IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Do You Want A Good Read...for Free!
pankration
post Apr 15 2007, 04:32 PM
Post #1

Greekplanet P Plater

Group: Members
Member No.: 217

To celebrate the redesign of my website PATRIDA: A Novel of the Pankration I am offering the WHOLE first section of my novel, PATRIDA, for free. Just click on the link and you will get an Adobe PDF file containing the first SIXTY-ONE pages of the novel. No obligation. Just enjoy. Like it, you'll want the rest. thumbsup.gif
You can buy on site from the vendors listed. Paypal was breached so but has since been fixed so you can use it to order.
For the non-North Americans on this and other sites I belong to please note that if you want my book order it through Paypal and you will be charged exactly the same as someone here. I will not gouge you for shipping. The book was a labor of love. I'm making pennies on it (unless a Hollywood producer is interested!) so I'll eat the cost of shipping it overseas just so the book gets out there.

Thanks to all. clap2.gif

This post has been edited by pankration: Apr 18 2007, 03:25 PM

--------------------
Great summer reading. Free preview of the new novel, PATRIDA below. Link at:
www.pankration-novel-patrida.com
www.fightingbest.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th November 2019 - 11:13 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia