IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dodecanese Thingy At Stars International, 29th March 2008
niko
post Mar 30 2008, 03:15 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

OK here's the thing. Myself and a few of my friends do waitering at the famed Stars International Reception and last night we had a friend work with us and we played a bit of a prank on him. In order to make this prank twice as good we need one of you lovely islander folk to help out.

If any of you went to this thing, (there was 500 or so thus I'm guessing my chances may be fairly OK of finding one), PM me because I need to ask one or some or many of you a couple of questions regarding your lovely xoro in which I bludged, made money and danced at. Or even if someone knows people who went to the dance or whatever, I'd appreciate it muchly

Thanks in advance my lovely friends and enemies.

niko

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pat__
post Mar 30 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #2

Professional Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 410

i didn't go.... but this kinda sounds really fun...
can i help?

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 04:50 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia