IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do U.F.Os exist
Morpheus
post Dec 22 2005, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Members
Member No.: 42

Have you ever seen a U.F.O or any one you know who has seen one?

Let's discuss this controversel subject with your thought on this topic.

--------------------
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Dec 22 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #2

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Right now there is a massive media frenzy about UFOs as well as NASA claiming to have found evidence of life on mars. Movies like independence day and TV shows such as Dark Skies are spreading the message that Aliens are hostile and will stop at nothing to in order to conquer us all. Timed to go with this propaganda blitz is the Roswell Anniversary. With Roswell they are trying to convince us that an alien ship crashed landed in the Nevada desert killing all the aliens aboard. Myth has it that the alien bodies have been kept under lock and key by the American government. Through Roswell, the government is trying to make it appear that they have a captured alien UFO. If you study the CIA and how they operate, you will soon discover how very good they are at creating myths.

So why the myth that the government is hiding the fact that they have a captured UFO? Well it's for two reasons. One is to convince people that there really is life out there. The other reason is that when all of a sudden we see all these UFOs hovering over the city to scare us in to a New World Order, other UFOs (our UFOs) will suddenly appear in the skies to fight in a mock battle.

So how will the American government explain the sudden emergence of this "new" UFO technology that comes out of nowhere? They will say, "Yes folks. The Roswell incident was true. It's also true that we have been "back-engineering" a captured craft in area Area 51. The crafts that you see with the American flags painted on them belong to us and from the Area 51 development centre. This will act as a perfect explanation as to why all of a sudden we have our own UFOs to fight back with. This phony war will be a sure propaganda victory a New World Order Dictator. According to the Bible, it says, "...and they worshipped the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?...And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. And all who dwell on the earth will worship him..." Revelation 13:5 NKJ

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, (a United Nations World government group)

I ask you this, if the "other" life forms in this universe has the capability, and the knowlodge to "fly" (and i use the term fly very lightly) to our solar system, dont you also think they would have the ability to hide themselves from us, and if they did want to show themsleves to us, would you think that communication is the logical step?

--------------------

+Quote Post
NO.1 WOG
post Dec 22 2005, 08:40 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 8

sorry guys thats me doing the crop circles with my lawn mower i've got nothing else better to do sorry

--------------------

+Quote Post
Morpheus
post Dec 23 2005, 11:02 AM
Post #4

Greekplanet P Plater

dont know if you have seen this but give yourself about an hour and 55 mins then click this and watch it carefully....
click on play video it opens in windows media player
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/video/view?&h=2...70.8MB&dur=6950

--------------------
Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.

+Quote Post
Morpheus
post Dec 23 2005, 11:31 AM
Post #5

Greekplanet P Plater

then can anyone explain this anolomy? on mars.

http://www.metaresearch.org/solar%20system...files/proof.asp

http://www.mt.net/~watcher/mars.html

--------------------

+Quote Post
NO.1 WOG
post Dec 23 2005, 12:07 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 8

i can explain this anolomy that , the ancient egyptains actually built there structures and wonders to the stars in the sky , some people say super beans came from out of space and actually built these pyramids how could they move 1 tonne stones of sand stone across deserts to there location , some people say they used logs and shifted them across but i still don't believe it.

i do believe theres something out of space living but i don't think something as aliens or anything humanistic like that lives out there , i'd say organisms that live in the polar ice caps of mars are actually small particles of life but you could manipulate these over thousands of years and i could say there could be life on mars but the atmosphere is very unlikley to be lived upon because of the fact of its vast weather changes to heat up very quickly and then goes cold very quickly.

it would be day and night on mars longer hours and there would be longer days if you lived on mars.

--------------------

+Quote Post
HiNrg
post Dec 23 2005, 03:41 PM
Post #7

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 45

I believe UFOS exist...

i also believe that the pilots are of Hellenic origin....

--------------------
Greeks are born, NOT manufactured, We do not choose...we are chosen...

those who understand need no explanation.

....."Η Αληθινή ιστορία δεν είναι αυτή που μας διδάσκουν"
Ρενέ Γκρουσσέ

The mountains look on Marathon -
And Marathon looks on the sea;

And musing there an hour alone,
I dream'd that Greece might still be free

+Quote Post
Morpheus
post Dec 25 2005, 10:27 AM
Post #8

Greekplanet P Plater

no 1 wog what if we were to go back? would we be going back home? i mean there has ben speculation what we are looking may be finger prints of our ancestors. And we want to colonise mars funny that, so my question is will we one day be saying hey look at those strange anolomies on that planet we once called earth and have forgot through milleniums, imagine that.

Life is stranger then fiction!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kitty
post Aug 24 2006, 07:26 PM
Post #9

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 32

I beleive in UFO's and YESSS I have seen one .... no joke huh.gif huh.gif

October 1987 ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

It scared the living crapppp out of me, but yes It was a real life flying saucerrrrrrrrrrrrr hunter.gif

I have a friend who I am trying to track down as well as my parents and sister as witnesses we were all there together spooooooooooooooooooooooked OUT.

--------------------
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Anes
post Aug 25 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #10

Professional Poster

Member No.: 41

character0029.gif I saw a UFO once, followed by lots and lots of ALIENS.... But um cant really go into depth of what state i was in to see these things lol, but at the time all aeroplanes were mistaken for ufo's and humans for aliens lol... need i say more?

--------------------

IT IS BETTER TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED & LET PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE A FOOL, THAN TO OPEN IT & REMOVE ALL DOUBT!!!

+Quote Post
WoGBoY
post Aug 27 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #11

Greekplanet NRL tipping Co-ordinator

Member No.: 354

Hey guys ive heard that many scientist have seen UFO's and so have many people. But does any one know what aliens look like? Aliens could be humans as far as im concerned. I believe that there are other galaxies and life does exist on them. But i want to know this? If life does exist on another galaxy how can their UFO's reach the earth? Wouldnt they run out of whatever source they use for fuel? Well obviously no one has found any aliens in our galaxy so that means theyre coming from another galaxy doesnt it? Well there is no galaxy near our galaxy. So where are these aliens coming from if scientists have seen aliens. And if the UFO had crashed i would like a description of what the aliens look like and what source of fuel the aliens use to reach earth. And if aliens have reached earth how come they don't come in a group and land? See there are many questions to be asked. So technically i dont believe that aliens exist and its all american propaganda. Until scientist can answer those questions i will never believe aliens exist.

This post has been edited by WoGBoY: Aug 27 2006, 10:19 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Elli Nitha
post Sep 13 2006, 08:32 AM
Post #12

Professional Poster

Member No.: 6

Well there was an alien living next door to me. Well I think he was an alien, he had a funny shaped head, sort of like an egg and big googly eyes. The colour of his skin was a strange whitish sort of colour covered with little red lines especially around his very bulbous nose and the googly eyes were always red, sort of blood shot and he also had a very strange odour, he reeked. He used to walk funny too, sort of sliding and stooped sometimes almost crawling.

Well either that or he was an alcoholic.

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Oct 18 2006, 12:43 PM
Post #13

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

unidentified flying objects? sure. iv seen heaps of them. those like those little moving stars at night that u dont know what they really are? or those birds so far up u can tell there birds? even i can be an unidentified flying object if i jump off some tall building. they wont know what i am till i get closer...

+Quote Post
Petro
post Oct 18 2006, 04:06 PM
Post #14

Professional Poster

Member No.: 375

Its hard to believe that they really exist but everyone usually has to see it for themselves to really believe it. everyone needs a little proof

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Otis
post Oct 18 2006, 05:13 PM
Post #15

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

stay off non-prescription drugs ppl, please.

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
Nicholas
post May 18 2007, 04:50 PM
Post #16

Atzamis

Member No.: 1,554

Aliens exists for sure.... They are using some kind of GATE to move fast from a Galaxy to another... Ainstain Theories....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
TrelloPontios
post May 18 2007, 06:01 PM
Post #17

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 198

i saw a ufo but nobody believed me

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
athineos
post Jun 16 2007, 02:00 AM
Post #18

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 1,274

Here are some great links!!:

http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/ancient_aliens.html
go to page 4- look half way down the page. looks like alexander the great's star of the panting. alexander did state that he was a god and not human.

The battle of LA-when the US army fired upon a ufo:
http://www.rense.com/ufo/battleofla.htm

Aliens on the moon:
http://www.alien-ufo-pictures.com/nasa_ufo_pictures.html

A must see downloadable doco. 1.5 hours...GREAT STUFF:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...q=ufo&hl=en

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Jun 16 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #19

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

my dad believes in ufo's to the point where he does my head in everytime he mentions ufo.

there have been movies, news reports, word of mouth etc which have made me wonder if ufo's actually existed, but at the end of the day its all secondary information. i can watch all those old school videos that dad taped from shows like unsolved mysteries and wonders of the world etc but at the end of the day unless i for myself see a "ufo" then i wont believe it.

what can i say im a skeptic when it comes to aliens trying to rid humans of the world.

+Quote Post
nate
post Jun 21 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #20

Super Moderator

Member No.: 156

UFOs came from when America was testing the stealth bomber. They tested it in remote areas and at the time no one had heard of the bomber, so the intelligent folk in the American countryside who were party to having a bomber fly by said they were alien crafts.

Media hype + dumb Americans = UFO spottings. .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2019 - 09:11 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia