IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Jeans Or Trackies
greekprince
post Nov 15 2007, 07:16 AM
Post #41

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 27

Not good to talk behind people's back plus stick to topic. I came on this topic to read about trackies or jeans and i come read this stuff.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post Nov 15 2007, 10:07 AM
Post #42

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

QUOTE(Pat__ @ Nov 14 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]106578[/snapback]

is there really a need to bitch and moan and degrade people when they are unlikely to see what you have written or to defend themselves?

what he may or may not have done to u is one thing, but please, rest assured - NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!

and i like jeans. i live in them. i can even sleep in them! yep, thats right!!

QUOTE(nate @ Nov 14 2007, 10:34 PM) [snapback]106589[/snapback]

Pat really deserves more respect than you are giving her, for a start; she is smart and right in what she says regarding your comments on HBK.
Also, people actually like Pat - which I doubt we'll be able to say for you.

However, it's good you do not care what she thinks, because all of it is beyond your grasp and would challenge your cognitive faculties beyond capability.

All that said, welcome.

he he

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Mega Koukla
post Nov 15 2007, 12:04 PM
Post #43

Proud Greek Makedona

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 30

trackies all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe

--------------------
GAMIETE O THRYLOS TOU PEIREA!

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post Nov 15 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #44

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

what is John Howard and Kevin Rudd's policy on this intriguing issue

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Mega Koukla
post Nov 15 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #45

Proud Greek Makedona

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 30

Good point Monty, I would love to know what there stance is hahaha

--------------------
GAMIETE O THRYLOS TOU PEIREA!

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Eli_bella
post Nov 15 2007, 04:26 PM
Post #46

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 2,937

Pat will get my respect if she respects me.
As a newbie I believe she came down hard on me which was not necessary. So I made a silly mistake and mention a name which obviously should not be brought up here give me a hard time whatever.

I just moved on from another forum which should not be mentioned here to find some greek community friendly spirit, but looks like I am just getting the same crap.

Nate as a Moderator you say Pat is smart and I dont doubt that, but at the same time you put me down naughty for a moderator to do by saying because all of it is beyond your grasp and would challenge your cognitive faculties beyond capability
I thought moderators were supposed to neutral and keep the peace? Can you clarify if this is your job description or NOT or are you just one of those moderators who will always takes sides let me know so I can find my way out of here ASAP.

Thanks for making me feel so unwelcome.

--------------------

Do you have something positive to say?

+Quote Post
nate
post Nov 15 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #47

Super Moderator

Member No.: 156

I wouldn't be a moderator if I had to be neutral.
I will let my opinions be known, whether they are liked or not is not my concern; but I will still voice them nonetheless.

Your first post read as though an infant wrote it and your attack on HBK are both evidence to support my initial claim of limited cognitive capabilities.

I can make whatever observations I like, as can anyone else, if my observation (based on facts) hurts your feelings; I've got nothing for you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post Nov 15 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #48

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Enough of this. If I see anything more negative in this topic I will not hesitate to close it down.

Stick to the topic please.

Oh and most importantly I prefer Jeans most of the time but I like trackies in winter when i'm lounging around the house. Sometimes I fall asleep with them on when it's cold.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981

+Quote Post
Eli_bella
post Nov 15 2007, 05:44 PM
Post #49

Greekplanet P Plater

QUOTE(nate @ Nov 15 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]106614[/snapback]

I will let my opinions be known, whether they are liked or not is not my concern; but I will still voice them nonetheless.

Your first post read as though an infant wrote it and your attack on HBK are both evidence to support my initial claim of limited cognitive capabilities.

I can make whatever observations I like, as can anyone else, if my observation (based on facts) hurts your feelings; I've got nothing for you.

You are not helping Greek Planet by mentioning you know who? Yes you can voice your opinion but as moderator you would think you would respond in a more professional manner and not go out of your way to upset new members.

If you don't care about hurting people's feelings perhaps I shouldn't either and say what I think which I believe you are a freaking idiot. Well you did say we could express what we liked, right mate.....??

You can respond with whatever, but I think you are someone that I can easily ignore. Have no time for you.

I think I am more happier having mature conversations with JJ .... thumbsup.gif

YES Sennista I agree with you that there is alot of negativity going around on this topic, but hey I only wanted to stick up for myself.
Anyway I am finished with discussing anything with Nate....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eli_bella
post Nov 15 2007, 05:46 PM
Post #50

Greekplanet P Plater

I like jeans and trackies.
Mind you trackies are good to lounge around in and be comfortable.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Nov 15 2007, 08:08 PM
Post #51

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

QUOTE(Sennitsa @ Nov 15 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]106616[/snapback]

Enough of this. If I see anything more negative in this topic I will not hesitate to close it down.

Stick to the topic please.

OK FIRSTLY i apologise but i have to clear something up... so i dont mean any disrespect...

QUOTE(Eli_bella @ Nov 15 2007, 05:26 PM) [snapback]106612[/snapback]

Pat will get my respect if she respects me .
As a newbie I believe she came down hard on me which was not necessary . So I made a silly mistake and mention a name which obviously should not be brought up here give me a hard time whatever.

I just moved on from another forum which should not be mentioned here to find some greek community friendly spirit, but looks like I am just getting the same crap.

Nate as a Moderator you say Pat is smart and I dont doubt that, but at the same time you put me down naughty for a moderator to do by saying because all of it is beyond your grasp and would challenge your cognitive faculties beyond capability
I thought moderators were supposed to neutral and keep the peace ? Can you clarify if this is your job description or NOT or are you just one of those moderators who will always takes sides let me know so I can find my way out of here ASAP.

Thanks for making me feel so unwelcome.

we share the same morals when it comes down to respect. you will get no respect from me unless you deserve it. so far, in every post bar one you have done nothing in order to earn any respect. moving on.
firstly let it be said that i meant no disrespect nor did i mean to make you feel unwelcome. for that i apologise. i do NOT apologise for telling you to keep your thoughts to yourself especially about people who cannot defend themselves. clearly, you could see that hbk was an unregistered member and you also mentioned the fact that you are glad he is not part of the forum. that is all well and all, but did you really need to defame his character??

further, let me ask you this - considering you OWN and are in CHARGE of another forum, what would you have done if someone had just registered and within the first few hours began to proclaim and preach how much of a bad person one of your unregistered users is? how would you have reacted? it would be a relatively poor and pathetic forum if you allow people to defame others when there is no chance of such people being defamed. libel is a big thing my dear. moving on, how on earth could you justify your actions?!
that's right you cant.

im not trying to further embarass you or put you down for that matter - i am trying to make you see sense. for someone who in my opinion should know the basic principles of posting and the rules of posting on a public forum you are full of contradictions.

QUOTE(nate @ Nov 15 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]106614[/snapback]

nate, i love you!
hahaha watch the rumours begin!

QUOTE(Eli_bella @ Nov 15 2007, 06:44 PM) [snapback]106620[/snapback]

You are not helping Greek Planet by mentioning you know who? Yes you can voice your opinion but as moderator you would think you would respond in a more professional manner and not go out of your way to upset new members.

If you don't care about hurting people's feelings perhaps I shouldn't either and say what I think which I believe you are a freaking idiot. Well you did say we could express what we liked, right mate.....??

You can respond with whatever, but I think you are someone that I can easily ignore. Have no time for you.

I think I am more happier having mature conversations with JJ .... thumbsup.gif

YES Sennista I agree with you that there is alot of negativity going around on this topic, but hey I only wanted to stick up for myself.
Anyway I am finished with discussing anything with Nate....

ok finally i ask this - how is it right for you as a new member to sit and victimise people and act like a bitch towards them and than turn around and say that you have been victimised and people have been bitchy towards you? what makes you so special? what makes you (or me) right for that matter? if you could get your head out of the clouds for one second and see where we are coming from you may just, understand where we are coming from. defaming people is uneccessary. it shouldnt be part of any forum and more to the point it shouldnt be done because you personally have a prejudice against someone. more particularly, let it be said that people on this site arnt 11 year old girls who are into the whole gossip scene who will PM you and ask "OMG?! really? YOU HATE HBK? WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?!?!"

furthermore as much as you sit and say that we treated you poorly think about how well you treated an unregistered user. dont think you're some princess who should be apologised too because you were told not to talk about other people.

finally, no one wanted to make you feel unwelcome. they wanted you to realise that your bitching will not be tolerated and not listened too. AND by all means, you can have stimulating and "mature conversations" with jj... but at the end of the day im sure even he can see that past members should not be made fool of.

try and take what is being said into consideration. this site is not unwelcoming and it is not a playground for 3 year old gossip. it is a site where by people go to in order to unbore themselves. it is a site where people can talk about different topics. IS IT NOT A SITE WHERE YOU SHOULD DECLARE HOW PATHETIC AND USELESS PEOPLE ARE = ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CANT STICK UP FOR THEMSELVES. im sure someone with your calibre can see that.

to jj and senna = my apologies. something had to be said though.

This post has been edited by Pat__: Nov 15 2007, 08:12 PM

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Nov 15 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #52

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Topic closed until I clear it up.

Please use the private message system to discuss this issue without bringing it the board.

Your all adults, and Im sure via communication you all can sort it out.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th November 2019 - 03:37 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia