IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hate, how much
Russel
post Dec 30 2007, 01:52 AM
Post #1

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 423

if u could harm ur enemy and get away with it would u do it?

how much do u HATE?

r u a HATER?

do u hate with a vengeance?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Dec 30 2007, 08:57 AM
Post #2

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

i would skin the bastard alive, then id probably rip their balls or tits off b4 cutting them up with a fucking chainsaw... that sounds so grosteque does it not?
and no, i am NOT being honest about doing that...
i'd probably just torment the poor fuckers so much that they harm themselves... i'm not going down for doing society a favour.

how much do u HATE?

i hate a lot. i am a hater. i hate everything and everyone who is not in my league. i hate the retards (and not the one's with actual problems) but rather the people that fucking do my head in because they think i give a shit.

r u a HATER?

yes.

i wouldn't go out of my way to hate with a vengeance.... too much time to waste... i wont ever drop my standard to give a shit... unless im really really really very bored and some fuckhead has got on my nevra for being a clapped out stupid fuck.

+Quote Post
Russel
post Jan 1 2008, 02:06 AM
Post #3

Professional Poster

pat i understand what u r saying..

many people i see at times are like that.
and its good to see the blood flow..

i m a pragmatic person..

i hate my enemies until its time for me to make up with them...
then they become my friends...
as long as there is a way to profit,love and hate for me is the same and is eventually interchangeable...

i have leant one thing in this world,that you can buy anyone and everyone.
and therefore any enemy has a price..as long as u pay that price <usually monetary but not always>,they turn from enemy to friend...

i have no conciense about these things..

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jan 1 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #4

Professional Poster

oh no u see im completely different - if i hate you... there is no chance in hell i'd ever talk to u and if i do its to belittle you. like id ever waste a breath on a peace of societal scum.

people who i dislike are lucky i see a difference b/w hate and dislike.

everyone has a price, you're right about that. you can't not be... people's prices are pathetic though. they'd sell their souls to the devil if they had too... my price is worth more. it's nothing you can earn but rather what you gain.

+Quote Post
Russel
post Jan 2 2008, 01:16 AM
Post #5

Professional Poster

pat.

i think these qualities which you describe are admirable maybe even part of the old school in a way..

on my part,i dont have the ability to hate.at times i dont have the energy or am i prepared to use the energy to hate.
which means i am flexible and malleable when it comes to relationships with people.

i don pretend to argue that my position is better than yours.

but it has managed to get me through life in may ways without getting stuck into hot water in the way i see others get into..

in some ways i see them go down for things which they argue are over "principles" but i see these things as totally silly and irrelevant.
i have seen people destroy their livelihood over some fairly trivial issues or because they hated their boss,or something ridiculous..
my attitude is i dislike humanity as a general rule,so why should i single out my boss?
as a result i was a favorite by management..
how bizzare..?but it is true.

i have noticed that those who truly hate are possibly either traumatised when they are young or possibly over protected.
i didnt end up having any of these factors,so i think i have taken a more hands off approach to the world.

one more question to you pat and all others..

if you saw someone fall down in the street would you help them or just keep walking?

my philosophy is what right to i have to enter into this persons world?
do i truly have the right to intrude?

this philosophy has stood me well in life..

there is a circle in this world..one of us and one of others..

i am in the circle,<possiby my parents>and the rest of the world is outside..what happens to the rest of the world shouldnt be my affair.
im not cruel here,i merely want to express the fact that their world is different to mine.

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jan 2 2008, 09:53 AM
Post #6

Professional Poster

QUOTE (Russel @ Jan 2 2008, 02:16 AM) *
pat. i think these qualities which you describe are admirable maybe even part of the old school in a way..
on my part,i dont have the ability to hate.at times i dont have the energy or am i prepared to use the energy to hate.

i don't waste my time hating people. if i hate you i hate you but i'm not going to make it known to the world i hate you... unless of course you're named after a saint and do my head in everytime i see you.

which means i am flexible and malleable when it comes to relationships with people.
i don pretend to argue that my position is better than yours.

my relationships with people are relatively normal and happy. i just have to like you. i think it has something has to do with low bullshit tolerance levels. talk shit to me i wont ever in my life give you my time of day. i cannot tolerate it. i cant stand stupid stuff. keep yourself normal and things will be ok.

but it has managed to get me through life in may ways without getting stuck into hot water in the way i see others get into..
in some ways i see them go down for things which they argue are over "principles" but i see these things as totally silly and irrelevant.

hating these people hasnt stopped me from achieving anything i wanted to achieve. i achieved everything ive wanted up until this point.

i have seen people destroy their livelihood over some fairly trivial issues or because they hated their boss,or something ridiculous..
my attitude is i dislike humanity as a general rule,so why should i single out my boss?
as a result i was a favorite by management..
how bizzare..?but it is true.

i don't single people out and say im going to hate you. it just happens that i hate the person that you are... just coz im so against you doesnt mean that im going to tear myself up because of it. im not gonna cause any stress to myself because i think one's a total ******** of a person.

i have noticed that those who truly hate are possibly either traumatised when they are young or possibly over protected. i didnt end up having any of these factors,so i think i have taken a more hands off approach to the world.

i wasnt traumatised nor was i over protected... im just one of the few sane people left in a world full of stupid people who think love and acceptance is what life's worth.

one more question to you pat and all others..
if you saw someone fall down in the street would you help them or just keep walking? my philosophy is what right to i have to enter into this persons world?
do i truly have the right to intrude?

this philosophy has stood me well in life..

depends on the person.. if they need the help and arent in a position where they themselves caused the accident of course id help but if they fell because they cant stand straight because theyre drunk as all fuck or because theyre too high too keep on both legs then id laugh and move on... unless of course, they were my mates.

i am in the circle,<possiby my parents>and the rest of the world is outside..what happens to the rest of the world shouldnt be my affair.
im not cruel here,i merely want to express the fact that their world is different to mine.

my circle consists of my family and my friends.. if you are not part of that and you cant keep me enthused with non bullshit conversation than you will never ever be apart of my life.

hate or dislike or like and love are bullshit factors too me.

i either like you.
i either love you.
i either dislike you OR
i either hate you.

which ever boat you fall in... i couldn't care. i'm not going to go out of my way to show you any of those feelings until i fine the opportune moment.

god bless me for being a legend.

biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Russel
post Jan 2 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #7

Professional Poster

which god to bless you?

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jan 2 2008, 05:52 PM
Post #8

Professional Poster

does it honestly make a difference?!
u worship fortune tellers so whichever god i do believe in.. means that mine has more of a credential influence in life.

+Quote Post
k0ukz23Q
post Jan 3 2008, 06:57 PM
Post #9

= MiZ BaLLbReAkA =

Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Russel @ Dec 30 2007, 02:52 AM) *

I'd knock the person out cold, chain them upside down to a crane. I'd grab a chainsaw and start slicing away at the limbs, the person would possibly wake up, screaming in agony of course and i'd then keep cutting away until he's/she's dead, then disembowel them..

I'd then place their internal organs into a shredder, allow all the blood to pour from the body resulting in just skin n bone.. or whatever is left of them LOL and I'd then place the left over body parts in acid.. smile.gif

how much do u HATE?

i can hate with a passion, anyone who fucks with my family or close friends results in murder... i hate idiots, ignorant fuckers, arrogant pricks and dopey bitches who think they're gods gift to men..

r u a HATER?

yes.

i wouldn't say with a vengeance, again if family is involved then yes.. but there is no point chasing after someone you hate when karma is the biggest bitch of all.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by k0ukz23Q: Jan 3 2008, 06:58 PM

--------------------
= INDULGE MOTORSPORTS =

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post Jan 3 2008, 08:34 PM
Post #10

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

Do I seek revenge, No I don't as I see no point. I don't get anything of out if it.

I just learn to forgive which is a bitter pill for so many to follow, I just show love when I can

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Jan 7 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #11

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

why waste your time and energy on hating and getting revenge or whatever when you can move on and get on with life without them. kala den leo be friends with them. never talk to them again, but you dont have to be overly rude and bitchy about a certain situation. thats my opinion anyway and what i personally do when i dont like someone. i cant honestly say i hate anyone right know, although i have been hurt and family and friends have been hurt by certain people, but i don't hate, nor do i think its right to hate people so much. each person is different so i guess its easier for others to hate a hold a grudge and i accept that. each to their own.

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post Jan 9 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #12

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

Interesting topic.. I have never thought about it really
But now that you bring it up, I would never do anything to hurt the person I disliked.
Dont really hate anyone, I dislike how some people are
eg. People that think way too much of themselves and flaunt it, they lose most of thier respect points. Resulting in me mocking them openly/sarcastically to thier face - and because these people are usually not too bright, they dont even notice

But yeah, you dont have to inflict bodily harm on people just because you dont like them or the way they are, if they bug you, ignore them, its up to you who you let influence your life and why let people who are not worthy, in your eyes, have anything to do with you?

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Otis
post Jan 9 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #13

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

QUOTE (Kathisterimeni @ Jan 9 2008, 04:52 PM) *
But yeah, you dont have to inflict bodily harm on people just because you dont like them or the way they are, if they bug you, ignore them, its up to you who you let influence your life and why let people who are not worthy, in your eyes, have anything to do with you?

Exactly! Why inflict bodily harm when mind games are way more fun!! Various_Artists-shifty.gif

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
Arvalius
post Jan 10 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #14

Atzamis

Member No.: 3,900

Always depends of the current situation. Generally i don't mind for everything whatever you do me . Once upon a time i was a hater and whoever harmed me i seeked for revenge and i had my revenge in the most of times. but not anymore don't worth it 'cause it's really psycological excausting.
but if you harm my family i think i could kill

--------------------
"Fortune favors the bold"

+Quote Post
LoveMyGreekMan
post Jan 13 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #15

Atzamis

Member No.: 3,887

Loving actually takes less energy than hating. I am a lover.
Revenge is futile and in most cases ineffective.

To quote Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Hatred is active, and envy passive dislike; there is but one step from envy to hate.”

--------------------
..:+~Life is more beautiful...now that I know Him~+:..

+Quote Post
Russel
post Jan 29 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #16

Professional Poster

i would suggest that hating is a useless energy to be honest.

it is much better i think to use this enrgy towrds more constructive areas in ones life.

most times even when one has extracted revenge,it doesnt necessarily have the benefit one thinks it will have..

+Quote Post
Gstar
post Jun 5 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #17

Atzamis

Member No.: 4,365

QUOTE (Monty Python @ Jan 3 2008, 08:34 PM) *
Do I seek revenge, No I don't as I see no point. I don't get anything of out if it.

I just learn to forgive which is a bitter pill for so many to follow, I just show love when I can

i'd have to agree with you...

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jun 5 2008, 05:46 PM
Post #18

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

I don't hate people. I hate what some people stand for or some actions but not people. As for revenge...It does not only harm your enemy but also yourelf. When i think about things that i hate it upsets me and i get angry...this puts me in a bad state of mind and a terrible mood. For what? I may sound like a bible basher but i really do believe that forgiveness is the key. Im not saying to forget what the person is capable of. You don't have to be their friend. Im saying not to kratisei kakia because it affects you more than them.

Everyone is born different yet equal, and so is entitled to respect. The bible says to treat everyone as you would treat Jesus...and that has had a big effect on the way i think. (of course i dont...) It also says that if you are not willing to forgive others, then you yourself will not be forgivven for your own sins.

In the end...I never use the word hate much. It is too strong for my emotions. I dislike a hell of a lot of things and love a hell of a lot more. I hate virtually nothing

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Gstar
post Aug 9 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #19

Atzamis

Member No.: 4,365

QUOTE (Χριστάρας @ Jun 5 2008, 05:46 PM) *
I don't hate people. I hate what some people stand for or some actions but not people. As for revenge...It does not only harm your enemy but also yourelf. When i think about things that i hate it upsets me and i get angry...this puts me in a bad state of mind and a terrible mood. For what? I may sound like a bible basher but i really do believe that forgiveness is the key. Im not saying to forget what the person is capable of. You don't have to be their friend. Im saying not to kratisei kakia because it affects you more than them.

Everyone is born different yet equal, and so is entitled to respect. The bible says to treat everyone as you would treat Jesus...and that has had a big effect on the way i think. (of course i dont...) It also says that if you are not willing to forgive others, then you yourself will not be forgivven for your own sins.

In the end...I never use the word hate much. It is too strong for my emotions. I dislike a hell of a lot of things and love a hell of a lot more. I hate virtually nothing

wow! you said that so well! i completely agree with you on that, and couldnt have said it better myself.. me personally i dont like to keep a grudge it really brings me down everytime i think about it.. and only recently been able to "let go" of past issues.. i heard somewhere that it takes alot more effort to harbour a grudge then to just forgive and move on.

+Quote Post
samian
post Aug 10 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #20

Atzamis

Member No.: 4,598

QUOTE (Russel @ Dec 29 2007, 10:52 AM) *

how much do u HATE?

r u a HATER?

I have no enemies. Im a cool motherfucker. I get along with everybody.
I dont hate.
Im not a hater.
Ive never had to do revenge on anyone.

The only scenerio i see myself blowing up is if someone hurt my family in some way. I am very protective of my kin.

Everything is else is not worth my attention. Life is too short to get all anxious about "enemies". I feel much more superior in mind and body by paying no attention to angry people.

Id rather go out and meet some girls instead.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 02:25 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia