IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Motivation For Exercise, Help :)
paulii
post Mar 25 2008, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
From: Melbourne - On the DannCeee Floor Drinking Tequila Babyyy
Member No.: 3,463

Ok, ive been exericizing for exactly 1month and ive lost 9 kilos.

My day starts at 5.45am - 15 minutes of stretching and by 6.00am im out the door and running, by 7.00am im at home, quickly have a shower and some breakfast, and by 8:00am i walk to school. so theres another 20 minutes of walking..
Im very proud of myself, every single person is noticing my weight loss and im just glowing

This week i want to kill myself, seeing as im on holidays ive just been laying back doing shit all..
Saturday didnt eat anything - at 2am my cousins and i are at lygon eating pizza - fantastic
Sunday i eat 2 pieaces of pitta - hungry jacks - and chicken nuggets
Monday i ate a couple of pieces of butter cake, a cream cake and some asian stirfry and icecream

this morning i havnt eaten anything c0z im about to go for a run.
Im so pissed off withmyself, hardcore. You would thing by me eating this crap it would make me move and run, ala, mono me to zori pygenomai.

So, if anyone has motivation for excerise, chuck em down here

Vicky? your a gym junkie arnt u ? or is it someone else?
What keeps you going everyday?

This post has been edited by paulii: Mar 25 2008, 09:38 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post Mar 25 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #2

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

Just repeat this for motivation

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MOVE TUBBY!!!

-you would be suprised how much it works.

With me the first few days of getting back into exercise are the hardest but after that you just feel you want to be constantly doing something
I used to go to the gym every morning from 5.30 -6:30, have a shower, go to work, soccer training from 5.30-7.30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, RPM classes on Mondays and Wednesdays and scratch matches for soccer on Sundays until season starts.

Now I dont really like going to the gym so Monday, Wednesday and Friday I go running along the beach or for a bike ride and tuesdays and Thursdays training and Saturday games..

You just have to keep at it, you wont need motivation because you will feel so good doing all this exercise

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Mar 25 2008, 02:00 PM
Post #3

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

i never haven motivation to excersise, i make plans to go to the gym, then when the time comes i make up some excuse and i dont go. the only constant thing i do is play indoor soccer, but the season hasnt started yet, so iv been a fat shit. my mum tells me off when i excersis anyway she always yells at me so i guess that kinda stops me too!

+Quote Post
paulii
post Mar 25 2008, 08:18 PM
Post #4

Greekplanet Star

From: Melbourne - On the DannCeee Floor Drinking Tequila Babyyy
Member No.: 3,463

after writing this i went for a good hour run, when i got home i had an endorphine rush again ( how i missed it )

i get my sister to call me a fat c/unt daily lol - kath that helps too..
that would be awesome to run on the beach every morning.

Shorty, i know exactly those excuses not to go gym, one day i just woke up and im like BITCH PLEASE, get the fuck up and get your ass moving.

+Quote Post
Kathisterimeni
post Mar 26 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #5

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 283

You just got to keep at it Paulli. The more you do, the more you will want to do, slack off a bit and you will have to start all over again

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Don't reach for the stars..... You'll just look like an idiot stretching for no reason

+Quote Post
Shorty
post Apr 1 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #6

>>GP Kyprea

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 95

print pictures of someone fit, and look at them to remind you to exercise. i have a pic of bob and jillian from the biggest loser to motivate me.

+Quote Post
Gstar
post Aug 8 2008, 07:49 AM
Post #7

Atzamis

Member No.: 4,365

fill your ipod with some really upbeat songs, and then go for a jog.

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 08:55 AM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia