IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Xanthi Paok
JIMMYJUMP
post Sep 2 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #1

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Poutsa for Paok 1-0 to Xanthi.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tellia Pavla
post Sep 3 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #2

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
Member No.: 49

Where did you go Paokara? Xefanistikes. I dont hear you tell us how great Paok will become now that Zagorakis took over anymore???? When I saw whom plays for Paok, I couldnt stop laughing. Zisis Vryzas, Vassilis Lakis, Kyriakos Tochouroglou & Pantelis Konstantinidis are still playing their. No chance on earth for Paok to finish in the top 5 of the Greek Super League. Will be lucky to finish 7th.

+Quote Post
PAOKARA
post Sep 3 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #3

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 277

We lost to Xanthi away you fucking cat funt, since when was that unrespectable? Olympiakos cant even win in Xanthi. Its the 1st game of the season. 29 games to go.

And by the way xontre, you claim you dont care about PAOK, so why you keep posting in here? i think you do care

This post has been edited by JIMMYJUMP: Sep 3 2007, 05:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Sep 3 2007, 04:27 PM
Post #4

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

QUOTE(Tellia Pavla @ Sep 3 2007, 08:37 AM) [snapback]103742[/snapback]

Where did you go Paokara? Xefanistikes. I dont hear you tell us how great Paok will become now that Zagorakis took over anymore???? When I saw whom plays for Paok, I couldnt stop laughing. Zisis Vryzas, Vassilis Lakis, Kyriakos Tochouroglou & Pantelis Konstantinidis are still playing their. No chance on earth for Paok to finish in the top 5 of the Greek Super League. Will be lucky to finish 7th.

IF paok picks up and does get their shit together now that they're under Zagorakis, i am pretty sure it won't be shown in the first match. I wouldn't say there is no chance on earth for them to finish top 5 after one game. Going by your mentality if you don't win your first match you won't make it to the top 5, remember Tellia, OSFP didn't win to PAO so are we not going to cut it? Aide twra, teams will get into the swing of things and then we will see who is top 5 and who isn't. If we're going to be talking about teams players, who does PAO have thats better? Like i said before pao have signed sindaksiouxi and that makes them a force to be recongned with? Siga, and in my opinion OSFP haven't got much going for them now too, LuaLua will always be a waste of first team space since Neri & Rivo left thats just my opinion. Anyway rambling on now, in other words, iremise, cause it's not over yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tellia Pavla
post Sep 5 2007, 08:06 AM
Post #5

Greekplanet Star

LuaLua is a champion player who's played for Portsmouth & Newcastle United in the English Premier League where he scored quiet a few goals, mostly coming of the bench. Now coming to Greece is a huge drop in standards & you will find he will be just as good or better than Castillo over time. Shit, we are talking about winning Championships in the wrong section. Sorry Vicky, I'm just not used to talking about relegation or finishing 7th.

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Sep 5 2007, 11:40 AM
Post #6

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

PAOK has alot of heart behind their team and i wouldn't doubt that they will do quiet well this year with Zagorakis guidance. They still have passion which is more then what can be said for some other teams.

LuaLua better then castillo????
LuaLua had 59 appearances for Newcastle i believe he scored 5 goals. 87 for portsmouth with 18 goals. The guy is another sapio with a big name that we signed to bring in a bigger crowd - End of story.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tellia Pavla
post Sep 7 2007, 02:57 PM
Post #7

Greekplanet Star

I watched lots of those matches he played in England which he set up many goals for the likes Alan Shearer & many other, plus many of those appearances were him coming of the bench. My point will be proven when he starts scoring goals & everyone starts buying his jersey, jumping on his bandwagan just like they did for Castillo. Remember he is only playing in a sapio Greek League anyway.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 03:56 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia