at your bible you will find the only "bad" being is Jehovah and his merry men.

If you're Greek Orthodox, the devil is bad.

If over there in your little asian country you follow budda or fucking islamic beliefs or what ever the fuck you lot follow, the devil is not bad or a symbol of evil then i think a Hiroshima style bomb is needed to wipe out all ignorant and down right dopey fucks out.

Bottom line, the devil is UNIVERSALLY a symbol of 'bad' and 'evil'.

Jehovades won't burn in hell.. Orthodox people think Jo's are bad because they believe in only the holy spirit and none of the saints, and because they knock on your door, on Megali Paraskevi trying to convert you to their bullshit, thus leading to your family members cursing on our most religious day, and threating to pull out the shot gun if they don't get the fuck of your property. Thats why Jahovades are bad. They are annoying fucks.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 17 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #37

Professional Poster

well how is the devil bad?

is he bad the way hollywood depicts him?

in the bible he doesnt really do anything bad does he?

read it first.
the being who kills and pillages is "god",isnt it?
he gives humans a really hard time.

in fact it is terrible what he puts them through.

of course if you want to see "god" or "allah" in his true colors,then buy the koran in english.if you coudlnt be bothered then simply read it on the net.
remember it is the same GOD.

then come back and tell me whether the "devil" is "evil".

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Oct 17 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #38

You saying that the devil is not evil goes against everything we as Christians believe in.. God is good, Devil is the enemy thus him being bad..

If you're are some sort of satan worshipper then so be it..

The devil is bad, the devil symbolises tempt.. he tempts us to do things we shouldn't.. Adam and eve for example... they weren't ment to eat the fucking apple, God told them not to, and the devil being the little fidi he is told them to eat it at this feeling of desire and 'temptation' made them eat it.

THE DEVIL IS BAD!!!

No not how hollywood depicts him, we are not all idiotic. It's how the church, THE BIBLE depicts him that matters.... God puts us through terrible things???

Oh yes, he created earth, life and everything else and he is so bad.. Damn him rolleyes.gif Oh yes, by golly gee i love the devil, he has done so much for the creation of humanity.... aide re ksekola... pou den einai kakos o dialos...

Our whole lives we have been taught that he is the symbol of bad.. anyone who thinks other wise needs therapy or an exorcist.

--------------------

+Quote Post
d(o_0)b
post Oct 17 2006, 01:52 PM
Post #39

The do0bst3r

Member No.: 134

OK Soccer I see where youre coming from but you dont need to curse so much. Fair enough youre outraged at Russel's opposing views but everyone is allowed to say their opinion therefore maybe dull the cursing down. Its also against orthodox religion isnt it lol

--------------------
d[o_0]b M'agapas? Den M'agapas? M'agapas! d[o_0]b

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Oct 17 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #40

I curse when i am raged.

Cursing is a sin, and i have said it before, so is sex before marriage, so is drinking alcohol so is masturbation yet people do it everyday, we can't all have a clean sheet..

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 11:43 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia