IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> My Two Cents........., Hypocrisy...that Most greek trait.
chosenjews
post Jul 23 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Atzamis

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,613

I have been reading through this website and am shocked at how anti-semitic and hateful Greeks are and would like to say.......

Greeks often on meeting a Jew refer to 'the thing (rivalry) between jews and greeks' however it goes only one way....from Greeks to Jews-you see, Jews barely realise Greeks exist.
Why don't we realise Greeks exist??...after we know they are without a shadow of a doubt the most hateful anti-semites in Europe today.

They also benefit (sponge) from every western world membership on the planet (Greece was a basket case prior to joining the EU) and are considered as westerners by the west......while secretly hating the west more than Osama Bin Laden and the Iranians.
How xtian can people who always sympathise with Muslims be.....unless of course those Muslims are in some way threatening Greece-(how bizarre that greeks here talk of killing all jews when it comes to jews fighting muslims....the very same greeks hate muslims just as much when talking greek-turk rivalry)-furthermore the greasy greeks on this forum act as if Israelis have historically been the only people to kill other people-in fact we were the last to get in on the act, all in all, no more than ten thousand palis have died-hardly a big number by historical standards but enough for the milk-bar owners here to chant for our death. Is it OK for others to kill??

The reason however, in spite of all this, that we don't even realise Greeks exist (except when we want to buy a deep fried mars bar) is because Greeks are all talk, they are to busy rooting each others backsides to ever threaten anyone at all-its that simple.
All this talk here of 'If greece invaded Turkey just wait and see what Nato would do'.....thats not why Greece doesnt invade turkey and you guys know it....Greece couldnt launch a war to save itself. Greece has no army to speak of..all you can do is dream on forums like this.
Greece had its day long long ago and will never ever have its day again....its over, finished. You are jealous that we ,despite all the Greek inspired hatred towards us, still proudly fight on, as Gods chosen people-we do so for GOD---something the hedonist Greek could never fathom! ...While you people have well and truly had your day.
Read the Bible.......read how much God loves us and only us and then consider the hell that awaits you for hating Gods chosen ones!
And if you guys are so great why are you always opening Italian restuarants........and pizza joints---shouldnt you leave that to Italians???????????
A few things to consider...
1-If you hate Jews so much return OUR Bible, and why do you worship a Jew as God????
2-It's a bit hypocritical to call us monsters for killing (in pure self defense) a few Arabs, yet suggesting that Hitler was right in wanting to wipe us out...it kind of justifies our actions really-you guys don't really object to the fact we kill innocent Arabs OCCASIONALY and UNINTENTIONALLY -you are frauds you are simply JEALOUS that GOD chose us and you have always been-hence the stealing of our faith.
3-Kristos is simply a translation of Messiah-the guy that would restore our rule to Israel and Jerusalem----read the Bible for once-its very clear God gave us that land and clearly the Bible IS a real-estate title deed by its own words-so stop using that fancy arab argument-and the notion that we are not the real Israelites has no basis in fact -it was made up (sadly) by Jews.

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 23 2008, 11:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 23 2008, 11:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 40

I think you're a fucking moron, not because you're a Jew but just because you can't spell. Apart from that, I love the bit about God choosing you guys, pure hilarity. Nothing against Jews but really, God's chosen people? God chose all of your neighbouring countries to hate you, the Germans to burn 9/10ths of your population, the Egyptians to enslave you, the whole world to ridicule you and... KISS!

This post has been edited by niko: Jul 23 2008, 11:52 PM

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Jul 23 2008, 11:52 PM
Post #3

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 23 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Greece couldnt launch a war to save itself. Greece has no army to speak of.

Haha. ok, you have convinced us Greece has no army.......moron.

What the fuck was your post all about? Goes left, right, up , down, leftfield and into cyber oblivion.

Try making a point, and I shall reply accordingly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 23 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #4

Atzamis

QUOTE (niko @ Jul 23 2008, 11:51 PM) *
I think you're a fucking moron, not because you're a Jew but just because you can't spell. Apart from that, I love the bit about God choosing you guys, pure hilarity. Nothing against Jews but really, God's chosen people? God chose all of your neighbouring countries to hate you, the Germans to burn 9/10ths of your population, the Egyptians to enslave you, the whole world to ridicule you and... KISS!

Obviously you do not believe in the Bible which clearly states that God chose us. YOu Greeks are the most subjective self-interested bunch of people....the worlds greatest hypocrites. You play good christian when it suits yet support Al-Qaeda....what are you people really???
and if I seem a little befuddled---the stuff you go on about jews is sheer ignorance and stupidity........pity Israel doesnt wake to the two-faced nation not far away and nuke Athens

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Atzamis

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 23 2008, 11:59 PM) *
Obviously you do not believe in the Bible which clearly states that God chose us. YOu Greeks are the most subjective self-interested bunch of people....the worlds greatest hypocrites. You play good christian when it suits yet support Al-Qaeda....what are you people really???
and if I seem a little befuddled---the stuff you go on about jews is sheer ignorance and stupidity........pity Israel doesnt wake to the two-faced nation not far away and nuke Athens

Even in Australia-the way you are oh-so supportive of multiculturalism here ...but not in Greece-and the way you critisize Israel (its not even in your list of countries with registration-what a peverse joke) when Greece itself is the most racist country in Europe hatefully excluding all non-Greeks-Greece is essentially Zionism for wogs!

Also you say we are not real Israelites (we clearly are) yet you are primarily grecophile Slavs-with the exception of the greek islands population.

You think all jews are dumb and don't know what slimey two-faced hypocrites you are.

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 12:05 AM

+Quote Post
Otis
post Jul 24 2008, 12:25 AM
Post #6

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

Eric Cartman's views on jews sum up the way I feel about your mob.

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 01:04 AM
Post #7

Atzamis

QUOTE (Otis @ Jul 24 2008, 12:25 AM) *
Eric Cartman's views on jews sum up the way I feel about your mob.

Unfortunately the God of Israel-the one true God of the Bible thinks otherwise.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 24 2008, 06:59 AM
Post #8

OK first of all, you were watching this topic at 11.30 last night, it's 7am now and you're still watching it. Seriously, get up and get some fresh air darling. Secondly, I don't believe in any part of the Bible but if I did and I was a Jew, I'd be fucking upset. God's all like "you're the best" and all that's happened for the Jews since that great work of fictional magic is death, destruction and occasionally, a good band. If you guys are God's chosen people then... oh no wait, shut the fuck up

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #9

Atzamis

QUOTE (niko @ Jul 24 2008, 06:59 AM) *
OK first of all, you were watching this topic at 11.30 last night, it's 7am now and you're still watching it. Seriously, get up and get some fresh air darling. Secondly, I don't believe in any part of the Bible but if I did and I was a Jew, I'd be fucking upset. God's all like "you're the best" and all that's happened for the Jews since that great work of fictional magic is death, destruction and occasionally, a good band. If you guys are God's chosen people then... oh no wait, shut the fuck up

I probably didnt log out.

More questions....
The Italians create the worlds greatest cars, coffee machines, planes (Socata) clothes etc...you people go on how great you are-what do you create and export beyond honey and fetta???
Secondly, while it is true that there are some ugly jewish girls there are many more that are gorgeous (and before you dispute this, even our enemies concede on this fact)-you have had four thousand years to breed beauty and, lets be honest, one rarely sees an attractive greek girl (wiser men than me have noted "Greeks invented sex-Italians introduced women to it??)-why is this????

I dont mean to offend anyone here-but lets face it you have spend thousands of years saying the nastiest things about Jews and yet when have jews ever even responded?...like I say most Jews arent aware you don't like us....but some of us notice your faults too-its not like your perfect.

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #10

Atzamis

QUOTE (chosenjews @ Jul 24 2008, 08:03 AM) *
I probably didnt log out.

More questions....
The Italians create the worlds greatest cars, coffee machines, planes (Socata) clothes etc...you people go on how great you are-what do you create and export beyond honey and fetta???
Secondly, while it is true that there are some ugly jewish girls there are many more that are gorgeous (and before you dispute this, even our enemies concede on this fact)-you have had four thousand years to breed beauty and, lets be honest, one rarely sees an attractive greek girl (wiser men than me have noted "Greeks invented sex-Italians introduced women to it??)-why is this????

I dont mean to offend anyone here-but lets face it you have spend thousands of years saying the nastiest things about Jews and yet when have jews ever even responded?...like I say most Jews arent aware you don't like us....but some of us notice your faults too-its not like your perfect.

Point being....the notion that you have ANY connection to the ancient Athenians or Hellenes is utterly unfounded and absurd.
Also why is it that when it comes to Israel and the US you are Al-Qeada and Hamas-Hizbollah supporters....but mention Turkey becoming an EU country and the tune changes.
You people arent racist-you hate all non-greeks equally!

This post has been edited by chosenjews: Jul 24 2008, 08:12 AM

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 24 2008, 10:22 AM
Post #11

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 4,366

The creator of the universe either; does not exist nor care about petty human existence.
The universe is tens of billions of years old, the earth is 4.5 billion years old and we, humans, are 100,000 years young.
Any religion or world-view that puts us at the centre is clearly wrong.
Judaism, Orthodoxy, Islam and Catholicism are our first (and worst) attempt at philosophy, morality, cosmology and other sciences. So invoking supernatural support is unacceptable from anyone.

The fallacy of religion is brilliantly explained by Xenophanes:
But if cattle and horses or lions had hands, or were able to draw with their hands and do the work that men can do, horses would draw the forms of the gods like horses, and cattle like cattle, and they would make their bodies such as they each had themselves.

In layterms, god(s) are human creations each to their own purposes and each equally false.

So the Jews are most certainly not god's chosen people. Nobody is.

As to anti-Semitism from Greeks: yes, there are some Greeks here that are grade-A morons who believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories and are racist and proud of it.
But Greece did, to Iran's anger, allow Israel to practice military procedures in Greek airspace to practice for a (necessary) invasion of Iran should the theocratic whackjob government decide to develop nuclear weapons for hostile purposes.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #12

Atzamis

QUOTE (Epicurus @ Jul 24 2008, 10:22 AM) *
The creator of the universe either; does not exist nor care about petty human existence.
The universe is tens of billions of years old, the earth is 4.5 billion years old and we, humans, are 100,000 years young.
Any religion or world-view that puts us at the centre is clearly wrong.
Judaism, Orthodoxy, Islam and Catholicism are our first (and worst) attempt at philosophy, morality, cosmology and other sciences. So invoking supernatural support is unacceptable from anyone.

The fallacy of religion is brilliantly explained by Xenophanes:

In layterms, god(s) are human creations each to their own purposes and each equally false.

So the Jews are most certainly not god's chosen people. Nobody is.

As to anti-Semitism from Greeks: yes, there are some Greeks here that are grade-A morons who believe in ridiculous conspiracy theories and are racist and proud of it.
But Greece did, to Iran's anger, allow Israel to practice military procedures in Greek airspace to practice for a (necessary) invasion of Iran should the theocratic whackjob government decide to develop nuclear weapons for hostile purposes.

Did you know that your forum name Epicurus is the jewish term for an apostate.......we pronounce it 'apikoros' after the philosopher.
Look to be honest I couldnt agree with you more-I am an atheist -I am merely trying to highlight the absurdity of the views here.

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 24 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #13

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 4,366

The views here are very absurd. As a Greek I find the popular opinions of Australian-Greeks irritating as they are so insular and stupid.
Fortunately, the system works. People of that ignorance (more often than not) are marginalised and never reach positions of importance where they can have significant influence.

I would like to see those views under siege though, the die-hards will never see the light but there are a significant number of people who have been won over by the demagogy of the nationalist movement that will respond to reason and logic if they are forced to explain and justify why they believe what they do.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
Gundapi
post Jul 24 2008, 11:11 AM
Post #14

Atzamis

Member No.: 4,615

I find it amazing that when Greeks are put on the spot they run and hide under the nearest olive tree, your points chosenjew are quite valid and also in my view true from my experience with greeks/cypriots.
The issue is always Turkey , Macedonia, Nato, this ...that and whatever comes after.
I wonder if the people who claim they are Greek nowadays are the real Greeks of Ancient Greece, I mean what evidence have they got or record that they are decendants of the the ' Spartans" , ...why are all greek guys in Australia Spartan ....one guy I know watches that 300 movie every evening and he looks Albanian to me..

+Quote Post
sextoyjimi
post Jul 24 2008, 03:56 PM
Post #15

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 386

Are you serious? Your basing the views of a whole race of ppl spanning just about every continent on what a coupe of retarded 14 year olds have said on this forum? I also find it funny that your retort to this anti-semitism is bullshit like "greek girls are ugly" and "you're all gay". Pot calling the kettle black anyone?

This post has been edited by sextoyjimi: Jul 24 2008, 04:00 PM

+Quote Post
chosenjews
post Jul 24 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #16

Atzamis

QUOTE (sextoyjimi @ Jul 24 2008, 03:56 PM) *
Are you serious? Your basing the views of a whole race of ppl spanning just about every continent on what a coupe of retarded 14 year olds have said on this forum? I also find it funny that your retort to this anti-semitism is bullshit like "greek girls are ugly" and "you're all gay". Pot calling the kettle black anyone?

Jews are rarely accused having a higher than average ratio of gays-and even the germans noted the beauty of our women

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 24 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #17

Right before they made them into house insulation.

Honestly, your idea of a wise man is one who says: "Greeks invented sex-Italians introduced women to it". You're an atheist but you're talking about some "God of Israel-the one true God of the Bible".

Seriously, get a fucking life. At the very least, bring someone with half a fucking clue to argue a point a bit more advanced than "ur girlz r ugly n shit LOL", you're boring.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jul 24 2008, 08:02 PM
Post #18

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

Hey isaac, shouldnt you be guarding the borders in case hezbollah attacks......how do you get the time to go on internet forums that have nothing to do with jews?

Buddy...i am not racist...except against Skops and Turks...and to a lesser extent albanians. I am not a Judist. However I purely appreciate the humour of ethinic stereotypes. So the next time i call you an ugly, money hoarding, big nosed toight arse...take that comment as a joke.
Just like i make fun of asians
or any other race for that matter...including my own.

What does piss me off about jews but is that incessant whinging. People get sick of feeling sorry for you after a while. Ok...so youve been through some hardship....maybe try forgetting about it so that the wounds can heal rather than stretching them so they appear bigger and infecting them. NEWSFLASH.....other people have had problems too. stop being so self centred. The whole sympathy card thing is getting very old.

And i dont appreciate some zionist retard coming on a Greek forum and accusing an entire nation of being anti semitic. We fought to protect our Jewish inhabitants during the holocaust. There is even a Jewish dialect of the Greek language. If you really cared to research the Greek military you would see that out of all the EU countries, Greece spends the most money on its military. And look at Israel....pfffft. What happened to the land you gained in the six day war? ohhhh thats right, you didnt have the balls to keep it so you gave it back. Bravo...very well done!

So....in conclusion, take all your money that you ripped off from hard working non jews out of the bank, invest in some alcohol, and forget th holocaust and your stupid "the whole world is against us" attitude

This post has been edited by Χριστάρας: Jul 24 2008, 08:04 PM

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jul 24 2008, 08:05 PM
Post #19

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

Ohhhh yeah. And i forgot to mention:
That your country is soo shit that it has to compete in European competitions including Euro, and Eurovision because everyone in Asia hates you.

This post has been edited by Χριστάρας: Jul 24 2008, 08:06 PM

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Otis
post Jul 24 2008, 08:41 PM
Post #20

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

Sure, I don't like jews, but regardless I can't think of any race that actually likes or respects jews...

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 03:43 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia