IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please do not ask for support here, post in the appropriate forum. Shoutbox can only be used by members only, click here to join

Παρακαλώ μην ζητήστε την υποστήριξη εδώ, παρακαλώ να ρωτήσετε στο σχετικό τμήμα.Το Shoutbox μπορεί μόνο να χρησιμοποιηθεί από τα μέλη μόνο. Χτυπήστε εδώ για να γίνετε μέλη.

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sir Alex Ferguson
Vicky
post Apr 13 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 35

the fossil has been with Manchester United since 7th November 1986 ,He has won more trophies than any other manager in the history of English football and been in charge of Manchester United for over 1,000 matches.

is it his time to bow out gracefully? United need a new edge and fergy is kinda keeping them from it...

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
diaggello
post May 9 2006, 08:24 PM
Post #2

Greekplanet Star

Group: Members
From: I used to live near Macquarie University, Eastwood NSW - now i live in Ashfield
Member No.: 222

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ Apr 13 2006, 03:49 PM) [snapback]27042[/snapback]

the fossil has been with Manchester United since 7th November 1986 ,He has won more trophies than any other manager in the history of English football and been in charge of Manchester United for over 1,000 matches.

is it his time to bow out gracefully? United need a new edge and fergy is kinda keeping them from it...

OOOHHHHH .... BIG BIG STATEMENT THIS IS SWEETHEART ...

REMEMBER MANUTD ARE THE ALSO THE LEAGUE CUP CHAMPIONS OF 2006 ... THEY BEAT WIGAN IN THE FINAL ... THE E.P.L. CHAMPIONSHIP, F.A. CUP AND LEAGUE CUP ARE THE THREE MAIN CHAMPIONSHIPS (IN THIS ORDER) IN ENGLAND ...

WITH SIR ALEX FERGUSON MANCHESTER UNITED HAVE ONLY MISSED OUT AT NOT WINNING AT LEAST ONE OF THESE TROPHIES ONLY ONCE (LAST SEASON) IN THE LAST 20 YEARS AND WE ALL WOULD HAVE TO SAY THEY WERE VERY VERY UNFORTUNATE NOT TO BEAT ARSENAL IN THE FA CUP FINAL ....

MOST IMPORTANTLY SWEETHEART ... SIR ALEX FERGUSON HAD BEEN VOTED THE NO.1 TEAM MANAGER IN THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN WELL AHEAD OF THE SECOND BEST MANAGER ON A POINTS SYSTEM ...

BIG STATEMENT TO UNDERESTIMATE SIR ALEX FERGUSON .... BIG STATEMENT ....

HEY HE'S NOT PERFECT THOUGH YOU'LL FIND HE'S THE BEST AROUND ... THE OTHERS COME AND GO FOR A SEASON OR A SEASON AND A HALF ... SIR ALEX IS CONSISTENT YEAR IN YEAR OUT ....

I HAVE FOLLOWED UNITED NOW FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS .... I TELL YOU I HAVE SEEN THEM COME AND GO THOUGH UNITED BECAUSE OF FERGIE ARE CONSISTENT .... HE EXPECTS NOTHING BUT THE ULTIMATE BEST ...

UNITED UNITED UNITED ...... WE ARE THE BEST .... UNITED FOREVER ..... WE ARE THE CHAMPS !!!
character0029.gif football.gif thumbsup.gif warning.gif

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 9 2006, 08:48 PM
Post #3

Diagello..

Everything u said is well and good. I am not doubting what Fergy has done for united... the exact opposite, he has made united who they are. They are a great squad.

But i stick to what i said, they need something new, eventually he will have to give up, retire watever, i just think that time should be sooner rather then later.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post May 9 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 40

REMEMBER MANUTD ARE THE ALSO THE LEAGUE CUP CHAMPIONS OF 2006 ... THEY BEAT WIGAN IN THE FINAL ... THE E.P.L. CHAMPIONSHIP, F.A. CUP AND LEAGUE CUP ARE THE THREE MAIN CHAMPIONSHIPS (IN THIS ORDER) IN ENGLAND ...

Wooooooooo, League Cup. Very prestigious, about as prestigious as the Kypello over here. No one takes it seriously and it doesnt carry any prestige. It's like winning a Kypello and going to an Italian or a Spanish soccer fan and bragging about it

MOST IMPORTANTLY SWEETHEART ... SIR ALEX FERGUSON HAD BEEN VOTED THE NO.1 TEAM MANAGER IN THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN WELL AHEAD OF THE SECOND BEST MANAGER ON A POINTS SYSTEM ...

On points systems, USA is inside the top 10 teams in the world. Rankings are bullshit. Under Ferguson for the past 5 years, the team has done shit all.

BIG STATEMENT TO UNDERESTIMATE SIR ALEX FERGUSON .... BIG STATEMENT ....

That's what desperate Manchester United fans have been saying to themselves for the last 5 years

HEY HE'S NOT PERFECT THOUGH YOU'LL FIND HE'S THE BEST AROUND ... THE OTHERS COME AND GO FOR A SEASON OR A SEASON AND A HALF ... SIR ALEX IS CONSISTENT YEAR IN YEAR OUT ....

Consistently doesnt win anything...
I HAVE FOLLOWED UNITED NOW FOR NEARLY 30 YEARS .... I TELL YOU I HAVE SEEN THEM COME AND GO THOUGH UNITED BECAUSE OF FERGIE ARE CONSISTENT .... HE EXPECTS NOTHING BUT THE ULTIMATE BEST ...

Yet he lets his ego get in the way of getting the best out of fantastic players

UNITED UNITED UNITED ...... WE ARE THE BEST .... UNITED FOREVER ..... WE ARE THE CHAMPS !!!

of the league cup...

Personally I hate Manchester United and all of British football but if I was your board i'd look into a new coach

This post has been edited by niko: May 9 2006, 11:16 PM

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 11 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #5

exactly,

its not that he has been bad for united.. its just the past couple of years hasnt been the best that they can be.

i recon with someone new they can proove how good they can be..

look at chelsea, who were they until murinho took them under his wing!? ppl were saying chelsea who..

they need something new... PERIOD.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post May 12 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #6

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

Well i think its time for Fergie to depart sooner rather than later. They need to reinvigorate what is one of the worlds most successful clubs for the best part of two decades.

And i'm a Chelsea supporter!!! saying this I would hope that we have a more competitive Man Utd then of the past few years...

by the way Chelsea to go 3 on the trot wink.gif

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
niko
post May 12 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ May 11 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]32305[/snapback]

exactly,

its not that he has been bad for united.. its just the past couple of years hasnt been the best that they can be.

i recon with someone new they can proove how good they can be..

look at chelsea, who were they until murinho took them under his wing!? ppl were saying chelsea who..

they need something new... PERIOD.

Ranieri could have done the same thing the next year and probably would have won the Champions League

--------------------
REAL MEN STAND UPON THE FROZEN DAWN, THE ICY LINE AND LOOK INTO THE FUTURE ARGHHHHH

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 13 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #8

how did u come to that conclusion niko?

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post May 13 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #9

Because I know everything, is that a good enough conclusion?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 14 2006, 12:02 AM
Post #10

No... No its not.. its not a valid enough.. Please Mr. I KNOW IT ALL! tell me how is that Ranieri could have done it Eh eh eh please, considering u think u know it all i am waiting.. perimeno...

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post May 14 2006, 01:29 AM
Post #11

Petr Cech - Ranieri had him for half a year
Glen Johnson
Asier del Horno
Claude Makélélé
Michael Essien
Ricardo Carvalho
Maniche (on loan from Dynamo Moscow)
Frank Lampard
Hernán Crespo
Joe Cole
Damien Duff
Carlton Cole
William Gallas
Geremi
Didier Drogba
Arjen Robben
Paulo Ferreira
Eidur Gudjohnsen
Carlo Cudicini
Shaun Wright-Phillips
John Terry (captain)
Robert Huth

Excluding the shit cunts/non hopers of getting any time at all/youngsters in the current Chelsea squad, we are left with these players. The ones in bold are the ones Ranieri didnt have at his disposal. These players have cost Chelsea 8+26+29.85+24+12+21+13.2 million pounds. That's 134,050,000 pounds (not including the transfer fee for Cech which Mourinho mostly benefited off). All of these players are first team players for Chelsea now and are of the highest class. Ranieri had a Veron and Crespo duo who never did adapt to English crappy football, William Gallas and Eider Gudjohnsen. Ranieri made the CL semi-final and came runner up for EPL as well. Mourinho is a good coach, dont get me wrong but Ranieri was shafted unfairly

This post has been edited by niko: May 14 2006, 01:55 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 14 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #12

niko, under ranieri they did fuck all.

thank you for giving me ur reasons as to how u came to the conclusion smile.gif really appreciate it tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post May 14 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #13

Under Ranieri they came runners up in one of the top 3 leagues in the world and got to the semi finals of the Champions League. Thats really not a small achievement especially with a squad that was half as good as their current one

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 14 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #14

under mourinho they won the EPL.. twice..

i am not saying that mourinho is their saviour, bcos wat saved chelsea were the millions of dollars worth of new players thanks to Roman Abramovich. What they achieved with Ranieri isnt a bad achievement more then wat man utd is doing atm. I am just saying that once they changed from ranieri to mourinho they are newer more improved team.. and...

hence my point CHANGE IS GOOD.. man utd need a change.. maybe we should get ranieri as coach considering u think he was 'unfairly shafted'.

--------------------

+Quote Post
niko
post May 15 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #15

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ May 14 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]32823[/snapback]

niko, under ranieri they did fuck all.

QUOTE(**Soccer Chick** @ May 14 2006, 07:17 PM) [snapback]32853[/snapback]

What they achieved with Ranieri isnt a bad achievement

Your special Vicky, special smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vicky
post May 15 2006, 11:40 AM
Post #16

hahaha thank you i know i am wink.gif

niko, maybe if you weren't trying to prove that you know it all.. which my love YOU DON'T, you would have understood that, what i was saying was that :

They did fuck all...

then you my special friend went on to tell me they did the following:

Under Ranieri they came runners up in one of the top 3 leagues in the world and got to the semi finals of the Champions League. Thats really not a small achievement especially with a squad that was half as good as their current one

Something which i never knew.

Hence why i said:

What they achieved with Ranieri isnt a bad achievement

So, instead of trying to "make a fool" of people, read and understand LOSER!
smile.gif

You're a special boy niko, very special smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monty Python
post May 15 2006, 12:06 PM
Post #17

Greekplanet God

Member No.: 16

As a Chelsea supporter, i believe i should throw in my five and half cents.....

ranieri was a good coach, and did well to take a team with some talent (i.e. the players with the multi million dollar contracts, Lampard, Makelele, Duff, Gallas, Terry, Gudjohnsen) with no disrespect to the other players to 2nd in the EPL, and Champions League semi finalists. the end of the day Man U need some new blood coaching wise, and maybe Keano can come back in some form if Fergie left!!

--------------------
Each of us has his own special gift & u know this was meant to be true. And if u don't underestimate me, I won't underestimate u.

+Quote Post
Minimalistix
post Sep 10 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #18

Greekplanet Elite

Member No.: 36

do you retract all your statements yet?

+Quote Post
Grksta
post Sep 18 2006, 11:42 AM
Post #19

Atzamis

Member No.: 392

There is still and always will be one thing that can be said about Sir Alex Ferguson...

He is a legend, and always will be. This season, just watch Manchester win the Premiership. Just watch. Ferguson knows exactly how to do it. And he will do it.

UNITED FOREVER

+Quote Post
Vicky
post Sep 18 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Minimalistix @ Sep 10 2006, 08:56 AM) [snapback]50766[/snapback]

do you retract all your statements yet?

If that was for me, then no, I still think we need to get something new into Manchester United.
Fergie is great, a legend, bless his cotton socks but a change is needed BAD!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Google Bot

Google Ads

Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2019 - 06:56 PM

Collapse

> Affiliates [ View All | Link-us | Apply ]

Blue and White Army Hightekhosting Greek Nationalist Serb Hellenic forums Greek Military Hellas Macedonian.com.au Ν.1 BLOG ΤΗΣ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ Ιστόχωρος του Πολιτιστικού Συλλόγου &quo Macedonia Greece Blogspot History of Macedonia