IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Trip That Has Changed My Life, Something i had to do for school.
sextoyjimi
post Jul 13 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #21

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Members
Member No.: 386

I really dont know what to say here..but i think a good start would be for you to go and do a bit of research on the theory of evolution. Take a look at what it was based on, how the theory developed and what has been used to support it. Then look back on your original post and we'll continue from there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
niko
post Jul 13 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 40

I'm not sure if that's going to "accure" very soon wise one

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Epicurus
post Jul 25 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #23

Greekplanet P Plater

Member No.: 4,366

QUOTE (sextoyjimi @ Jul 13 2008, 12:11 PM) *
moron both those arguements support evolution especially the woodpecker one.

Could not of said it better myself.

The creationist rhetoric is always something along the lines of asserting that some natural phenomena couldn't of happened by evolution, because they cannot imagine how it could have arisen.
This is the argument from personal credulity: "I don't understand therefore god/creator did it".
They also go onto say that qualified and skilled experts in Science are in some conspiracy to destroy religion and that evolution is fabricated; and evolution/creation is better handled by layfolk who know nothing of science.

There is so much evidence that supports evolution, as a biologist I see it everyday. Yet there is not one decent shred of evidence for creation, the complexity of life is not an argument for creation or against evolution.
As we have documented so many transitional fossils and found the phenomena of chromosome II in ourselves, we know Chimpanzees are our long-lost brothers and sisters.
Also there are the citrate eating e-coli I posted earlier where evolution was observed to take place, there is no pressure on evolutionists to present evidence of evolution as the theory has survived 150 years of rigorous testing.

The pressure is on creationists to find some hard evidence for their dogmatic religious-based notions, which are an affront to science I might add- real scientists would never bias their experiments by deciding the outcome before it occurred, instead they would test the hypothesis and support the findings.

--------------------

...:::Enquiry Blog:::...

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 10:28 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia