IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carson Kressley Dumped Via Email, Carson gets done " Greek Style"
Gundapi
post Aug 9 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,615

'Broken-hearted' Carson Kressley dumped via email
August 07, 2008 11:18pm

Style guru Carson Kressley dumped by Aussie lover
... and he got the bad news in an email!
His ex says it was the worst thing he's ever done
TV style guru Carson Kressley is nursing a broken heart after being dumped via email by his Aussie lover.

Sydney business manager George Maloukis admitted yesterday he regretted not telling the US star face-to-face their whirlwind, long-distance romance was over.

"Sending that by email was the worst thing I've ever done, but I can't turn back the clock. He was obviously upset and I should have given him more respect, but there was stuff we just couldn't sort out," he said.

Maloukis ruled out a reconciliation when the Myer racing ambassador returns to Australia in November for the Melbourne Cup carnival.

He said he had only confided to a few friends that he ended their eight-month relationship several weeks ago.

Maloukis said no third parties were involved.

"I haven't spoken out of respect for Carson," he said.

"I don't want to go into detail, but I explained everything to one friend I trust and they said, 'I don't blame you'."

Maloukis spent Christmas in Kentucky with Kressley's family. In May, the two appeared smitten when Kressley showed off his beau at a series of New York-themed parties for the retailer around Australia.

Confidential exposed the twosome when they were snapped sunbaking and frolicking on Bondi Beach.

At the time, a gushing Kressley confirmed being besotted by the Aussie.

"I found a little stallion of my own and he's just a little gem," Kressley said. "We've been doing the long-distance thing and it's been like dating someone on the Lunar Space Station, what with the phone calls and time difference."

Have you been dumped by email or sms? Tell us about it.

This website may contain information about financial products. the issuer of each product will be indicated where applicable. a product disclosure statement and/or financial services guide can be obtained by contacting the issuer. advice given on this site is general advice and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. please consider whether the advice is appropriate for you before acting.

This post has been edited by Gundapi: Aug 18 2008, 07:43 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 02:26 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia