IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Asteras Tripolis V Aek Athens
JIMMYJUMP
post Jan 7 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #1

GP HOOLIGAN

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 3

Check this major fuck up from the Aek keeper.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
niko
post Jan 7 2008, 10:05 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

That's not why AEK lost. Apart from the fact that they (AEK) are hacks, Asteras are fantastic this year. A lot of good talent in that squad

This post has been edited by niko: Jan 7 2008, 10:11 PM

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
JIMMYJUMP
post Jan 7 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #3

GP HOOLIGAN

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (niko @ Jan 7 2008, 11:05 PM) *
That's not why AEK lost. Apart from the fact that they're hacks, Asteras are fantastic this year. A lot of good talent in that squad

Totally agree with you. They have beaten Olympiakos, Pao, Aek and Paok at home this year, and only just conceded their first goal at home this season.

--------------------

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jan 8 2008, 07:27 AM
Post #4

Professional Poster

Member No.: 211

What are you talking about Niko?

AEK actually played slightely better if anything out of the two teams, and a draw at least would of been a fair result, but our keeper did a massive screw up which cost us.

Rivaldo also had a golden chance to make it 2-2 near the end but messed up big time with a shocker. sad.gif

This post has been edited by EOKA ASSASSIN: Jan 8 2008, 07:31 AM

--------------------

...Greek Nationalist Guerilla Group E.O.K.A...

...its leader Colonel George Grivas...

...E.O.K.A. gunman ''the Turk killer'' Nicos Sampson...

+Quote Post
thanassis
post Jan 8 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #5

Atzamis

Member No.: 3,738

well it seems that nobody payed attention after the 1-0 that AEK wasn't given a penalty when the ball hit the hand of the defender when cesar tried to pass the ball with a crossover.maybe things would have been different.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jan 8 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #6

Maybe but as I keep hearing from AEKaki and Thrynos fans all over the world, really strong teams would get past the decisions that go against them and their quality would shine through.

Asteras outclassed AEKaki and that's that

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
EOKA ASSASSIN
post Jan 8 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #7

Professional Poster

Member No.: 211

QUOTE (niko @ Jan 8 2008, 11:47 AM) *
Maybe but as I keep hearing from AEKaki and Thrynos fans all over the world, really strong teams would get past the decisions that go against them and their quality would shine through.

Asteras outclassed AEKaki and that's that

They ''outclassed'' AEK?

I'm guessing you didn't watch the match, wink.gif

--------------------

...Greek Nationalist Guerilla Group E.O.K.A...

...its leader Colonel George Grivas...

...E.O.K.A. gunman ''the Turk killer'' Nicos Sampson...

+Quote Post
niko
post Jan 8 2008, 11:12 AM
Post #8

No I definitely saw it, your team was in disarray and there was no tactical discipline from many of your players at all. I saw Kafes have another shit game, I saw your best player (Blanco) benched, I saw Toszer and Rivaldo play another shit game together, I saw Manduca play absolutely terribly. I saw AEK play well for about 20-25 minutes and I saw them creating fuck all from then on. I thought that Arruabarena played pretty well.

I saw Asteras play how they have been and do it well, they relied on their strength in the centre of midfield and defence, and they counterattacked very well indeed. AEK have the quicker team but they didn't even try and exploit the sides where Asteras are much weaker (especially when they have players like Pappas ready to attack the wings).

It doesn't matter who had more of the ball, it's who did what with it and Asteras performed exceptionally in that respect. It's all about smart football and Ferrer was braindead last night

This post has been edited by niko: Jan 8 2008, 11:23 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Otis
post Jan 8 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #9

Professional Poster

Member No.: 168

what a screw up by the goalie laugh.gif

--------------------
I'll come to you like an affliction, and I'll leave you like an addiction!

+Quote Post
thanassis
post Jan 8 2008, 07:30 PM
Post #10

Atzamis

Member No.: 3,738

i would like to see now asteras that has all the big games away from their home,at what position they will end!!they just got lucky.you can't be lucky all the time.

+Quote Post
niko
post Jan 8 2008, 11:07 PM
Post #11

I guarantee that none of you who think Asteras is lucky have watched another Asteras game this season

--------------------

+Quote Post
vasilis16
post Jan 9 2008, 07:39 AM
Post #12

Professional Poster

Member No.: 716

that fuck up is worse than wat nikopolidis did against turkgay

+Quote Post
Blaze
post Jan 9 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #13

Professional Poster

Member No.: 119

QUOTE (thanassis @ Jan 8 2008, 08:30 PM) *
i would like to see now asteras that has all the big games away from their home,at what position they will end!!they just got lucky.you can't be lucky all the time.

How can you get lucky against PAO, OSFP, AEK and PAOK. One lucky result is understandable, but luck had nothing to do with defeating all of the 3 giants of Greek football. Asteras are on fire this year and if they play the away games well then they may even see some European fixtures.

--------------------

IPB Image
IPB Image

+Quote Post
niko
post Jan 9 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #14

They'll make UEFA Cup 100% with Aris

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sennitsa
post Jan 9 2008, 10:09 PM
Post #15

GP TRELLI GAVRINA

Member No.: 2

Much as I love OSFP it's good to see a non athenian team doing well. I might go and watch them play in tripoli when we go to Greece in March. Tripoli is not far from Kalamata where I am from.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image

08/02/1981 ΑΔΕΡΦΙΑ ΖΕΙΤΕ ΕΣΕΙΣ ΜΑΣ ΟΔΗΓΕΙΤΕ

+Quote Post
Arvalius
post Jan 10 2008, 04:30 AM
Post #16

Atzamis

Member No.: 3,900

as AEK Athens fan i'd like to place my comment about this game.
In my opinion AEK was slightly better in this game , more chances , more possesion. However it was a very hard game ( according to fouls and cards)
AEK conceded a goal in a very serius moment of the game because of Moreto's critical mistake , although AEK players lost many personal battles
After first goal AEK turned to full attacking mentality and as a result conceded a second goal with an exelent finishing of Jean Carlos but with a big lack of Geraldo's potitioning and anticipation.

As far as Asteras i think is an average team. Olympiakos lost this game by his own player's mistake , as PAO did and...at last as AEk did. It's a good team
but the 3 wins of them (OSFP , AEK , PAO ) was because of intensive luck. His Defence is really well but not because they have quality defenders but because they have an exelent Defensive midfielder (Cardozo) and because they itend to play a "catastrophic" football than play it. And teams like OSFP PAO and AEK that have quality in their squad is exetremely difficult to play their game. (Tha's my explanation about the very good statistics of conceded goals of Asteras).

I gratz Asteras about their win and they seem to have really good pace about the forward games. i wish some other teams like Kalamaria , OFI , Levadeiakos had the same attidute.

ps. it's just my view of the things , and yes i feel dissapointed about our loss but it's ok this is football life goes on:P

--------------------
"Fortune favors the bold"

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th December 2019 - 04:13 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia