IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> God Does Love Football
niko
post Dec 16 2006, 03:07 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Recent results show a more succinct description than previous? Two teams went through from each group. That's the current status of things. I dont understand what your point is? If you're going by current events then all teams are equal according to what their results were from THIS Champions League group stage. This means that you cant say Dinamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what because it means that the lower two teams in Man Utd's group hold the same status. Your logic makes no sense and i've put down about 5 151's and 10 beers tonight too.

Celtic are not that big a team no matter the reputation, it's just that you two go by how big they are in the crappy SPL to determine their greatness. No clue

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Minimalistix
post Dec 16 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #22

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 36

you two?

i couldnt even name half the teams in the SPL - and i havnt said anything about Celtic or the SPL, so clearly Niko, wtf are you on about?

quote me anywhere where i have mentioned anything relating to the SPL

+Quote Post
Guest_HBK_*
post Dec 16 2006, 10:37 AM
Post #23

Guests

QUOTE(niko @ Dec 16 2006, 04:07 AM) [snapback]71196[/snapback]

Recent results show a more succinct description than previous? Two teams went through from each group. That's the current status of things. I dont understand what your point is? If you're going by current events then all teams are equal according to what their results were from THIS Champions League group stage. This means that you cant say Dinamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what because it means that the lower two teams in Man Utd's group hold the same status. Your logic makes no sense and i've put down about 5 151's and 10 beers tonight too.

Celtic are not that big a team no matter the reputation, it's just that you two go by how big they are in the crappy SPL to determine their greatness. No clue

A team changes every year malaka, your bringing up the fact that Benfica made the Quarter-Finals last year, well great but they didn't even make the last 16 this time around. What I'm trying to say is your bringing up past results not taking into account how they went this year. And yes I can say Dynamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what because they didn't make the next stage but one is obviously superior than the other, yes they both went out but how do they hold the same stauts when one is out of Europe all together and the other participates in UEFA Cup meaning they are still competing in Eurpoe. One came 3rd, one came 4th. How is that equal?

Celtic are not a big team but hey they won the European Cup in 1967 so by going by your logic, they must be big. I never said Celtic was weak, or the SPL is one of the best leagues in the world, but I'd say they have more prestige then Steaua and Dynamo and be more of a challenge compared to Steaua and Dynamo.

Kapish?

+Quote Post
niko
post Dec 16 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #24

QUOTE(Minimalistix @ Dec 16 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]71202[/snapback]

you two?

i couldnt even name half the teams in the SPL - and i havnt said anything about Celtic or the SPL, so clearly Niko, wtf are you on about?

quote me anywhere where i have mentioned anything relating to the SPL

I was slammed last night when I wrote so I just included both of you to be safe. I don't really care that you haven't said anything about it because you'll probably just follow him anyway

QUOTE(HBK @ Dec 16 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]71205[/snapback]

A team changes every year malaka, your bringing up the fact that Benfica made the Quarter-Finals last year, well great but they didn't even make the last 16 this time around.

So then how the fuck do you judge how good a team is if it's not on outside factors. If it's purely on current results then every first placed team is the same quality, every second placed team is the same quality etc. It makes no sense buddy because essentially what you're saying is that Barcelona is equal to Lille and Celtic because it came second place and that Real and Barca are both second rate teams because they finished second. It's stupid and simple minded

What I'm trying to say is your bringing up past results not taking into account how they went this year. And yes I can say Dynamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what because they didn't make the next stage but one is obviously superior than the other, yes they both went out but how do they hold the same stauts when one is out of Europe all together and the other participates in UEFA Cup meaning they are still competing in Eurpoe. One came 3rd, one came 4th. How is that equal?

What i'm saying is that you're trying to tell me that no matter what your clubs history is, how many cups you have won, what you did the season before, that if you finish second in your group that every other first placed team is a better team than yours. As I said before, stupid and simple minded. If you can say Dynamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what then I can say Benfica who, Werder Bremen what etc. These are big clubs but you my friend, are a fool for simplifying the game

Celtic are not a big team but hey they won the European Cup in 1967 so by going by your logic, they must be big. I never said Celtic was weak, or the SPL is one of the best leagues in the world, but I'd say they have more prestige then Steaua and Dynamo and be more of a challenge compared to Steaua and Dynamo.

HOW DO YOU ATTAIN PRESTIGE RETARD? Do you have to re-earn it each season based on your performances?

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Guest_HBK_*
post Dec 16 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #25

Guests

QUOTE(niko @ Dec 16 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]71208[/snapback]

So then how the fuck do you judge how good a team is if it's not on outside factors. If it's purely on current results then every first placed team is the same quality, every second placed team is the same quality etc. It makes no sense buddy because essentially what you're saying is that Barcelona is equal to Lille and Celtic because it came second place and that Real and Barca are both second rate teams because they finished second. It's stupid and simple minded

No you spastic, I'm talking about each group individually, not the whole fucking competition. Your stupid and simple-minded for coming to that conclusion. As if you can say that a team that came first in Group A is equal to one that came first in Group B, I'm talking about each group individually and a team that came 3rd in that group is obviously superior to the team that came 4th, IN THE SAME GROUP

What i'm saying is that you're trying to tell me that no matter what your clubs history is, how many cups you have won, what you did the season before, that if you finish second in your group that every other first placed team is a better team than yours. As I said before, stupid and simple minded. If you can say Dynamo Kiev who and Steaua Bucharest what then I can say Benfica who, Werder Bremen what etc. These are big clubs but you my friend, are a fool for simplifying the game

Of course a club's history is important but it is the team's fortunes presently that is more important than their past accolades. I'm not saying that because Real finished 2nd in their group, that every other team that came first is better than them. I'm saying that Real Madrid, one of the most decorated clubs in the world, have to settle for 2nd and that according to you, RVN is so prolific for Real Madrid with his 4 goals in Europe, how come they didn't come first in their group?

You can't compare Benfica and Werder Bremen to Kiev and Steaua as the first two are more "bigger" than the latter two and would beat both.

HOW DO YOU ATTAIN PRESTIGE RETARD? Do you have to re-earn it each season based on your performances?

Prestige comes over time but part of your prestige is still being a force to be reckoned with. Steaua won the European Cup in 1986 albeit on penalties and what have they done in the Champions League since? Dynamo Kiev had two great seasons with Shevchenko and Rebrov at the helm and made the quarter-final and semi-final in succesvie years but since then nothing.

+Quote Post
niko
post Dec 16 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #26

No you spastic, I'm talking about each group individually, not the whole fucking competition. Your stupid and simple-minded for coming to that conclusion. As if you can say that a team that came first in Group A is equal to one that came first in Group B, I'm talking about each group individually and a team that came 3rd in that group is obviously superior to the team that came 4th, IN THE SAME GROUP

Then how can you say that Real are poor for finishing second and Man Utd are better for finishing for first if each group is individually difficult?

Of course a club's history is important but it is the team's fortunes presently that is more important than their past accolades. I'm not saying that because Real finished 2nd in their group, that every other team that came first is better than them. I'm saying that Real Madrid, one of the most decorated clubs in the world, have to settle for 2nd and that according to you, RVN is so prolific for Real Madrid with his 4 goals in Europe, how come they didn't come first in their group?

I always respect a striker who scores goals at a flailing club. Anyone can score when their team is on top, not many keep scoring to keep the club afloat. Hence, Rooney doesnt score and RVN does

You can't compare Benfica and Werder Bremen to Kiev and Steaua as the first two are more "bigger" than the latter two and would beat both.

More bigger ey? I rest my case

Prestige comes over time but part of your prestige is still being a force to be reckoned with. Steaua won the European Cup in 1986 albeit on penalties and what have they done in the Champions League since? Dynamo Kiev had two great seasons with Shevchenko and Rebrov at the helm and made the quarter-final and semi-final in succesvie years but since then nothing.

And what have Celtic done recently?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_HBK_*
post Dec 16 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #27

Guests

QUOTE(niko @ Dec 16 2006, 01:18 PM) [snapback]71215[/snapback]

Then how can you say that Real are poor for finishing second and Man Utd are better for finishing for first if each group is individually difficult?
Each group is individually different not difficult. Man Utd had a harder group than Real Madrid and you know it
I always respect a striker who scores goals at a flailing club. Anyone can score when their team is on top, not many keep scoring to keep the club afloat. Hence, Rooney doesnt score and RVN does
The European Campaign ain't over yet and I'll put money that Rooney will score this time around
And what have Celtic done recently?
UEFA Cup final in 2003 ring a bell tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 03:53 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia