IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do U.F.Os exist
Sam
post Jun 21 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #21

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,797

QUOTE(nate @ Jun 21 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]99373[/snapback]

UFOs came from when America was testing the stealth bomber. They tested it in remote areas and at the time no one had heard of the bomber, so the intelligent folk in the American countryside who were party to having a bomber fly by said they were alien crafts.

Media hype + dumb Americans = UFO spottings. .

Is it coincidence that most UFO sightings till today have been around US military/secret(not secret in their location but in their research and/or production) bases in the US and around the world???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aliti
post Jun 21 2007, 02:02 PM
Post #22

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 259

THE TRUTH IS OUTHERE

--------------------
THROUGH MY GLASSES I SEE MARS, SYDNEY OLYMPIC TAKE ME TO THE STARS

ANDREA THE LEGEND

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0k6c9FW...gif?w=500%22%22

+Quote Post
athineos
post Jun 24 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #23

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 1,274

QUOTE(nate @ Jun 21 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]99373[/snapback]

UFOs came from when America was testing the stealth bomber. They tested it in remote areas and at the time no one had heard of the bomber, so the intelligent folk in the American countryside who were party to having a bomber fly by said they were alien crafts.

Media hype + dumb Americans = UFO spottings. .

so the american have been testing stealth bomber for 7 000 years now have they?

+Quote Post
nate
post Jun 25 2007, 01:37 AM
Post #24

Super Moderator

Member No.: 156

Yes, the rumours are 7,000 years old.

The Aliens have been doing drive bys on us for 7,000 years.
Some wogs from an Alien planet in their UFOs playing darude coming by the Milky way for a good ol cruize with their mates.

The UFO rumours gained massive momentum from peasant American farmers at the time the Stealth Bomber was being developed. As the US army were testing them and people called billy-bob and cletus thought they "done gawn n seen a ufo".

I have no reason to doubt Aliens, but UFO sightings are bullshit.
Watch a doco about "believers" in this stuff, they're weird people - they alone are proof these sightings aren't reliable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sam
post Jun 25 2007, 02:14 AM
Post #25

Greekplanet P Plater

Just some stats:

The nearest star is 4 light years away (no known planets around it)

The nearest known solar system with planets is around 30-40 light years!!!

Nearest black hole is greater than 100 light years away

The space shuttle travels at around 30,000km/hr
The Voyager satellite in outer space now travels at around 100,000km/hr (very generous)
Speed of light is 300,000km per SECOND!!!

For around trip to the nearest star (ie 8 light years total)
1. space shuttle= 288,000 yrs
2. Voyager 1= 100,000 yrs!!!
3. space craft travelling 100 times the speed of Voyager= 1000 yrs

Conclusion: These aliens must have a very long life span and a lot of time up their sleeves to waste the best part of upto 1000-100,000 yrs of their lives on a round trip without doing anything special other than the odd "landing"

Also note that a human travelling at the speed of light will have their mass squashed to a size smaller than a grain of sand!!! Try conceptualizing that!!!- How do you know what permanent effects this may have on humans when they stop travelling and their mass "re-expands" to normal!!!

Now try and put UFOs into perspective!!!..........

+Quote Post
forbidden fruit
post Jun 25 2007, 02:44 AM
Post #26

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 39

nice post sam top stuff mate

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
[center]If LiFeS a WaStE oF tImE tHeN tImEs A wAsTe Of LiFe So LeTs GeT WASTED aNd HaVe ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!!!
[/center]

+Quote Post
Blaze
post Jun 25 2007, 10:12 AM
Post #27

Professional Poster

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(Sam @ Jun 25 2007, 02:14 AM) [snapback]99626[/snapback]

Just some stats:

The nearest star is 4 light years away (no known planets around it)

The nearest known solar system with planets is around 30-40 light years!!!

Nearest black hole is greater than 100 light years away

The space shuttle travels at around 30,000km/hr
The Voyager satellite in outer space now travels at around 100,000km/hr (very generous)
Speed of light is 300,000km per SECOND!!!

For around trip to the nearest star (ie 8 light years total)
1. space shuttle= 288,000 yrs
2. Voyager 1= 100,000 yrs!!!
3. space craft travelling 100 times the speed of Voyager= 1000 yrs

Conclusion: These aliens must have a very long life span and a lot of time up their sleeves to waste the best part of upto 1000-100,000 yrs of their lives on a round trip without doing anything special other than the odd "landing"

Also note that a human travelling at the speed of light will have their mass squashed to a size smaller than a grain of sand!!! Try conceptualizing that!!!- How do you know what permanent effects this may have on humans when they stop travelling and their mass "re-expands" to normal!!!

Now try and put UFOs into perspective!!!..........

If the 'aliens' exist, and they are indeed floating around our solar system...then chances are that they got here by traveling at the speed of light....

I just wanted to highlight this and add a bit to it. Your theory is correct....IF the craft was to jump from 0 to the speed of light instantaneous. If the rate of acceleration was steady, then there would be no problem I don't think.
For example....compare a hiundai excel and an r32...if you push the excel your passenger will feel the pull right? Put the same two people in the r32 and push it to it's limit....the rate of acceleration is greater, yes? And therefore you feel it pull harder....BUT...if you are in the r32 and you don't push it to it's limit but you accelerate gradually you don't feel anything. Which means that if you apply the same principle to a craft which has the ability to travel at the speed of light, people within the craft will be unharmed depending on the rate of acceleration.

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sam
post Jun 25 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #28

Greekplanet P Plater

QUOTE(Blaze @ Jun 25 2007, 10:12 AM) [snapback]99636[/snapback]

If the 'aliens' exist, and they are indeed floating around our solar system...then chances are that they got here by traveling at the speed of light....
I just wanted to highlight this and add a bit to it. Your theory is correct....IF the craft was to jump from 0 to the speed of light instantaneous. If the rate of acceleration was steady, then there would be no problem I don't think.
For example....compare a hiundai excel and an r32...if you push the excel your passenger will feel the pull right? Put the same two people in the r32 and push it to it's limit....the rate of acceleration is greater, yes? And therefore you feel it pull harder....BUT...if you are in the r32 and you don't push it to it's limit but you accelerate gradually you don't feel anything. Which means that if you apply the same principle to a craft which has the ability to travel at the speed of light, people within the craft will be unharmed depending on the rate of acceleration.

Here you're wrong... travelling at the speed of light does not obey the same laws of physics. Your mass WILL be squashed!!! ... as to how it would feel, nobody knows cause noone's travelled that fast smile.gif

Assuming that you're right though, how many YEARS would it take to accelerate to the speed of light????!!!!! And then it would take the same (or similar) time to decelerate- so much for sightings (if you were to argue that they slowed down to be visible, what sort of G-forces would one feel when decelerating from such speed to much more measly "earthly" speeds.... and would they survive this is an other question) smile.gif

(speed of light= 300,000km per sec OR 1,080,000,000 km per hour; even accelerating at 1000km/hr per sec (as fast or quicker than the acceleration of a just fired bullet) would still take around 125 yrs to reach the speed of light- and we know how it feels to accelerate at 40-50km/hr per sec (just faster than a Grand Prix car)!!! Now multiply this by just under 8 years to to do a round trip to nearest star---> close to 1000 yrs total !!!)

Finally, if aliens were travelling at the speed of light...then thats all one would see from the ground...light (or nothing- as their mass would be toooooo small toidentify or it's energy would be converted to light)

Which brings me to another point...Where and how do they produce enough energy to travel at the speed of light?? How do they do this in a controlled manner? Must be some form of nuclear or atomic energy source where most/virtually all of the energy is converted into kinetic energy (and not wasted heat or sound or other forms of energy)- otherwise there won't be enough energy to even approach the speed of light.....

Anyway... it's all speculation... but just by following such thought processes just raises some elements of doubt, that's all smile.gif

This post has been edited by Sam: Jun 25 2007, 01:27 PM

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jun 27 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #29

Professional Poster

Member No.: 211

very well said Samuel

--------------------

...Greek Nationalist Guerilla Group E.O.K.A...

...its leader Colonel George Grivas...

...E.O.K.A. gunman ''the Turk killer'' Nicos Sampson...

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jun 27 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #30

Professional Poster

QUOTE(nate @ Jun 25 2007, 01:37 AM) [snapback]99624[/snapback]

As the US army were testing them and people called billy-bob and cletus thought they "done gawn n seen a ufo".

Lol

--------------------

+Quote Post
athineos
post Jul 26 2007, 01:56 PM
Post #31

Greekplanet P Plater

sam you speak logicly. yet you place a limit on what one can do.
alexander g Bell was told it was impossible to hear someone's voice on the other side of the world, untill it happend.

and secondly who is to say that you need to travel the whole distance to reach somewhere. you wont need to travel lightspeed if somehow you could master a way to bend time or the universe for that matter.

+Quote Post
athineos
post Jul 26 2007, 03:17 PM
Post #32

Greekplanet P Plater

Alexander the Great saw UFOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQsbP9vpJxk

This post has been edited by athineos: Jul 26 2007, 03:18 PM

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Jul 26 2007, 06:03 PM
Post #33

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

a UFO landed in my backyard yesterday......

i still cant identify what this flying object was...

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 27 2007, 12:27 PM
Post #34

Professional Poster

QUOTE(athineos @ Jul 26 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]101342[/snapback]

and secondly who is to say that you need to travel the whole distance to reach somewhere. you wont need to travel lightspeed if somehow you could master a way to bend time or the universe for that matter.

So if that the case, why haven't they done the odd landing?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Apr 1 2008, 01:39 PM
Post #35

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

my dad is really into this shit, he believes he saw a ufo in cyprus when he was a wee little boy.
i think he was dillusional.

anyhow there was a documentary in the early 90s that my dad had taped, it was called sightings or something or other. during this documentary a group of people were interviewed because they believed that they were in fact abducted by aliens while they were sleeping. they said that they rose into the ufo through the light beams. they further went on to say that the aliens did something to all the males and had sexual relations with the females. then the males started having sex with eachother or something like that. was the funniest documentary ever.

i think these people had a bit too much weed on this trip and the public were stupid enough to believe them.

+Quote Post
Emmanouil
post Nov 20 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #36

Atzamis

Member No.: 5,348

QUOTE (Pat__ @ Jun 16 2007, 09:52 PM) *
my dad believes in ufo's to the point where he does my head in everytime he mentions ufo.

there have been movies, news reports, word of mouth etc which have made me wonder if ufo's actually existed, but at the end of the day its all secondary information. i can watch all those old school videos that dad taped from shows like unsolved mysteries and wonders of the world etc but at the end of the day unless i for myself see a "ufo" then i wont believe it.

what can i say im a skeptic when it comes to aliens trying to rid humans of the world.

Peace of Jesus Christ be with you,

Why do you associate an unidentified flying object with creatures from other planets? UFOs do exist, but they are made right here on earth. It is mainly German technology (around world war II 1930s-40s). The Germans thought that it was aliens that telepathically transmitted the plans for these UFOs. The truth is that it was other beings, but not from a different planet. Rather, these beings which would like everyone to believe they are from a different planet, are the demons against GOD. They will do anything to make man believe that there is no GOD and that evolution is supreme in the universe. That is the common theme with all this new age religion and UFO teaching, as well as universities around the world (evolution is their god; who do you think controls what is taught in universities?). By achieving this simple goal, they have removed the LORD GOD of the universe from the minds and hearts of men and with that have prevented the belief of mankind in the truth and its salvation. Just type in the word vril in google and see what comes up. Don't be fooled by the "mediums" and such that explain that aliens transmitted this technology; they are merely fools of satan and his demons. There is two sources of knowledge for a man, one is from GOD, the other from the adversary (enemy of GOD and HIS creation, man). Aliens do not exist! The technology is quite simple once one knows and understands some general laws of the universe (as the LORD created them, and which the Angels and demons know); you will not find them in physics books, they are all misleading.
Ask your farther to read the bible and stop believing lies. If he still doesn't believe you, tell him i will come around and visit him one day when i get enough time and money to build one. But i dont have a german accent!
So what about the aliens? where did they find those bodies ? Well sadly, there is a secret society of evil in the world (illuminaty, masonics, etc.) They control the whole planet and decide what happens where and how. They also worship satan directly (as do the elite secret society of the secret religion within a religion...anyone know who i'm talking about?). They amass the worlds knowledge and keep it hidden, and replace truth with fiction. The bodies they did/have found are actually genetically engineered humans. The abductions are real, they need to get the human embryos/eggs/sperm from somewhere...they don't use their own , they pick others to rob. That is why the so called aliens resemble the human form so well. Others have been made hybrid, so that they can incorporate flesh of man with the biology of a plant. Thus they metabolise like a plant, needing sunlight and water and trace minerals etc. But they all originated from human embryos.
So who do you think controls the world? Do yourself a favor, go and check out the Washington white house street pattern (use google earth or utube it). It is the sign of satan (pentagram), and his headquarters (whitehouse) is in the center!

There is but ONE GOD , and the HOLY TRINITY is HE. The GOD of the UNIVERSE is HIS name and there is nothing unjust in HIM!
Glory be unto the FATHER and to the SON and to the HOLY SPIRIT.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2019 - 02:09 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia