IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harry Potter
Guest_Mini_Twilight_*
post Oct 28 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #1

Guests

Judge me if you will, but I think Harry Potter is awesome, ever since the books came out a lot of kids have been interested in Greek Mythology because of its influence on the books.

Now on to what I really wanted to discuss, who do you think will die in the last instalment of Harry Potter and do you think Harry himself will make it out alive?

JK said that 2 well known characters will definately get the chop and I'm thinking one may be Hagrid and possibly one of the Weasley's maybe Percy. As for Harry I'm leaning towards him pulling through, although I wouldn't be disappointed if he got the chop either, the lil prick.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, what do you guys think??
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post Oct 28 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #2

Greekplanet Elite

Group: Members
Member No.: 283

LOVE THOSE BOOKS! w00t.gif
I cant wait for the next one - I reckon Ron will die. As for Harry... I dont know, I will be very upset if he dies.
All in all the last one is going to be much "darker" then the rest and its going to go out with a bang. biggrin.gif Eagerly anticipating the day it gets released.

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
lil sis
post Oct 29 2006, 09:39 AM
Post #3

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 15

hahahaha my cousin would love this topic..eleni u no who im talkin bout lmao mwa.

--------------------
chlooeeeeeeeeee.kayy x.

+Quote Post
Kat_La
post Oct 29 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #4

Professional Poster

Member No.: 242

Hey i love Harry Potter too. I try not to think about who will die, too sad to think that someone else we know and probably like is going to die. But i do hope that Harry makes it through to the end. I know a lot of fans will get angry at JK Rowling if she kills him off. If she does then it better be a good death and for a good reason.
Can't wait for the book to come out.

--------------------
Lois: Guess I'm a sucker for stray dogs and naked men. Okay, that didn't come out right...

+Quote Post
Guest_Mini_Twilight_*
post Oct 29 2006, 03:07 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(Kat_La @ Oct 29 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]63279[/snapback]

Hey i love Harry Potter too. I try not to think about who will die, too sad to think that someone else we know and probably like is going to die. But i do hope that Harry makes it through to the end. I know a lot of fans will get angry at JK Rowling if she kills him off. If she does then it better be a good death and for a good reason.
Can't wait for the book to come out.

I don't think she will kill him off, she's been hinting that he'll make it through til the end but she might change her mind.

ooh what do we all think about kirio Snape? i think it would be mad if he was truly evil, as much as i love dumbledore i think he's too trusting!

+Quote Post
Kat_La
post Oct 29 2006, 03:12 PM
Post #6

Professional Poster

Member No.: 242

i have heard so many theories on Snape and Dumbledore. Popo looked like the biggest backstab ever.

--------------------
Lois: Guess I'm a sucker for stray dogs and naked men. Okay, that didn't come out right...

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Oct 29 2006, 05:08 PM
Post #7

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

toooot tooooot, the train to hogwarts is departing in 5 mins n platform 9 3/4.

haha whn i was in grade 6 the teacher read thefirst 4 books to us, they were so fun, i never got around to reading the rest thouh.

+Quote Post
lil sis
post Oct 29 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #8

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 15

m alot of people from my skool went on a europe tour and they went to the place where harry potter was made!! how good is that! wen im in yr 11 im going to europe so excited biggrin.gif x

--------------------
chlooeeeeeeeeee.kayy x.

+Quote Post
Guest_Mini_Twilight_*
post Oct 29 2006, 09:08 PM
Post #9

Guests

I envy you, I had the chance to go to greece last year after my hsc but they had all these massive storms and i couldn't go sad.gif

+Quote Post
Elli Nitha
post Oct 29 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #10

Professional Poster

Member No.: 6

So, when is the next instalment coming out. I will go and knock all the little kiddies out of the line just so I can get my hands on it first. hehe I love Harry Potter and I love JK Rowlings imagination, I wish I had half the imagination that woman has.

+Quote Post
TrelloPontios
post Oct 29 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #11

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 198

Hermoine dies

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Oct 29 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 40

QUOTE(Mini_Twilight @ Oct 28 2006, 03:37 PM) [snapback]63122[/snapback]

Judge me if you will, but I think Harry Potter is awesome

I started reading the first book and I was almost pronounced intellectually dead after the first page caused me to go into a state of shock and eventually a coma because the sheer shitiness of this book will cause any of its readers to completely lose their brain. I suggest all of you stop reading this drivel and step into your local library, go up to the classics sections and read something properly written (for people over 10) like Machiavelli or Homer
Now on to what I really wanted to discuss, who do you think will die in the last instalment of Harry Potter?

Hopefully all of them including the author

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Oct 30 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #13

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(Elli Nitha @ Oct 29 2006, 09:47 PM) [snapback]63405[/snapback]

So, when is the next instalment coming out. I will go and knock all the little kiddies out of the line just so I can get my hands on it first. hehe I love Harry Potter and I love JK Rowlings imagination, I wish I had half the imagination that woman has.

hahaha elli sounds like something i would do...

Don't ron and hermoine get together??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Elli Nitha
post Oct 30 2006, 08:19 AM
Post #14

Professional Poster

Member No.: 6

Niko, where is your inner child? How can you not like Harry Potter. Its sad that you have lost your innocence when you cant enjoy a peice of fantasy like Harry Potter. We know that Santa Clause isnt real but do we have to accept it?

Find your innocence my little friend, dont look at life as if its only black and white, there are wonderful shades of colour throughout and you shouldnt shut them out because you cant grasp them.

+Quote Post
Blaze
post Oct 30 2006, 02:50 PM
Post #15

Professional Poster

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(niko @ Oct 30 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]63469[/snapback]

I started reading the first book and I was almost pronounced intellectually dead after the first page caused me to go into a state of shock and eventually a coma because the sheer shitiness of this book will cause any of its readers to completely lose their brain. I suggest all of you stop reading this drivel and step into your local library, go up to the classics sections and read something properly written (for people over 10) like Machiavelli or Homer

Hopefully all of them including the author

Niko, please try to stay on topic. Spam will not be tollerated. And please try to be a little bit respectfull towards GP members, after all THEY make the forum, not YOU!

Thank you

ON TOPIC: It's good to see that Greek Mythology is being researched by non Greeks, i'm sure people will find heaps of interesting info about all sorts of creatures and mythic events and they will go hunting for more.

Can't wait till the next book, finally, the final chapter in the epic HP saga. Who will die? Who will reign supreme and HOW WILL IT ALL END....it's going to be an interesting year....

PS, the 5th movie comes out sometime next year I think, so that's a must for every fan.

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Guest_Mini_Twilight_*
post Oct 30 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #16

Guests

QUOTE(Elli Nitha @ Oct 29 2006, 10:17 PM) [snapback]63405[/snapback]

Release dates haven't been confirmed yet but so far Rowling is aiming for it to be published sometime next year if possible. But she said she's not going to rush it just to get it on the shelves quicker.

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post Oct 30 2006, 04:20 PM
Post #17

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I actually don't mind the HP books. I think it's good to see children reading books. I did find though that the author is now concentrating on writing for the older teens as opposed to the younger children.

I must say I prefer the books as opposed to the movies.

Niko as usual is trying to take the piss. Machiavelli and Homer aren't designed for young children.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981 ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

+Quote Post
niko
post Oct 30 2006, 05:01 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 40

I commented on the book in the title, that's on topic to me

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Russel
post Oct 30 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #19

Professional Poster

Member No.: 423

SATAN never dies.

He merely presents himself in a different form.

+Quote Post
Blaze
post Oct 30 2006, 08:20 PM
Post #20

Professional Poster

Member No.: 119

QUOTE(niko @ Oct 30 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]63590[/snapback]

I commented on the book in the title, that's on topic to me

Well you are wrong. And it's off topic by Admin standards, they run the forum, not you.

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 08:57 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia