IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beaches You've Been To Overseas
Minimalistix
post May 16 2007, 09:25 PM
Post #1

Greekplanet Elite

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Fill in this category

Best - Patong Beach, Phucket Thailand - It was like a bay, with two green mountains on each side, lots of palm trees, clean water, white sand - only downside, German 55+ year olds walking around topless

Most Memorable - The Inner side of Santorini with the Black sand

Worst - Kuta Beach, Bali - Meant to be the most popular and famous beach in Bali. Digusting and dirty. Raw sewage is pumpted into Kuta Beach.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post May 17 2007, 09:37 AM
Post #2

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

Plati gialo - Kalymno
Monemvasia had the most beautiful beach I can remember. Went there the last time I went in Summer on the way to my papous horio. Unfortunately, I was 11 and don't remember what its called but it had no sand, white rocks and crystal clear water - it was much like swimming in a pool wub.gif
---Sadly these are the only two beaches I remember in Greece, last time I went it was Winter and I made a point of not going to any because it upset me that I couldn't swim sad.gif

Now for the best beaches in Aus
Hamilton Island!!! - Catseye Beach rocks and Whitehaven Beach was AMAZING!

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Shorty
post May 17 2007, 10:08 AM
Post #3

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

in australia id have to say Blacksmiths beach was so beautiful, the water was so bright blue like it in Greece, was really secluded and quiet, but had a surf school patroling which was good, and the sand was so white and fine it felt like you were walking on clouds, and it also squeeked everytime you stood on it.

thats probably a bit biased, but i love it there, beats any beach in melbourne/victoria x1000000000000000

i cant remember the beaches in Greece, but there was one that we went in xio, was actually in our backyard, the water was like ladi, so smooth and calm and not deep at all, which acctually was a bad thing, cos we went to far with the kyaks VERY close to turkish waters.

+Quote Post
Minimalistix
post May 17 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #4

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 36

and what about the worst beaches you've been too?

+Quote Post
Shorty
post May 17 2007, 09:33 PM
Post #5

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

elwood or however you spell it, in melbourne, and this one in greece, cant remember where it was, wasnt so much as a bad beach, was just a bad experience, there was squid on the pebbles and it left ink everywhere so it was smelly, dirty and stained my towell and bathers and clothes. grose stuff.

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post May 18 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #6

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

QUOTE(Minimalistix @ May 17 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]95839[/snapback]

and what about the worst beaches you've been too?

Every beach in Darwin during the Wet Season Various_Artists-cry.png

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 08:39 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia