IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Finals Week 1 Ladder
Kitty
post Sep 15 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

wow what a finish it is going to be - laugh.gif laugh.gif

It was the best to see the Dragons going down down down by the Magical Sea Eagles - what a team what a team - woo hoooooo... wha a way to see Steve Menzies finish off his career...

Warriors what a game - that was the 2nd greatest game this weekend - 1st goes to Manly and 2nd goes to Warriors beating the Storm - ahhh that was pure delight... hahahahahahaha... clap2.gif

We still have Wild Cat in the Number 1 position - 2 points difference with Telia Pavla and with 2 points separating Flower By Kenzo and Kitty for the wooden spoon position....

It will be a magnificent finish for both TipStars as well as the actually NRL games.

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Wild Cat
post Sep 16 2008, 08:57 AM
Post #2

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,957

Oh yeah - go me, go mee lol.

Let me just say that I was so glad to see the Warriors beat those Storms as well hahahaaaaaa.

--------------------
Reowwwwwwww............

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 10:16 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia