IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cyprus: Is Enosis Still On The Agenda?
nate
post Jul 29 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #41

Super Moderator

Group: Members
Member No.: 156

EOKA is the best proof for the implementation of involuntary euthanasia.

He actually thinks showing a picture of some cretin at a soccer match proves his point.
Yes, well done sir. A banner at a soccer match speaks for every last person in that category. As soccer fans are educated and informed individuals, I mean look at yourself. I'm sure you were top of your class, with honours in everything. You really know your material.

Enosis is not only a dream, it's a stupid one - one that plays into the egos of stupid Greeks who want to make soccer banners and brag how great Greece is because they themselves are pathetic human beings with nothing going on in their lives worth mentioning to even their hair-dresser.

Cypriots have spoken, not just here but in Cyprus. They don't want enosis. It's stupid, they gain nothing from it - thus it wont happen.
The day enosis happens is the day that Cypriot tax revenue starts being channelled at an increasing rate toward Athens, they loose out... therefore they wont permit enosis.
It's common sense.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sam
post Jul 29 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #42

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 1,797

Is it true that Makarios was a Masono??

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 30 2007, 10:10 AM
Post #43

Professional Poster

Member No.: 211

[quote name='nate' date='Jul 29 2007, 11:46 PM' post='101512']
He actually thinks showing a picture of some cretin at a soccer match proves his point.
Yes, well done sir. A banner at a soccer match speaks for every last person in that category.[quote]

I never said it did... The point I CLEARLY meant was that here is one of the 2 Cyprus' biggest club which is Apoel, and this is how their opinion is.. SO obviously it is a decent amount of people... Unlike Pat who said ''all Cypriots call themselves Cypriot and only Cypriots...'' I was simply countering that point..
I never said this is what all Cypriots think... But obviously you need comprehension lessons.

[quote]As soccer fans are educated and informed individuals, I mean look at yourself. I'm sure you were top of your class, with honours in everything. You really know your material.[/quote]

yes because nate, Pat and Shorty are smarter and know more about the Cyprus issue than Cypriot soccer fans such as Apoel fans....ok

[quote]really know your material[/quote]

funny thing is I know about the Cyprus issue more than you, so your not in the position to use sarcasm here lol

[quote]Enosis is not only a dream, it's a stupid one - one that plays into the egos of stupid Greeks who want to make soccer banners and brag how great Greece is because they themselves are pathetic human beings with nothing going on in their lives worth mentioning to even their hair-dresser.[/quote]

lol, coming from an egotistical person that even dedicates a website to himself about how great he is, because he needs to boost his own self-esteem lol

I also like how you know nothing on the Cyprus issue, yet feel you all of the sudden know everything and can come here and question people's intellegence when yours certainly on this issue doesn't seem to be very high- no offence.

[quote]Cypriots have spoken, not just here but in Cyprus. They don't want enosis. It's stupid, they gain nothing from it - thus it wont happen.
The day enosis happens is the day that Cypriot tax revenue starts being channelled at an increasing rate toward Athens, they loose out... therefore they wont permit enosis. [/quote]

They don't mention Enosis because it's out of the question at the moment,.

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jul 30 2007, 10:14 AM

--------------------

...Greek Nationalist Guerilla Group E.O.K.A...

...its leader Colonel George Grivas...

...E.O.K.A. gunman ''the Turk killer'' Nicos Sampson...

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 30 2007, 10:54 AM
Post #44

Professional Poster

QUOTE(Sam @ Jul 29 2007, 11:54 PM) [snapback]101513[/snapback]

Is it true that Makarios was a Masono??

Mason? Not that I'm aware of?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Jul 30 2007, 01:45 PM
Post #45

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

First of all Eoka, as a mod i suggest you learn HOW to quote people, its bloody hard to try and make sense of your gibberish.
Secondly, why are you making an attack on someones intelligence, when its rather evident by the way you put forth an argument and support with "evidence" that you in fact, should no be judging anyone until you look at yourself. kita ta xalia ta dika sou, prin deis tou gitonou sou.

I shall reply to your comments at a later date. University obligations leave me no time for petty arguments.

QUOTE(Pat__ @ Jul 29 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]101510[/snapback]

i cant be fucked quoting but to the person who made the point of cyprus being divided....

go do your history sunshine. the CYPRIOTS got along fine before the people from turkey invaded. and it can be said that:

if the turks didnt invade... it would have been the greeks, no wait they're the reason people did invade.

i love the way you say things pat. straight to the point!! thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 30 2007, 01:50 PM
Post #46

Professional Poster

QUOTE(ShOrTy @ Jul 30 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]101535[/snapback]

First of all Eoka, as a mod i suggest you learn HOW to quote people, its bloody hard to try and make sense of your gibberish.

It's not my fault the quoting on here stuffs up. wink.gif
I know how to quote but sometimes is just doesn't work.

Secondly, why are you making an attack on someones intelligence, when its rather evident by the way you put forth an argument and support with "evidence" that you in fact, should no be judging anyone until you look at yourself. kita ta xalia ta dika sou, prin deis tou gitonou sou.

I was attacdking noone, Nate made some personal attacks on me and I simply replied back in a lesser manner might I add than the way he did.

--------------------

+Quote Post
athineos
post Jul 30 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #47

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 1,274

plain and simple cyprus is greek

they have the same language
they have the same religion
they have the same national anthem

they just have a few selfish people in power.

enosis all the way

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 30 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #48

Professional Poster

QUOTE(Pat__ @ Jul 29 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]101510[/snapback]

i cant be fucked quoting but to the person who made the point of cyprus being divided....

go do your history sunshine. the CYPRIOTS got along fine before the people from turkey invaded. and it can be said that:

if the turks didnt invade... it would have been the greeks, no wait they're the reason people did invade.

Actually the majority of Greek Cypriots were the ones that wanted Enosis at the time and were the ones that started the riots in the urban areas damanding Enosis with Greece just before the EOKA campaign against the British army.... and by far the majority supportered the Grivas/Makarios led EOKA, so no need to act like it was the Greekmainlanders that started it wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jul 30 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #49

Professional Poster

QUOTE(athineos @ Jul 30 2007, 02:03 PM) [snapback]101542[/snapback]

plain and simple cyprus is greek

they have the same language
they have the same religion
they have the same national anthem

they just have a few selfish people in power.

enosis all the way

Bravo. I don't always agree with you regarding religion, but your a true Nationalist.

As for enosis, it certainly won't happen soon, but if Cyprus is united as one once again, than Enosis will be back on the agenda.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Jul 30 2007, 05:41 PM
Post #50

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

Cypriots got along FINE??????? ever heard of a little something called the British exploitation? Cyprus was under the control of a foreign power.

at this tym, the outcry was for Enosis.....they wanted to be part of Greece!!!!!!!...not British, Turkish, Independent or chinese....but GREEK!

Greeks are not the reason that Turks invaded. They were just waiting 4 a chance and found it........their actions prove this point because there has been no Greek political influence in Cyprus since the the military dictatorship imposed it....and yet...Turks are still undergoing their "peace keeping operation"

+ Turkish Cyps rights were being repressed by Greek cyps 4 a long time.......so if anything......Cypriots like Makarios were the reason that Turkey invaded.
He actually went 2 the UN and asked 4 Turkey 2 come in so he wood keep his power.......little did he know that they had plans 2 stay

i dont mind the repression of turks.....actually....im all 4 it......but all these factors led to the Cyprus Issue......and all these problems could have been resolved with Enosis.

Now its way harder. Too many Turks on the island. We missed our chance thanx to a certain inefficient leader

This post has been edited by Χριστάρας: Jul 30 2007, 05:44 PM

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Aug 2 2007, 06:35 PM
Post #51

>>GP Kyprea

QUOTE(Χριστάρας @ Jul 30 2007, 05:41 PM) [snapback]101566[/snapback]

Cypriots got along FINE??????? ever heard of a little something called the British exploitation? Cyprus was under the control of a foreign power.

at this tym, the outcry was for Enosis.....they wanted to be part of Greece!!!!!!!...not British, Turkish, Independent or chinese....but GREEK!

Greeks are not the reason that Turks invaded. They were just waiting 4 a chance and found it........their actions prove this point because there has been no Greek political influence in Cyprus since the the military dictatorship imposed it....and yet...Turks are still undergoing their "peace keeping operation"
+ Turkish Cyps rights were being repressed by Greek cyps 4 a long time.......so if anything......Cypriots like Makarios were the reason that Turkey invaded.
He actually went 2 the UN and asked 4 Turkey 2 come in so he wood keep his power.......little did he know that they had plans 2 stay
i dont mind the repression of turks.....actually....im all 4 it......but all these factors led to the Cyprus Issue......and all these problems could have been resolved with Enosis.

Now its way harder. Too many Turks on the island. We missed our chance thanx to a certain inefficient leader

bahahaha, i think it would have worked out better if the greeks saw the halia in their own country, they too had outside influences of the greater powers (france, brittan, russia) so dont go around saying how bad it was the cypriots and what not. the greeks should have take care of themselves first, and let us mind our onw business. the Greeks massacred so many thousands on innocent people, both Greek-Cypriots and Turkish-cyrpiots, even that year on christmas day.

enosois would have done nothing! infact it probably would have caused many more problems. what were the turkish cypriots going to do, it was their homeland too for so many years.

here is your hero
IPB Image
traitor much? kai meta exete moutra na lete ton Makario traitor.

+Quote Post
zed
post Aug 3 2007, 12:20 AM
Post #52

Atzamis

Member No.: 2,490

Heres a link that I think will explain some things.It is for Samos and I think the history of the island has many common things with the history of Cyprus,except of course the ending....

http://www.athensnews.gr/athweb/nathens.pr...;m=A22&aa=1

Like:
Although on 8 July 1821, the Samiots succeeded in liberating their island from the Ottoman yoke, in 1830, when Greece's independence was confirmed by the western powers, Samos' independence was not accepted. Instead, the then Allied Forces (France, England and Russia) asked Greece to hand back the island to the Ottomans. Meanwhile, Samos was proving to be a handful for the Greek governors that were being sent to impose order on the island.

and:
Poverty was driving the Samiots' raids to the opposite Turkish coast and creating diplomatic problems. The Sublime Porte had decided to prepare a new military campaign against Samos. The final outcome of the situation was that in the protocol of London that was signed in 1832, Samos was not included in the new Greek state but was instead 'ordered' as a hegemony (igemonia in Greek) - autonomous from Greece but presided over by a Christian hegemon (also called a prince in some history books), who would be appointed by the Ottoman Empire. In this way, the island had its own parliament, whose head was the hegemon, and even had its own flag.

Isn't it funny?how sometimes history repeats its self?like a vicious circle

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Aug 3 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #53

Professional Poster

QUOTE(Shorty @ Aug 2 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]101835[/snapback]

here is your hero
IPB Image
traitor much? kai meta exete moutra na lete ton Makario traitor.

I won't be mean and embarrass you...
Instead I will simply tell you what it is...

Obviously you don't know what happened in the pic.
What had happened in the picture is that Nicos Sampson and a few other Greek Nationalist militants had just had a shoot out with some Turks and killed the Turks....
And Nicos Sampson had than taken their Turk flag after he killed them and raised it as a trophey of Victory....

So be more wary next time you post such a thing... wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Aug 3 2007, 08:36 PM
Post #54

Professional Poster

QUOTE(Shorty @ Aug 2 2007, 06:35 PM) [snapback]101835[/snapback]

bahahaha, i think it would have worked out better if the greeks saw the halia in their own country, they too had outside influences of the greater powers (france, brittan, russia) so dont go around saying how bad it was the cypriots and what not. the greeks should have take care of themselves first, and let us mind our onw business. the Greeks massacred so many thousands on innocent people, both Greek-Cypriots and Turkish-cyrpiots, even that year on christmas day.

It was Greek-Cypriots that were rioting demanding Enosis with Greece, and than when EOKA came along, by far the majority of Cypriots supportered the Grivas and Makarios led EOKA.

So I don't know why your blaming the mainland Greeks...

bahahaha, i think it would have worked out better if the greeks saw the halia in their own country, they too had outside influences of the greater powers (france, brittan, russia) so dont go around saying how bad it was the cypriots and what not.

What are you talking about?
Whats that got to do with actually being literally occupied by a foreign nation liek Cprus was with Britian?

enosois would have done nothing! infact it probably would have caused many more problems. what were the turkish cypriots going to do, it was their homeland too for so many years.

The Turk Cypriots would of fled, and the remaining would of being killed off... And Cyprus would be part of Greece like it should be... thats what would of happened

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Aug 3 2007, 08:43 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Χριστάρας
post Aug 3 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #55

Greekplanet Star

Member No.: 1,562

+ Cyprus wld be whole
It wld hav a better economy and more help frm EU as it wld hav joined in 81 with Greece
It wld hav Stronger military protection
etc.

--------------------
<<Η Ζωή Είναι Μικρή. Ζήσε την Όσο Ζεις. Και Έτσι, Κάν'Την Μεγάλη!>>
-Η Φιλοσοφία Του Μέγα Χριστάρα

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Aug 4 2007, 01:16 PM
Post #56

Professional Poster

Member No.: 410

i still find it hilarious how it's all u non cyp people who think it will be better for the two countries to be united.

it wont. FULL STOP. there is so much more important shit going on in the world and u guys are to ignorant to see that.

this doesnt make you any more patriotic then the next person so stop trying so hard.

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Aug 4 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #57

Professional Poster

QUOTE(Pat__ @ Aug 4 2007, 01:16 PM) [snapback]101942[/snapback]

i still find it hilarious how it's all u non cyp people who think it will be better for the two countries to be united.

Actually it's just not us mainland Greeks, most Greeks from Cyprus would also want Cyprus to be under Greece if Cyprus was united once again.

--------------------

+Quote Post
athineos
post Aug 8 2007, 02:20 PM
Post #58

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 1,274

sorry but shorty please cut the crap!!! NOW

just because a place has a different currency and a set of laws doesn’t stop it from being what it is. with that attitude Australia would have never federated in 1900.

don’t forget the most important one of them all, Cyprus sings the GREEK national anthem and always will. i have family from cyrus and infact i would therefore be 1/4 cypriot but i see myself Greek. i could be form athens, thessaloniki or cyprus, greek is greek

im with eoka and co on this one. enosis all the way

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Aug 8 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #59

Professional Poster

QUOTE(athineos @ Aug 8 2007, 02:20 PM) [snapback]102212[/snapback]

sorry but shorty please cut the crap!!! NOW

just because a place has a different currency and a set of laws doesn’t stop it from being what it is. with that attitude Australia would have never federated in 1900.

Correct. Cyprus is changing to the Euro dollar in 2008 if I'm correct anyway.

don’t forget the most important one of them all, Cyprus sings the GREEK national anthem and always will. i have family from cyrus and infact i would therefore be 1/4 cypriot but i see myself Greek. i could be form athens, thessaloniki or cyprus, greek is greek

im with eoka and co on this one. enosis all the way

Athenios OE OE OE

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Aug 8 2007, 05:50 PM
Post #60

>>GP Kyprea

QUOTE(EOKA ASSASSIN @ Aug 3 2007, 08:30 PM) [snapback]101925[/snapback]

I won't be mean and embarrass you...
Instead I will simply tell you what it is...

Obviously you don't know what happened in the pic.
What had happened in the picture is that Nicos Sampson and a few other Greek Nationalist militants had just had a shoot out with some Turks and killed the Turks....
And Nicos Sampson had than taken their Turk flag after he killed them and raised it as a trophey of Victory....

So be more wary next time you post such a thing... wink.gif

i wont be mean and embarrass you either, but if you follow the link where that image came from it clearly says what it is, which shows i knew what to type into the website to find the image which means I KNEW THE STORY... therefore i know what the photo is and i was just messing around being a 'smart ass'

i have no time to reply to anything else yet.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 05:48 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia