IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Paok Sign Lakis
JIMMYJUMP
post Jul 7 2007, 01:07 AM
Post #1

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

The Thessalonica team, who have recently been taken over by former Greek captain Theodoros Zagorakis, reached an agreement with the 31-year-old winger for a three-year long contract.

"I have a good relationship with Zagorakis and that is one of the reasons I decided to join PAOK," said Lakis, adding: "I have left one big club to come to another and I think that I can play some good football there for another three to four years."

Lakis has scored 3 goals in 35 caps with Greece. In the past he had a brief stint at Crystal Palace.

Lakis' signing might be considered as PAOK's response to their city rivals Aris' deal with Brazilian defender Ronaldo Guiaro.

The 33-year-old former international wil join Thessalonica's side as a free agent as he put pen on paper to a yearlong contract.

Guiaro has played 14 times for Brazil, winning a bronze medal in the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mega Koukla
post Jul 10 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #2

Proud Greek Makedona

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 30

We also sighned Vrizas for 2 years

--------------------
GAMIETE O THRYLOS TOU PEIREA!

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 11:18 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia